Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

my husband molested our one year old daughter, but he promised not to do it again!

Posted by ladybug2203 
contemplativeintrovert
@jmc How could anyone love a being that forces it's subjects to live a certain way? On the one hand, atheists like to say it is cruel that G-d doesn't stop this from happening, free will be damned. On the other hand, what would you say about a deity that does ask you ask, and zaps you with lightening when you do something wrong?

Plus, by blaming G-d for what this guy did, you are exonerating him JUST like the priest did. The priest says that it isn't really his fault because he was led a certain way. You say it isn't really his fault because G-d didn't stop it. If that's true, we can blame the passengers of the plane that struck the twin towers, because they didn't stop it. Or I can say, I will rob a bank tomorrow unless jmc stops me. So, unless you stop me from robbing the bank, it would be your fault, right? Because even though I have free will, you didn't do anything to stop me.

Saying 'it's G-ds fault for not stopping it' shifts the blame off the rapist just as much as saying 'it's okay because you were lead to.' Kind of like how society victim blames. 'It isn't the rapists fault, it's her fault for being out at night,' 'why was she wearing a short skirt?' 'why didn't she fight, she must have secretly wanted it.' etc. You know who rapes? Rapists. Done. Mic*. Drop.

I'm not talking about the rapist, I'm talking about someone who watches a child being raped and does nothing except watch.
If a man with a gun walks around a corner and see some other man raping a 3 year old, what should he do?
If he just stands there and watches HE IS AN EVIL FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you tell me , contempativeintrovert, IS A BEING WHO WATCHES A CHILD GET RAPED AND DOES NOTHING BUT WATCH EVIL?
It's a yes or no question, please answer "yes" or "no"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login