Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who knew? Her breastmilk can cure the infection that is CAUSED by her breastfeeding

Posted by kidlesskim 
This is just GROSS and plain STUPID.two faces puking I don't know which is MORE stupid. The question or the answer given by another STUPID moo.These women have completely lost it.:kill

"My baby has had thrush for awhile, and now my nipples are cracked (for a day or two)....... Today I noticed puss on one of the nipples. Should I be concerned about the presence of puss, or not worry about it too much?....... Does that mean there's a problem with bacteria?...Any thoughts?"two faces puking (that's MY thought)

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools If you are seeing pus, then there is a bacterial infection that should be treated. You could try some polysporin or neosporin. It's not necessary to wipe it off before nursing unless you want to. I would keep a very close eye on that and call your dr. if it's not getting better in the next day or two. You could also express and apply breastmilk - it has lots of infection fighting properties!eye rolling smiley
Ewww GOD!!! Thrush is just NASTY!! And to let the kid continue sucking is just....uh-oh, I just puked a little....two faces puking
I couldn't get over how she has an OBVIOUS infection(puss) because she knowingly continued to breastfed a kid with THRUSH. THEN her stupid co-blogging moomie says to pump out some breastmilk from the PUSS FILLED tit and put THAT on it!!!!!! MY GOD THAT'S INSANE. That would be like rubbing puss from a zit on your ass onto a cold sore on your face!!!!!! I keep thinking they surely can't come up with anything grosser, but so far they have proven me wrong! Then like str8six says, let's the kyd suck away.two faces puking
EW EW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!! God what the FUCK are these empty headed twats thinking??? What the fuck is WRONG with them??? two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login