Entitlemooing at its finestangry smiley
August 26, 2015
Think they can't get any more entitled? I have never, EVER seen an article as brash as this.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/how-to-get-free-stuff-while-pregnant-127166733917.html

Really, Moo? So your engorged abdomen is suddenly an automatic pass to demand free shit out of everyone? The concept of a "pregnant lady discount" makes me even angrier than the WIC/welfare trash that breed larvae they already know they can't feed, because this cow doesn't ever mention having poverty as an obstacle and therefore can most likely afford everything she's trying to rip people off for. Along with the massive amounts of everything else she'll have to schlep home from Babies 'R Us. No, the reason for her self-concocted five-fingered pregnant lady discount isn't because she can't afford to pay, but because the other cows in the herd told her to milk her zygote for all it's worth. Love the way many of the people she demanded freebies from responded, though. Not just one "no", but no, no, no, no and NO. There is still hope for humanity.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
Re: Entitlemooing at its finestangry smiley
August 26, 2015
Thank goodness she mostly got short shrift... although I'm surprised she got anything at all.
August 26, 2015
At least the comments are blasting her. I'm glad some people refused to cut her slack. The free dessert: I hope they left at least 20% if not more!

Evan Davis
August 26, 2015
I can just see people stickin' pillows up their shirts for free stuff. LOL
August 26, 2015
Wow. There are poor people who would have to be desperate to ask for food and here she is doing it as an experiment using the pregnant excuse. I feel that she is mocking the kindness of complete strangers and poor people as well. Total entitlemoo. For all she knows some of the people she begged favors from could be struggling to survive. If she was conducting a social experiment she could have damn well tipped all these people generously in turn. Thanks for the free apple, now here is a $5 bill for your unwarranted generosity. She just sees everyone as a potential ATM and she hasn't even fully baked the loaf yet.
Anonymous User
How to Get Free Stuff While Pregnant
August 25, 2015
Moo to- be bragging about the advantages of being pregnant...

click

Pregnant women getting freebies
August 27, 2015
freya
Wow. There are poor people who would have to be desperate to ask for food and here she is doing it as an experiment using the pregnant excuse. I feel that she is mocking the kindness of complete strangers and poor people as well. Total entitlemoo. For all she knows some of the people she begged favors from could be struggling to survive. If she was conducting a social experiment she could have damn well tipped all these people generously in turn. Thanks for the free apple, now here is a $5 bill for your unwarranted generosity. She just sees everyone as a potential ATM and she hasn't even fully baked the loaf yet.

Her actions make people who are actually poor--the honest poor who really do fall on hard times and can't be cut a break, not the moochers taking advantage of the system--look like they're crying wolf and that is NOT okay. I agree with the tipping part. She could have simply tipped them the price of the item and attached a note that said this was a social experiment for a magazine, thank you for participating. There was another entitlemoo I read about who was suddenly sad when the loaf was out because suddenly her pignancy privileges got taken away. No more piggo parking spaces, no more people thinking she was on a mission to doing the most noble thing on earth by incubating a fetus. But of course, we all know life has less value the moment it's out of the womb. smile rolling left righteyes2

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
August 29, 2015
aes sedai
Her actions make people who are actually poor--the honest poor who really do fall on hard times and can't be cut a break, not the moochers taking advantage of the system--look like they're crying wolf and that is NOT okay.
This article is a total slap in the face to poor people. I think most of the poor fall into the category of honest or ignorant. A great number of them are single people without a security blanket, either elderly and on social security or young and inexperienced. And even though there are moochers out there (you have to have at least one kid to be able to mooch in the first place) the overall poor and benefits provided to them is fractional compared to corporate welfare. And companies are also the biggest bullies especially ones who can afford lobbyists. Witness a power outage and watch who is restored power first. It is always the companies, hell to the individuals.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login