Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Australian breeders will lose kid cash, if they don't vaccinate them

Posted by trekkie monster 
Australian breeders will lose kid cash, if they don't vaccinate them
November 25, 2015
Good for Australia! I wish others would follow and go further to bar voluntarily unvaccinated petri dishes from the public altogether.

Suck it, breeders

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Re: Australian breeders will lose kid cash, if they don't vaccinate them
November 25, 2015
Proud to be Australian right now. About time, should free up some government dosh, if all the billy and Mary's arnt raking their moos an easy $600-$800 a week, to sit on their arse at home neglecting them anyway. It might be able to raise the standard of living for the elderly pension, or fund better infrastructure.

It's already strict going for job seekers who fail to follow the rules, why not strangle hold the breeders too?
Epic Moo Smackdownsthe finger smiley
November 26, 2015
CF Senator David Leyonjelms gives a epic smackdown to the breeders with their 'blighters' and 'bundles of sputum' the finger smiley, on top of recognising that CF get the raw end of the deal.

Epic Breeder Smackdown

Of course in response is the entitled breeder articles demanding that CF pay for their spawn, as the old chestnut is whipped out - "they're the future tax payers" and "who will look after you when you're old". However, a good 95% of the comments are handing her entitled ass to her.

I expect you all to pay for my loaf

Perhaps we may finally be turning the corner on breeder-worship... (or just due to living in a overly opinionated country like Australia).
Re: Epic Moo Smackdownsthe finger smiley
November 26, 2015
Any good quotes from the second article. My cookie blocker isn't getting along with the site. Fuck asshats trying to track me online.
November 26, 2015
Hey Mistress Rotwang, Here's a doozie of a quote from the second article for you to fume or laugh over.

Here’s the thing — childless people should be subsidising families because it is the babies, the mums and the dads, who keep this country going.

They might be “other people’s kids” but they are the future, these irritating brats of today who will, with proper guidance and community infrastructure, be the productive taxpayers of tomorrow.

Yes, that means working as the barista, teacher, cop, dentist or palliative care nurse that even a childless person in 2015 might have to rely on in 40 years to come.

It's really too bad that most of the kyds born today will either end up on welfare, go to jail or be born a tard. This moo is deluding herself.
November 27, 2015
That has to be one of the first times that I've heard a politican speak out against the institutionalized discrimination childfree people face.

I actually do support policies which are aimed at turning children into functioning members of society, which is why I don't mind funding schooling, for instance. But pretty much everything else, from parental leave to child bonuses is blatant discrimination and it should be stopped.

I'm a liberal and so I'm not asking for a harsher society where we are all slaves to corporations. I actually do think there needs to be a balance between work and life and having some paid time off during one's working career can be beneficial for one's development, but I don't think it should be restricted to professors (sabbaticals) and breeders - everyone should get the same opportunity (and it should be funded through withheld income, so as to not place an enormous burden on small businesses).

As for that response article, there's about one point I can agree with: children didn't ask to be born. But neither did the childfree people ask for them to be born, because I can assure you that if I had a say in it, only people who are emotionally fit to be parents would be permitted to have children, provided they don't carry nasty hereditary health conditions. And the problem is that the policies which are claimed to benefit the children actually, in many cases, benefit the breeders, who may not always have their children's welfare in mind. If we could see some evidence that breeders respected others in public spaces, were by-and-large raising functional adults, and were otherwise living up to their responsibilities, we might be a little less irritated about all the things they get from us. But all we get is shoved out of public spaces, poor socialization a complete lack of consideration for others, and further demands for more privilege.

And for fuck's sake, can we please stop repeating the economic argument verbatim as if there were unlimited resources available for a perpetually expanding human population and an ever-growing economy?
November 27, 2015
For those who can't read the second article, here it is...

Moo
Why the childless should pay for my kids

Last time I checked, we Australians live in a society rather than a jungle and we help each other without expecting something lucrative in return.

”Won’t someone please think of the childless?” Well, how about thinking about the children? (Pic: Getty)

A fair and reasonable society which nurtures its new generations yet offers government financial assistance to mums, dads or indeed both if they’re legitimately in need.

