Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The things of which nightmares are made for the child-free (warning: Crap factory seen in link below).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mGMsBjSSsvM

I saw this commercial yesterday or the day before and I could not help but cringe.

It is apparent that the people behind this ad think it's a good idea to compare a car to a loaf.

For our ilk, however, it'd be a nightmare to have a Godzilla of a brat, much less one of regular size.
What an utterly repulsive bayBEAST.

Duhdy in the ad thinks it's kyoot? Wait till it gets a bowel movement. Or throws stuff around. Or cries. Or pretty much does one of the many obnoxious things a normal baybee does, except at 10x the volume and/or size.
That's an old commercial. Been around a while. Yeah, it's stupid but I get the comparison. Big baybeees acting like big baybees over a freekin' car. Perhaps the car's owner should have been the big baybee.
Meant 'owner' rather than dudhy.

(Doesn't change the fact that the ad is just revolting. And a car doesn't take a crap where it is not needed or cry, so it's still a shit comparison to me.)
::brbl
videogamesforeverkidsnever
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mGMsBjSSsvM

I saw this commercial yesterday or the day before and I could not help but cringe.

It is apparent that the people behind this ad think it's a good idea to compare a car to a loaf.

For our ilk, however, it'd be a nightmare to have a Godzilla of a brat, much less one of regular size.

If I could borrow the baby and a semi for the weekend, I wouldn't mind placing the baby in a specific backyard and watching the glory unfold, like rose petals unfurling.
A car also doesn't destroy your life, dreams and vagina. If one doesn't like their car, they can get rid of it...
Ugh, I saw it too. Makes you wonder what the ad men were smoking to think guys would find this cute. The way I see it, most men are either "Eh" or "Ugh, okay" about babies. Also, you can't burn, shoot up, blow up or push a baby off a cliff if it gets stubborn and screechy. At least, not legally...:biggrin2 Not to mention that cars are actually interesting and useful, unlike a meatsack that just shits, screams, and turns your wife into a cow.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login