Advanced

moo is fed up with us giving her dirty looks at the store

Posted by ladybug2203 
moo is fed up with us giving her dirty looks at the store
November 24, 2015
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070808231344AANeaut
Re: moo is fed up with us giving her dirty looks at the store
November 24, 2015
Moos are so paranoid and self absorbed. I have Resting Bitch Face and sometimes I'll derp out and stare. Sometimes people worrie about their own problems, or may be holding a fart in. Not everything is about moo.
November 25, 2015
Well, don't fuckin' take three kids age 5 and younger into the grocery store at the same time. I guarantee those kids act like complete assholes and that's why people give her the stink eye. They aren't glaring at her just because she has three kids; they're glaring because she has three kids who behave like retarded apes and I'd bet she does fuck all to correct their behavior. She moo-hoos about how her husband can't watch them because then they'd never get to see one another if one's brat-minding and the other's running errands. Welp, you should have thought about that shit before you bred, Moo. Leave the screechlings at home with Duh and go shopping alone. They won't shrivel up and die if they aren't right up Moo's ass for an hour or two.

I think the issue is Moo does not expect them to behave. She has that doesn't-give-a-shit attitude that says she thinks she shouldn't be expected to mind her kids and their behavior out in public because Kids Will Be KidsTM. Maybe if she had actual expectations of them, threatened punishment and then followed through with said punishment, her kids wouldn't act like monsters. Kids as young as three can learn to fucking behave, but the parents have to get off their asses and discipline them. I agree with the one commenter that bribing is not a good idea because all that teaches them is they get rewarded for doing something that they should be expected to do. Eventually, that will devolve into them believing that they're just going to get something every single time they go to the store and there will be a meltdown when they act up and then still don't get their treat.

If she can't wrangle all three brats alone, that's fine. Don't take them into a store where they're going to take off or be overstimulated or cranky. Leave them with somebody, unless of course Moo is such a cunt that she's alienated all family and friends who could do her a solid and watch the kids.
November 25, 2015
Moos give me dirty looks at the store all the damn time, so it balances out. Not glaring at moo's demon spawn or even noticing them. Been told I have impossibly high standards because I expect brats to behave in public and for breeders to remove and punish their brats when they misbehave.
November 25, 2015
I had young cousins with a similar situation, the eldest was 5 when the twins were born, so he was ignored unless he acted out or generally played up. His dad would smack him, his mum wouldn't, and both threw empty threats at him so often he used to reply "I know you won't because you paid for us to be here" or "I know you don't want to leave because it took so long to get here".

I was close to my cousins family, but I hated going places with the 3 kids, they argued over everything/nothing, or fought more because I was there and they wanted me to pay attention to them. I'm very good at ignoring kids but I hate loud unnessicary noise. It got better when I said I'd rather spend the extra day and see them indervidually over the spare day. That way they got my undivided attention for a full day and fought less.

I was 20 when I figure out how to make this shit work. My cousins loved the idea because it made the kids more pleasent to be around during visits. Why is this something breeders can't come up with on their own?
November 27, 2015
I asked my own mom about this kind of thing...she said she never, ever took all three of us out on errands when we were that age. She (or Dad, depending on who was going) would take one child along, maybe two. Anyone else stayed home. It was fun to be the one who got to go along to pick out groceries, plants at the garden center, what have you. Shopping does not have to be famblee time.
November 28, 2015
Not only did we not go to the store when we were really young; our parents didn't take us to church till we were five years old and could sit still. What a concept...more parunts today should try that!

It takes a child to raze a village.
November 28, 2015
Alot of churches have soundproof baby rooms now
November 28, 2015
Sounds like that particular Moo has failed in training her bratoids to behave properly in public.

So, to go with the second half of her question I'd have to say yes, she is a "slacker."
November 28, 2015
Lots of stores nearby have free delivery if you order a minimum dollar amount. With three kids under five plus moo and duh it wouldn't be that difficult to meet the free delivery option. Even paying a $5 or $7 fee is nothing compared to all the effort these moos moan about with dragging their kydz everywhere so go delivery! Famblees are probably the target audience for delivery.

Rudeness is common in public and no one is immune to being on the receiving end.
December 02, 2015
Hahaha, another moo who demands niceness and respect for living, breathing and breeding. Sorry moo - not happening! If your brats run around and shriek in the store, then I will give you the stinkeye. Too bad.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login