Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breastapo attention-whoring backfiresthumbs upwink

Posted by screaming sausage 
Re: Breastapo attention-whoring backfiresthumbs upwink
August 30, 2015
Turns out The Almighty Boobie Juice is not the best, after all... Chemicals that surround us in our everyday lives accumulate in the body and get secreted in breast milk.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/breast-fed-babies-show-buildup-of-potentially-127242399392.html

If this gets widely publicized, I guess it's a matter of time before moos demand the removal of all chemicals from all products...
Re: Brestapo attention-whoring backfiresthumbs upwink
August 30, 2015
aliceblue
Also, can you believe that in the UK she made up an Asian security guard? Now, maybe the store is in a neighborhood with a high percentage of Asians but, since no employee matched the description, I'm going with she is stupid as well as an attention whore.

The UK is quite racially diverse and there is a large Asian population in Leicester... but still, if there were no Asian security guards in the store, why didn't Moo just blame her made-up assault on someone of a different description? Perhaps she's a racist, perhaps she's not and is merely stupid...
August 30, 2015
tea princess
Turns out The Almighty Boobie Juice is not the best, after all... Chemicals that surround us in our everyday lives accumulate in the body and get secreted in breast milk.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/breast-fed-babies-show-buildup-of-potentially-127242399392.html

If this gets widely publicized, I guess it's a matter of time before moos demand the removal of all chemicals from all products...

Ban DiHydrogen Monoxide! Dihydrogen Monoxide

Link

She claimed that her kid was snatched off her tit and carried away by a security guard. And she was too thick to remember that CCTV exists. grinning smiley

Could end up going to jail for perverting the course of justice which is pretty funny.

PMYABP, and she'll be able to do some great parenting from her cell- still, at least she'll get a free uniform and won't have to elbow her was through the crowds at Primark for a few months.
September 25, 2015
I don't know how the laws work in the UK...can she go to jail for this?

If so, how much you want to bet that she bleats and moans that a) she can't go to jail because then she won't be able to titfeed, b) that she should get a special private fancy cell in jail so her loaf can stay with her and she can titfeed it, or c) that the stress of pending court proceedings caused her udders to dry up and it's all Primark and the mean old media's fault.

Fuck her.
September 26, 2015
It would be nice if she saw some jail time. I doubt it though. The UK seems to be more bleeding heart libtard than the USA
(and I say this a liberal. But I'm not a flipping bleeding heart idiot.)

Evan Davis
December 04, 2015
The cow got an 8 month suspended sentence.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-34995035

She told the court she lied about the incident because a friend told her she could make money, and she pulled the same stunt at a public pool.

She got off because she mentioned 17 miscarriages and mental health issues.

Hope Primark has the sense to ban this cow from all their stores for life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login