Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Women are physically weaker than men so they should know their place"

Posted by blackpearl 
trekkie monster
I forgot to add: The time the Babe Ruth guy and Lou Lehrig got their asses handed to them by a 17-year-old girl

A little quote from the site:
Aunt Wiki
A few days after Mitchell struck out Ruth and Gehrig, baseball commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis voided her contract and declared women unfit to play baseball as the game was "too strenuous."

Remember, even the best hitters only hit safely around 30% of the time. Most of the time, the pitchers win. Baseball is all about the long term.
@rockchick: the comment at the gym was made by a Romanian guy, Finns have never said to me anything of the kind. Actually i have been given some advice on exercising and eating by one Finnish guy who goes at the same gym as me.
The comment about training and lacking periods was made by my aunt who wants desperately a grandchild. And as my cousins don't give any sign of "settling down", she is watching me closely as i'm the only married close relative. My mom told her i can't have kids but my aunt doesn't believe that and she is trying to find "solutions" to my supposed infertility. Practicing sports makes you infertile apparently.smile rolling left righteyes2

Also my testosterone level is higher than what is considered normal for a woman and it created some trouble including hirsutism.
My mom always used the threat that if I lifted weights or exercised too hard, "my uterus would fall out!" I always hoped it would because it was an annoying, useless organ!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
I asked a co worker about this today (yes I work on Sundays too, gah)
He has a JD (went to Law School) so I thought he'd have 'a good logic argument'. But I did not say that -

I just asked him - Do you think men are stronger than women?

He said, he did not even hesitate for one second, - he said straight off: HELL NO!

So then I asked - why, and why did you answer so fast?

He said: I thought you were going to ask me to get a box of copy paper or move something.

GOOD ANSWER! thumbs upwink
grinning smiley
blackpearl
Also my testosterone level is higher than what is considered normal for a woman and it created some trouble including hirsutism.

Unlike you I am loosing hair everywhere :-[

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login