Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teen moo just LOVES attachment parenting

Posted by kidlesskim 
Teen moo just LOVES attachment parenting
September 10, 2008
"Attachment parenting has really been a blessing for me..... I take my son everywhere I go, we cosleep and breastfeed, and we are SO happy.

He took to the breast like a pro, He nurses on one side for 5 minutes and is done; he nurses around 10 times a day and that is totally cool with me!

We started co-sleeping at about two weeks and that is when he start really sleeping.....I sling him and he LOVES it--he laughs and squeals and just enjoys life!!!!

It is really hard being a single teen mother, but if it wasn't for AP then I would be INSANE!!!.... Right now my son is going to bed at 11 and sleeping until I go to bed which is usually 3am, and then we both sleep soundly until 11am.

It has really worked for us!!!!! He is so happy. He sits up and crawls and is now pulling up (and yes he is six months). And I swear he says ma-ma, I do swear it. He is SO smart and SO happy and SO energetic, and I think it is from the AP and I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER change it. If it was good enough for Jesus, then it's perfect for my son!

Sara, Alabama, USA"

shrug My first thought was why is she putting that kyd in bed so late at 11pm and going to bed herself at 3am? She obviously doesn't work or she wouldn't be able to breastfeed on demand as much as ten times a day, so why the middle of the night hours? I think it's ESPECIALLY unnatural the way a teen girl is sleeping with her son, taking him everywhere she goes, and keeps him latched onto her tit or in a baybee wearing sling 24/7. Also, I had NO idea that Mary practiced attachment parenting with baybee Jesus.eye rolling smiley
Re: Teen moo just LOVES attachment parenting
September 10, 2008
Yet another high-school dropout welfare leech...
September 10, 2008
Well of course life is all roses, rainbows, and puppies for her. And she can thank the taxpayers for that! Fucking whore.
Anonymous User
September 10, 2008
"If it was good enough for Jesus, then it's perfect for my son"

SIGH, why are a huge majority of breeders jesus freaks?

this skank should have got an abortion
September 10, 2008
Teen pregnancies cost the taxpayers 9.1 billion dollars a year. Teaching birth control should be mandated in all schools. If the teen gets pregnant, then let their parent support them!

As to "attachment parenting", I just recently learned about it. Is this common now? I think it's just sick.
Anonymous User
September 10, 2008
If no one but nobody supported them, it would come to a screeching halt.
Typical of incompetent asshole kids.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login