Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unmarried Bristol Palin Knocked Up Again

Posted by barbur 
Re: Unmarried Bristol Palin Knocked Up Again
June 28, 2015
I wonder who the baby daddy is? Is it her ex-fiance or some other guy? Even if it is the ex-fiance, I wonder if she'll try to pin it on someone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
June 28, 2015
I don't really care about the Palin brood. She can breed as many white trash babies as she wants. As long as she's not collecting welfare, as long as her, or her family is footing the bill, then it is their business.

Life is too short to worry about the trash of the world.
June 29, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic

No, she's not. Because she was getting paid $262K/engagement to preach abstinence and promote her brand of hypocrisy across America.

No way! She receives this because she is the daughter of a former governor? Because lots of people preach abstinence and they don't make squat to do so.
June 30, 2015
Since she's probably not living on the taxpayers' dime I wouldn't care about this at all except that the world doesn't need more brain-dead fundies and this family shoves its supposed "biblical" values down people's throats (no pun intended) despite this out-of-wedlock inpigness supposedly being "planned." saying 'wtf' Admittedly, I am interested to know if the father of this loaf is her ex-fiancée or someone else...I'm not a Christian so maybe I wouldn't know, but I'm pretty sure sleeping with someone who isn't your soon-to-be-husband isn't something Sky Daddy would approve of.

I was raised by parents who are agnostic at best. They let me go on birth control at like 14 (per my own request, due to heavy periods) and, although my moo initially told me not to have sex before marriage, they've more or less minded their own business about it for the past several years. Incidentally, I'm almost 22 and still a virgin. shrug
June 30, 2015
Part one Who's Nailin' Palin

Time for part 2, Who's Ballin' Bristol ?

Bristol says "I don't want any lectures."

I guess that's a pre-emptive answer to the people who say "pot-kettle-black you skanky bitch."

Bristol is a hypocritical lecturer
June 30, 2015
thom_c
Part one Who's Nailin' Palin

Time for part 2, Who's Ballin' Bristol ?

Best part

On November 1, 2008, the Masked Avengers comedy duo prank called Palin by pretending to be Nicolas Sarkozy. (See main article, The Masked Avengers' prank on Sarah Palin.) "Sarkozy" commented that he enjoyed seeing "the documentary on your life, Hustler's Who's Nailin' Paylin?," to which the real Palin replied, "Oh good, thank you."

waving hellolarious
June 30, 2015
rudeawakening
I'm not a Christian so maybe I wouldn't know, but I'm pretty sure sleeping with someone who isn't your soon-to-be-husband isn't something Sky Daddy would approve of.

What Christianity expects of you is to be an untouched virgin when you go to the wedding chamber. That means no hanky panky whatsoever. No groping breasts, necking, and God forbid oral sex and heavy petting.

Look up "purity balls" (and not those sorts of balls) and you will get a shot gun of fail right in the face.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 30, 2015
The Palins, and others like them are NOT CHRISTIANS! I get so sick and tired of people like them claiming to be Christian, when they don't live or act like Christians.

They are nasty, money grubbing, judgemental hypocrites who call themselves Christians, so as to market themselves to gullible believers. Jesus railed against the rich, he said it's easier for a camel to pass through a need'e's eye then for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus also told his people that those who are without sin to cast the first stone.

What do the Palins, and others like them do for others? How do they help others? How do they show love for their neighbors, for others? I don't see them following any tenants of the New Testament. I DO see them using Scripture to lure uneducated people into their web, all for money and profit. Explain to me how that is Christ-like.

As far as I'm concerned, the Palins, and others of their ilk, are like the Pharasees that Jesus railed against in the Bible. They're parasites. They feed upon the beliefs, and ignorance of others, and grow rich from it.

They make me sick.
June 30, 2015
craftyzits
Look up "purity balls" (and not those sorts of balls) and you will get a shot gun of fail right in the face.

Looked it up but was distracted by "purity balls are creepy" because the first word which came to my mind is "creepy!"

Bet my poor niece has to go to one of these, sigh.
June 30, 2015
Peace
The Palins, and others like them are NOT CHRISTIANS! I get so sick and tired of people like them claiming to be Christian, when they don't live or act like Christians.

They are nasty, money grubbing, judgemental hypocrites who call themselves Christians, so as to market themselves to gullible believers. Jesus railed against the rich, he said it's easier for a camel to pass through a need'e's eye then for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus also told his people that those who are without sin to cast the first stone.

What do the Palins, and others like them do for others? How do they help others? How do they show love for their neighbors, for others? I don't see them following any tenants of the New Testament. I DO see them using Scripture to lure uneducated people into their web, all for money and profit. Explain to me how that is Christ-like.

As far as I'm concerned, the Palins, and others of their ilk, are like the Pharasees that Jesus railed against in the Bible. They're parasites. They feed upon the beliefs, and ignorance of others, and grow rich from it.

They make me sick.

I think it was on disqus on yahoo or some other tea bag magnet where I referred to Mike Huckabee as America's Caiaphas, Karl Rove as America's Rasputin and evangelicals as proof the Pharisee's still exist. Comment got deleted waving hellolarious

thom_c
I think it was on disqus on yahoo or some other tea bag magnet where I referred to Mike Huckabee as America's Caiaphas, Karl Rove as America's Rasputin and evangelicals as proof the Pharisee's still exist. Comment got deleted waving hellolarious

*Hi-five to Thom_c*

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 01, 2015
thom_c

Nicely done! waving hellolarious

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login