Families, you know, being the anchor of life.

Then there’s the society Liberal Democrats Senator David Leyonhjelm claims us sponging, selfish breeders should live in. One where we should bow down and thank the child-free folk who cough up tonnes of tax dollars all their lives to help raise our “bundles of dribble and spittum”.

Leyonhjelm — himself not a father — this week was speaking in favour of a cause I do in fact support.

This is the new No Jab No Pay bill which from January 2016 blocks childcare payments and other benefits for the deluded parents who refuse to vaccinate their children.

But in a logic which is truly skewed, the MP segued into an offensive, headline-grabbing rant against mums and dads, myself included, by claiming those without kids are forced to fund our five-star lifestyle.

“For some people, childlessness is not a choice; it is a great sadness. Forcing them to hand over money to more fortunate people is like charity in reverse,” he thundered in the Senate.

“It’s like making people in wheelchairs pay for other people’s running shoes.”
Senator David Leyonhjelm. (Pic: David Foote)

Here’s the thing — childless people should be subsidising families because it is the babies, the mums and the dads, who keep this country going.

They might be “other people’s kids” but they are the future, these irritating brats of today who will, with proper guidance and community infrastructure, be the productive taxpayers of tomorrow.

Yes, that means working as the barista, teacher, cop, dentist or palliative care nurse that even a childless person in 2015 might have to rely on in 40 years to come.

And therefore people who don’t have or don’t want kids but are working deserve to have a large chunk of their taxes go towards parents who need help to raise these sons and daughters.

As parents we are doing so much more than “leeching off” the child-free, we are breeding future tax payers. But in Leyonhjelm’s argument, the government “is not your parent or your spouse — get over it,” he said.

“You (the childless) work for more years and become more productive than the rest of Australia. You pay thousands and thousands of dollars more tax than other Australians. You get next to no welfare and your use of public health services is minimal.

“But you pay when other people get pregnant, you pay when they give birth, you pay when they stay at home to look after their offspring, you pay for the child’s food, clothing and shelter, you pay when the child goes to child care and you pay when the child goes to primary and secondary school. And then you pay when it goes to university.”

And it continued, a stream of anti-family and over-generalised garbage.

It’s obvious but we need new generations. The economy needs more babies. Maybe the gun-loving senator and his ilk need a reminder that low fertility rates are linked to diminished economic growth. That’s a text book basic.

We are all dependent on each other in a civilised society. I don’t have the qualifications to care for a terminally-ill patient but I am sincerely grateful that my tax dollars go towards educational opportunities for a stranger’s child who will one day work in the health industry.

In effect, someone else’s baby will work in a hospital and probably nurse me in my twilight years.

Then there’s the suggestion that children are “parasites” on the system — what about a heavy smoker who places a burden on the public health purse? A smoker choses to light up. A child has no say in being born.

It is shameful that when we decide to have children — those of us lucky enough to do so — we are lumped in with dole bludgers.

And if he is truly worried about tax, what about multinationals who make a huge profit in our markets and pay disproportionate penalties?

There may be few policies which benefit the childless and single, as Leyonhjelm argues, but protecting families is the point of government policy.

So when politicians cry “Won’t someone please think of the childless?”, I say we should be thinking of the child.

Look to China’s failed One Child policy if you want to see the alternative — less younger people to work, pay taxes and help look after the older generations.

Surely the idea would be to thank all taxpayers.

Fuelling a self-righteous Us and Them mentality just destroys our compassion.

The 'no jab, no pay bill' Bessie is lowing about is a Aus Gov policy that denies Tax benefit A, child care benefit and child care rebates to breeders who refuse to have their kids immunized - and this includes the 'conscientious objectors' which were previously exempt. Now the only ones exempt are those with genuine allergies or actual proven health problems with the vaccinations.

Of course this doesn't matter to the hardcore crunchy moos, but the middle-class halfwits who take Dr Google's word over an actual qualified Doc will be rightfully hit.
November 29, 2015
Moo
Last time I checked, we Australians live in a society rather than a jungle and we help each other without expecting something lucrative in return.

