Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:cen having a mayun is so much more important that your kids

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
Re: :cen having a mayun is so much more important that your kids
May 29, 2015
Peace
I wouldn't ever consider dating a single father. As far as I'm concerned, a single parent has too much baggage (kids) and debt for me to ever be interested. A single father is a huge turn-off for me. His kids are the best birth control out there.

Personally, I would never consider a serious relationship with a single, but as a fuck buddy, maybe.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: :cen having a mayun is so much more important that your kids
May 29, 2015
strange aeons
StudioFiftyFour
videogamesforeverkidsnever
This behavior is, sadly, very explainable from an evolutionary perspective. Unrelated males often kill offspring that/who aren't their own because they don't want to waste resources and effort on another male's progeny, for example.

Humans evolved with the same tendency too, it seems. If unrelated males don't outright kill the non-biological children of the female with whom they are shacking up, they will sometimes abuse them.

That is not to say all men will kill and/or abuse children who aren't theirs, though, and other factors come into play too, but I'm just giving one possible reason why.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_effect

Satanists

I'm not violent and would never kill or abuse anyone's children.

But I'll flat out tell you that I'll never date a single mother because I have absolutely no interest in taking care of her children, or helping the mother do so in any way. I don't want to watch the kid play little league, don't want to take her to Disneyland, don't want to meet her teacher, don't want to get to know her, ... don't want... don't want... don't want... If I don't want to father my own kid, why the fuck would I want to play "father" to someone else's kid?

The few times I've expressed this I've gotten a response of shock, disgust, and disdain.

I've also gotten the old, "OMG you're such an asshole StudioFiftyFour! There are a lot of good single mothers out there!" And that's fine... I just don't want to date them or waste my money on them or their kids.

You can call me an asshole--but you must admit that I am an honest asshole.

Well, if you're an asshole then so am I. I wouldn't even consider wasting my time with someone who has kids. That's not being an asshole; that's just having standards, knowing what you want and refusing to just settle.

peace-n-quiet
We ain't nothing but mammals.

People seem to forget that. We are not as "superior" as some would like to think.

And I am not talking about anyone here...I am talking about people who believe that animals are "just animals" and humans are so much better.

It's true. It's amazing how bent out of shape people get when you point this out. They act like you've just personally compared them to a monkey. Well, whether they like it or not, humans ARE little more than bipedal apes.

Funny thing, this is actually one of the Nine Satanic Statements:
7: Satan represents man as just another animal (sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours), who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development", has become the most vicious animal of all.

Incidentally, most of the tenets of Satanism are surprisingly sensible and reasonable. I certainly prefer them to Christianity's ludicrous demands/doctrine.

Me, I can't get over how Satanists gave it to Hobby Lobby!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
craftyzits
Peace
I wouldn't ever consider dating a single father. As far as I'm concerned, a single parent has too much baggage (kids) and debt for me to ever be interested. A single father is a huge turn-off for me. His kids are the best birth control out there.

Personally, I would never consider a serious relationship with a single, but as a fuck buddy, maybe.

I wouldn't even do that. You'd still likely get taken advantage of by the single breeder and be molded into the moo replacement.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login