Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Round 2: The new larva

Posted by addiea raine 
Re: Round 2: The new larva
December 21, 2015
Psycho could have wanted rid of the spawn, or Moo could have wanted attention from having a baby die. Neither one sounds like they are strung too tight.

If something happened to our dog, my husband and I would be hysterical. These people are totally fucked up.

And people who don't want kids are considered to be "unnatural".
December 21, 2015
It could have been a collaborative effort...between the loaf's breeders, or them plus Edna, maybe?

I really hope you call the police and CPS. This stinks to high heaven and I'd be very worried for the other kyd's safety. Even if they don't off him too, how safe can it be living in a house with a psychopath or two or three?
December 22, 2015
I tried making an anonymous call. To sum up their response:

No bruises, we can't go on feelings even if the father was an animal killing psychopath you have no proof he is now.
The autopsy report isn't back so they can't do anything until the reason shows up.

I've done what I should do all I can do is wait sad smiley.

Christmas should be a "blast" sad smiley.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
December 23, 2015
Well, you did the right thing. At least you can rest assured of that. Now it's up to the authorities. I hope they do a thorough autopsy on the loaf's body to see if there has been any traumatic injury, so at least their existing loaves can be taken away. These people sound extremely dangerous to me. Not fit to raise a house plant.
December 23, 2015
I am sorry.
This is like something out of a horror movie.
You will never know what really happened.
December 23, 2015
I find karma takes a hand in a lot of cases

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login