Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Placenta Brain People

Posted by Gigabye 
Gigabye
Placenta Brain People
September 09, 2008
I was at work and this my co-worker (30) was talking nothing but her kid how wonderful she is all this and all that. Also mentioning her relative sho has kids.

Also another worker and she is 22 keep on going about all this is all cute and want to have a baby like she is some kind of baby rabie. She did told me that she wanted a baby and I can see it soon.

3 months ago because I am changing jobs and this new person is taking my place. Guess who taing my place because I got a new job: single moo. Unlike me a the serving hardworker, all she talks about is her 14 y/o daughter all the gawd-dawn time. I knew she is imcompetant because of her Placenta Brain. I found out 2 months later she got sack because she coming late all the time and being a Placenta.

I have to make a rant about this because people with the Placenta Brain are sometimes annoying. They talk all nothing but baby. I think this whole world is going to turn into planet Placenta. This world is a Bingo Network.

Do you have people sometimes at your workplace talk nothing but baby all this time and what's worse these people are unavoidable, there everywhere.
Re: Placenta Brain People
September 09, 2008
I am surrounded by these braby infested morons. every other word is about a baby or when they get knocked up.

I had a woman actually tell me that if I wouldhave a baby, I would stop all the dangerous stuff I so enjoy such motorcycles, scuba diving, and rock climbing. She said I would have something to live for and appreciate if I had a baby. I am still trying to find a legal reason to fire her or when layoffs come around, she might be the first to go. Women who are braby infested hate women like us who live life and have a good time.
Anonymous User
September 09, 2008
I know how you feel.

We know a couple who has 5 kids and that is all they talk about. Fortunately, we don't socialize with them much. But their whole lives revolve around their kids, how "cute" their kids are, the cute things they say and do, etc. I wonder how they will deal with their kids finally grow up and they have nothing left to talk about.
Gigabyte
September 09, 2008
I agree, this same 30 y/o worker which I mention on this forum has this financial difficulty. She talks about how she cannot support herself, she spend her money left and right with no saving (Boo-hoo). I tell you why - it because 1) she works P/T and 2) she has to spend it on her kid. Some 'gift from gawd' which her in debt.

Placenta Brain People never talks about how their slimey baby come out of their belly and all the painful stretchmarks instead of this lying 'miracle' birth, blessing BS.
September 09, 2008
I have been surrounded by people infected with baby rabies for so long that I have actually gotten used to it. I don't like it, but I expect and anticipate it and ignore and avoid it as best I can. I had no idea there were CF online communities until January of this year when I ran across them inadvertently. I have been so overwhelmed by placenta brains for so many years that they just about had me worn down into complacency until I found this site and another one this past year. They are still around me at every turn in FULL FORCE, but knowing I am not the only one who notices it and is greatly annoyed by it makes me feel less crazy that I don't share their baby rabies and kyd obsessions. I guess that if a person is subjected to everyone around them saying something is "normal" 24/7, that over a period of time it can make the lone person begin to question their own sanity. I realize it's bad everywhere, but it's PARTICULARLY bad and exagerated in the Southern United States where I have always lived.
September 10, 2008
This is definitely a haven in which to heal from placenta brain syndrome.

I don't have it too bad, just the occasional annoyance.
Anonymous User
September 10, 2008
It has been said that the best revenge is living well.
Even better, is rub it in breeders faces. Even if your idea of living well is going home after work, grabbing a good beer (not BMC) but a good craft beer, and crashing. The dog wants its bum rubbed, the cat wants a scritch behind its ears...all very relaxing.
September 10, 2008
HA! You got that right. On Saturday and Sunday mornings, hubby and I like to sit out on the patio with our 2 pooches, breakfast, coffee and reading material, relaxing and taking in the morning - no where to rush off to, nobody to answer to.

Meanwhile, the Breedersons (the loud assholes with the pool I've mentioned here before) look over at us with envious disgust as they schlep their 3 screaming pre-teens off to their early practices, play-dates, orgies, or where ever the hell it is they take them.

Sucks to be a breeder.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It has been said that the best revenge is living
> well.
> Even better, is rub it in breeders faces. Even if
> your idea of living well is going home after work,
> grabbing a good beer (not BMC) but a good craft
> beer, and crashing. The dog wants its bum rubbed,
> the cat wants a scritch behind its ears...all very
> relaxing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login