Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mommies say Hollywood billboards too scary

Posted by Rose Red 
Mommies say Hollywood billboards too scary
September 04, 2008
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=B8ED96C0DEC33002C010B135C980E6A1?contentId=7357874&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
I just love how all the moomies know what sort of a world it is before they bring their hellspawn into it, but as soon as the brat is born they want it all changed and sanitised so it suits their narrow minded outlook on life, and too bad what everyone else wants.

So what, they're going to ban Halloween altogether as just being too scary for the kiddehs? But oh, wait, they'll keep the candy grab trick or treating, just get rid of the fun bits. OR you could NOT take your kid to the theme park until they're gone. How hard would that be? Too hard, obviously.
Re: Mommies say Hollywood billboards too scary
September 04, 2008
Heh heh! Thing looks freakin terrifying. That's because it looks just like a moomie grinning with joy as she hovers over the newest member of her brood.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
September 04, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Heh heh! Thing looks freakin terrifying. That's
> because it looks just like a moomie grinning with
> joy as she hovers over the newest member of her
> brood.

hahahhahahahahha
I think that would give anyone nightmares.. least of all a kid.
But then, parents have the option of a) educating said kid that it is makeup, it is (probably) a totally normal person just done up that way.
b) not taking said kid to the display or whatever. That is too simple.
September 04, 2008
Someone on Fark actually suggested it might prevent parents from taking children too young to this attraction! Obviously they haven't read the Breeder's Bill of Rights.
Shit, that wouldn't scare the kids in my neighborhood! They have so little supervision most of them are watching far worse than that picture on cable.
September 04, 2008
If they think that those billboards will scare their brats, wait until they get into the real world and no one gives a damn that they are giving little "cues" about when they are hungry or when they need to take a dump and they have to take bathroom and lunch breaks like everybody else. Wait until there is no one to co-sleep with them when they are in college and they have to weather a thunderstorm alone. These kyds are in no way being prepared for life on this planet outside of moomie's breast and the famblee bed. They are raising a bunch of pansies and pussies who will be afraid of their own shadows. Why can't these women tell the kyds it isn't real, like my mother did on the off chance something may have frightened me? My guess is that their kyds are'nt smart enough to differentiate fantasy from reality.

These kyds are the reason their can't be any advertising with Tony The Tiger shown flying from a building because they might try it. I am surpised there are'nt any reported mishaps of kyds trying to climb walls like Spiderman or jump from their dressers like Buzz Lightyear.
September 04, 2008
I find it eye-rollingly childish when grown adults call themselves "mommies" like the Metro Orlando Mommies, or "mama" or whatever. It's as though they are infantilizing themselves and lacks dignity if you ask me. These meddling hens need to find something to do with their time so that they aren't staring slack-jawed at the landscape till they're startled to see a mildly scary picture and then make it a cause celebre because they have nothing else to do. Please. put your larva in the play pen, sit down and read a book to jumpstart your gelled brain, MYOFB, and shuddup.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login