Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Doctor Entitlemoos In Training

Posted by catmeow 
Anonymous User
Re: Doctor Entitlemoos In Training
September 06, 2008
if they're planned babies then WHERE THE HELL IS THE HUSBAND???

as i stated before, GUYS DONT WANT KIDS!, they just dont, they may have them because they have been oops, or because they wanted to please the cunt wife, but they can care less, read TDC, all their confessions are not about the kids, they are about sex,

why do you think there is an epidemic of "single moos"? guys just dont want kids. and most breeders are to dumb to realize this.
September 06, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if they're planned babies then WHERE THE HELL IS
> THE HUSBAND???
>
>
> as i stated before, GUYS DONT WANT KIDS!, they
> just dont, they may have them because they have
> been oops, or because they wanted to please the
> cunt wife, but they can care less, read TDC,
> all their confessions are not about the kids,
> they are about sex,
>
> why do you think there is an epidemic of "single
> moos"? guys just dont want kids. and most
> breeders are to dumb to realize this.

Men want them even less when they are'nt the stereotypical son who likes to hunt and fish. When the typical man who enjoys "man" things like hunting, fishing, golf, spectator sports, and worse if he did a stint in the military, has a son who has musical, artistic, and other "female" tastes and interests, their whole world comes crashing down around them. The only thing worse than this is if they have a daughter. NO man wishes for a girl and when they get one they are disappointed and continue to "try" for a boy. If they already have a boy and then get a girl, it's not quite as bad but they still would have rather had sons.
barbara
September 06, 2008
> nokyds4me Wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------

> Men want them even less when they are'nt the
> stereotypical son who likes to hunt and fish. When
> the typical man who enjoys "man" things like
> hunting, fishing, golf, spectator sports, and
> worse if he did a stint in the military, has a
> son who has musical, artistic, and other "female"
> tastes and interests, their whole world comes
> crashing down around them.

Hank Hill comes to mind.
CFBitchfromLA
September 07, 2008
When I still practiced nursing umpteen billion years ago, the female medical residents were the worst cunts in the world. They had this self-righteous chip on their shoulders, and kept trying to outdo everyone including the attending faculty physicians in the residency programs. It was so much fun watching them get pimped for answers they did not know or being put in their place by senior physicians!
Cheese Louise
September 07, 2008
"I don't know what the HELL these women are thinking!"

Sure you do! They were "thinking" that he'd change when the baby got here and he saw the error of his former ways once he laid eyes on his DNA byproduct. He'd transform from a lazy SOB spermdonor to a warm, loving, dedicated father.

HA!!

The way this happens time and time and TIME again, all around each and every one of us, I canNOT fathom how ANYONE can not realize how this is SO not the reality of breeding. I am surrounded by trainwrecks like this at work, in the neighborhood, and amongst friends and their families.

Stupid, stupid breederbitches. NO SYMPATHY. hitting over the head with a hammer
September 07, 2008
Cheese Louise Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "I don't know what the HELL these women are
> thinking!"
>
> Sure you do! They were "thinking" that he'd change
> when the baby got here and he saw the error of his
> former ways once he laid eyes on his DNA
> byproduct. He'd transform from a lazy SOB
> spermdonor to a warm, loving, dedicated father.
>
> HA!!
>
> The way this happens time and time and TIME again,
> all around each and every one of us, I canNOT
> fathom how ANYONE can not realize how this is SO
> not the reality of breeding. I am surrounded by
> trainwrecks like this at work, in the
> neighborhood, and amongst friends and their
> families.
>
> Stupid, stupid breederbitches. NO SYMPATHY.
> hitting over the head with a hammer

LOL, I know what you mean. This last one I was cooped up with in an office had been married for ten years and was told she wouldn't ever be able to conceive. Well, she got knocked up at 35 and was planning to have an abortion, but her 40 something husband had already lit up the phone lines calling every fundie relative they had with the "happy news". He was beaming from ear to ear and was "so proud", and she caught the fever. So, she caved and went on through with it. She complained every single waking moment about how he only laid around when they got home, played golf on the weekend, drank beer every night and didn't give the kid a bath or ANYTHING.eye rolling smiley One day after I had about all I could take, I asked her why she expected anything different, as that's the way he had ALWAYS been. She said that she thought he would change after the baby was born.eye rolling smiley

Like you said, over and over and over and time and again, these STUPID women really believe that their husbands will change from a weekend drunk, avid golfer, sports watching, CLOD of a selfish slob, into the father of the year after the baybee is born. It NEVER happens. After the initial few cuddle sessions (while the baby is clean and freshly diapered and generaly asleep) of his saying, " I have never felt this kind of love before" Kodak moments, they go right back to tinkering in the garage, fishing on the lake, floating in the pool, or calling in ballgame bets and are completely oblivious to the kyd crying, needing a diaper change, or anything else relating to that kyd. In addition, MOST men get all puffed up and pout if their wife doesn't dress in a Victoria's secret get up with leaky breasts and a bloated stomach and give him wild passionate sex after the little shitbag finally goes to sleep.

I would sooner slit my throat from ear to ear than have to live that life. NO THANKS. At least if you are CF and the husband is being annoying, you can pack your shit up and leave for a weekend get away with friends and do nothing more than leave a fucking note. If you have a kyd to contend with you are trapped, it's that simple.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login