"Help" is when you help someone voluntarily. I support charities, often I even donate to a foundation that helps sick kids. But forcing me to do it is not "help", it's state-sanctioned robbery.

Moo
”Won’t someone please think of the childless?” Well, how about thinking about the children?

Like nobody ever, ever, ever thinks of them. That's why we have adult menus in restaurants, adult discounts in hotels, cheaper adult tickets in museums and on public transport, and news headlines mentioning that among the victims of a catastrophe there were adults. Oh, wait...

Moo
A fair and reasonable society which nurtures its new generations yet offers government financial assistance to mums, dads or indeed both if they’re legitimately in need.

Don't fucking breed if you're in need, legitimately or not.

Moo
Families, you know, being the anchor of life.

I know that the fact that I have a mom, dad and siblings, doesn't make us a family. I know the last time we were a family was when I was still a teen living at home. I know my place.

Moo
Leyonhjelm — himself not a father —

If the fact he isn't a father invalidates everything he says in favor of the childless, then by the same logic everything this moo says in favor of parents isn't of importance either.

Moo
Here’s the thing — childless people should be subsidising families because it is the babies, the mums and the dads, who keep this country going. ... And therefore people who don’t have or don’t want kids but are working deserve to have a large chunk of their taxes go towards parents who need help to raise these sons and daughters.

I don't know about Australia but in some countries people with kids don't even have to pay any income tax if they don't earn gazillions of money (and if they do, they usually manage to hide it from the tax office anyway). How about a deal: you raise the kid who will keep the country going, and the childfree folks will keep the country going NOW, because you don't have the time, energy or money for it now. Large chunk of their taxes... my ass.

Moo
“But you pay when other people get pregnant, you pay when they give birth, you pay when they stay at home to look after their offspring, you pay for the child’s food, clothing and shelter, you pay when the child goes to child care and you pay when the child goes to primary and secondary school. And then you pay when it goes to university.”

I love this senator.

Moo
We are all dependent on each other in a civilised society. I don’t have the qualifications to care for a terminally-ill patient

You don't have the MONEY that goes into that care. If you had money you wouldn't want to leech off others. I bet those hospitals are mostly funded by childfree people's tax dollars.

Moo
Fuelling a self-righteous Us and Them mentality just destroys our compassion.

Yeah, thank God you never meant to do that.
November 29, 2015
ehh, sometimes I wish these moos would happen upon this board and read our comments on their opinions...
November 29, 2015
mumofsixbirds
Hey Mistress Rotwang, Here's a doozie of a quote from the second article for you to fume or laugh over.

It's really too bad that most of the kyds born today will either end up on welfare, go to jail or be born a tard. This moo is deluding herself.

I don't understand this "keep society going" nonsense. There's no reason we should give a shit whether society keeps going when we're dead and gone, and more people doesn't automatically equal a better society (if anything, it's the opposite). And in fact, it's the productive members who allow society to function presently.

We didn't ask for these children to be born. The people who choose for them to exist should be responsible for supporting them. Just like the breeders didn't ask for me to own a car, for example (notwithstanding that owning a car allows me to be productive by giving me a means to get to work etc.), so they shouldn't have to pay for my car—I do, because I chose to obtain the car.

AFAIC, my only obligation to someone else's children is to not willfully harm them by, like...kicking them in the face or something. I really just want to leave them alone, as I'd like them to do for me.
November 29, 2015
tea princess
ehh, sometimes I wish these moos would happen upon this board and read our comments on their opinions...

They do come here. We have a history of attracting virulent trolls. That's why you now have to register, and be vetted before you can post here.
December 01, 2015
Peace
tea princess

They do come here. We have a history of attracting virulent trolls. That's why you now have to register, and be vetted before you can post here.

How do you get vetted? I've been here a while...
December 01, 2015
craftyzits
Peace
tea princess

How do you get vetted? I've been here a while...

The mods do their magic mod-god, and they approve you....or not. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login