Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A HUGE Victory for LA pets...YEY!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
A HUGE Victory for LA pets...YEY!!
August 31, 2008
As people are evacuating New Orleans, the buses are allowing pets!! I know if I lived there, I absolutely would NOT leave without being able to take my baby with me. Of course, if I lived there, I would have left last week and not in a bus, I detest buses - in any case, this is great news and makes me very happy!! :bal

I just wanted to add, I LOVE the New Orleans accent, especially when the men talk! blushing
Anonymous User
Re: A HUGE Victory for LA pets...YEY!!
August 31, 2008
Very good. Although it may lead to some problems.
At the very least, I would not leave without a pet. Never..
Anonymous User
August 31, 2008
Well, everything has it's glitches, but at least people can take their pets with them. It's about time people realized pets are just as important (more so to us of course) as someone's kid. The devastation of leaving a pet behind is unimaginable to me.
August 31, 2008
I can't imagine leaving our dogs to an uncertain fate, knowing they'd be worried and scared. They make a WHOLE lot less mess than any kid I know. No tantrums either. And always even-tempered and loving. Why would anyone have forbidden taking a creature that is LESS trouble to the public than the average screaming, smelly, obnoxious, destructive kid?
August 31, 2008
I wouldn't leave my pets either, but I would have left a week ago too and have already had a place to stay besides some crowded shelter with a bunch of welfare peoples' cats and dogs. How do they even know these animals have had their shots? In the type of heat we have in the south they are BOUND to have fleas, ticks, and God only knows what else. I hope they don't let the animals roam at large inside a compound with the people mauling little whiglets, chewing up luggage, shitting in sleeping bags, and passing fleas and ticks onto the innocent.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login