Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy International Childfree Day!

Posted by lauracarroll 
Happy International Childfree Day!
August 01, 2015
Today the 2015 Childfree Woman and Man of the Year are announced - here is link to the winners!
http://internationalchildfreeday.com/2015/08/01/2015-childfree-man-woman-of-the-year/

~Laura Carroll
Re: Happy International Childfree Day!
August 01, 2015
Congratulations to the winners! :beer
August 02, 2015
Congratulations to the winners!

I read their CV's, they are both interesting.

I really celebrated the CF day :-)
We CF people simply deserve it!
August 02, 2015
Congratulations, winners! grinning smiley I'll go read up about you guys!

I had loads of fun celebrating CF day. I went to my town's annual community yardsale and spent $35 on myself for cool stuff. The highlights were a vintage Paddington Bear plush from 1985 with all his swing tags, a 7" homemade ceramic shark head with gaping mouth (I suspect someone used to keep it on their desk to hold envelopes), a huge hard covered book about Norman Rockwell's history and artwork, and a gorgeous vertical acrylic painting of a fisherman floating in a canoe at dusk framed by palm trees (mostly in different shades of blue with some black and white).
August 03, 2015
Sorry to be a downer, but I fail to see why I have to read the phrase "as a mom" on the International Childfree Day website. Can't we have ANYTHING that isn't overrun by parents?
August 04, 2015
gnarler
Sorry to be a downer, but I fail to see why I have to read the phrase "as a mom" on the International Childfree Day website.?
Yeah i agree with this one, i was happily reading away, at what i thought might be the nominated persons words, then was taken aback by the "as a mom" and crap about that moos son, your "as a mom TM" slap of approval dosent hold weight in the CF realm.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login