Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1133 Depression Among Parents

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1133 Depression Among Parents
March 27, 2006
*CHUCKLES* So glad I am Childfree! Funny though, talk to any breeder and they will tell you how wunnerful their KYDS make their lives and how fulfilled they feel and how chyldrun make you so happy and it's all worth it. What a load of bullshit. Suckers.
Re: 1133 Depression Among Parents
March 27, 2006
Of course breeders will say that being a pahrunt is wonderful - they want to make other people part of the cult of miserable bitchy people. As the saying goes..."Misery loves company"; breeders can be living a hellish life taking care of their spawn and they'll lie through their teeth about how fulfilling and exciting it is to be a parent, just to try and indirectly coerce people without kids into having them. Because we all know how selfish and unfair it is for someone to not have kids. Pff.
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 27, 2006
If you pay particular attention the 2nd to the last paragraph of this article, it is very interesting - and could explain why so many kids are rotten little ill-behaven bastards anymore. Their parents probably really ARE depressed.
CFADinNYC
March 27, 2006
I wish they could put anti-depressants and birth control in their avant garde sport drinks! That should sooth the whole family.

I agree with parenting makes you depressed. It's got to be all about the kyds, never a thought for yourself, and if you are financially struggling, that's got to be even worse on your own frustration and depression level. Oh well, bed, made, lie. Glad I am not a moo.
Anonymous User
March 27, 2006
I believe depression hits those most who really didint want kids but had them to please others....
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.