Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Medical tourism for sterilisation

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Medical tourism for sterilisation
May 22, 2015
I got my tubes cut and burned when I was 21 using medical tourism. I went to Greece and I had it done in a private hospital in Athens. The actual surgery cost 3500 euros and I also paid for the hotel/flight. It wasn't cheap but it lifted a huge weight off my shoulders. I would abort or kill myself trying if I got pregnant but couldn't get an abortion. I highly recommend medical tourism if you can't find a doctor willing to sterilise you locally and you can afford it. My doctor even gave me a DVD of the surgery. I'm very satisfied with my experience. The worst part was the bloating from the gas they pumped into my abdomen but it's far less painful then any childbirth would be.

If you have any questions, ask. I can also PM you the name of the doctor who performed the surgery if you want.
Re: Medical tourism for sterilisation
May 23, 2015
A buddy of mine got his done in Belize when a group of us were down there on a motor cycle trip. He was hammered at the time but it was something he had considered for a while. We ended up hanging around that town for a couple days until he was healed enough to get back on his bike.
May 23, 2015
If anyone in the new England area needs a sterilization let me know, a fantastic doc did it to me last month he actually removed my fallopian tubes completely and I was only 27, pm me if interested
May 23, 2015
i'd love to know if anyone from Australia has had any success with this, i'm not big on traveling far due to my IBD condition these days, but it would be good if there's someone in aus who's had success.
May 23, 2015
In the past, I have helped a few local people obtain vasectomies and tubals in my local area.

A long time ago, Nina Paley was looking to get sterilized and could not get procedure in her local area, so I researched cost, technicalities, etc for her to do medical tourism to my city.
I also offered to let her recover in my home after the surgery.
Eventually, an option was found closer to her home, so my offer was needed.

BTW If any CF person wants me to check into current medical tourism options for sterilization, I will do so.
May 23, 2015
cassia
In the past, I have helped a few local people obtain vasectomies and tubals in my local area.

[Snip]

BTW If any CF person wants me to check into current medical tourism options for sterilization, I will do so.

What's your local area?
May 23, 2015
skyeyes
cassia

[Snip]

What's your local area?

I reside near London, Ontario, Canada.
There is extensive facilities for sterilization at our highly rated teaching hospitals.
All treatments should be free for Ontario residents.
Anonymous User
May 24, 2015
exile
i'd love to know if anyone from Australia has had any success with this, i'm not big on traveling far due to my IBD condition these days, but it would be good if there's someone in aus who's had success.

I'm from Australia. The flight to Greece was long and really horrible but maybe you could travel to Asia for surgery. Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, China and South Korea are popular for medical tourism.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login