Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Do any of you do this?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Do any of you do this?
September 11, 2008
Just wondering..do any of you try and SHOW any young adults (or ANYONE for that matter) how cool it is to be CF?

Example - I tailgate for college football a lot, and go to many big games for both football and basketball, often traveling to follow my team. This type of hobby/activity leads to many occassions to meet MANY people, all ages, both genders.

Anyway, whenever I meet a young adult and we start to talking, I end up talking of my travels, exciting things I've done, what I might do next, etc....basically espousing how much freedom I have to do different, interesting, and fun things because I'm child-free. I don't converse about these things purposefully, it's just that is what excites me and people are generally interested in my stories (probably suprised and glad I'm not going on and on about my kiiiiiids) ...I've just noticed that the more the night goes on, and usually the more I drink, I try to get in the point, that hey, you too could be/could've been doing these things at 40 if you don't/didn't follow the herd and the lifescript.

I guess I figure if over time, I can make just a few people at the VERY least think about the fact that they do have a choice..and that the CF live better lives than the sheeple, I've made a contribution to our cause.

On second thought, maybe I just like sticking it to the fucking breeders. Take that!
Anonymous User
Re: Do any of you do this?
September 11, 2008
Great job,

My best friend was married (my friend and her are now divorced) to a much older woman with 3 kids, 2 boys (both in jail, wastes of space) and the girl who was 8 yrs old when i first met her,

she is now 21 and im still in contact with her through myspace, and I try to tell her about the life script (i try not to "preach" to much) and i explain to her what an amzing life being CF can be and i try to let her know she has a choice, im not sure if it will work,

her mother is a horrible breeder and she already has 3 UGLY white trash grand kyds by her jail bird son and some fat white trash skank
September 11, 2008
I don't get the opportunity to very often but when I do, I'm sure to be very vocal about it.

And when my nephews are old enough, they'll be hearing all about how cool it is to be CF. Gotta start them young.
September 11, 2008
My 18 year old sister wants to be CF. I influenced her in that decision and it irks my mom to the point of her hating me. She blames me for my sister being so vocal abot not wanting kids.
I blame my parents for having 3 out of 3 kids that don't want kids. They made family life horrible and being a kid terrible,why would I want to be as miserable as they are? I took my sister under my wing at a young age and taught her about travel, education, and the luxuries of a CF life, she listened.
September 11, 2008
I RARELY have a good opportunity to "witness" to young people about CF for the simple reason that I am constantly surrounded by breeders who would be VERY upset if I put any non conformist ideas in their kyd's heads. I was able to set an example to a younger cousin who is now 30 and CF and my former step daughter (18) swears she will never have kyds, but part of that could be due to the negative shit she has watched her breeder bio mother do her whole life, rather than my influence. These kids around these parts are SO brainwashed, that shortly after I married my husband his 6 y/o nephew asked, "When are you and Uncle Mike gonna have a baby?" He automatically assumed that after you marry you pop out a baybee, because that's all he has ever seen, heard, or known. The adults are even worse with their little comments. If they see you eating a pickle at a get together, for instance, they say shit like, "Is there something you all need to announce today?".

I feel like I am living in Breederland, USA.
CF Uter
September 11, 2008
In addition to the probs listed above, I also find it hard to make CFdom look cool to kyds because what usually happens is this:

"Auntie CFUter, can you come over and play Monday? All the other (breeder) Aunties are coming and we are all gonna play." Me, "no honey, I have to work."

or,

"Auntie CFUter, we're all driving to Ohio for a long weekend to go play w/ (breeder) Auntie and her kyds in the pool, are you coming w/ us?" Me: "No honey, I have to work." Kyds: "what do you do again?" Me: "attorney" Them: "what IS that? I want to be a dentist like Auntie Breeder, she is rich! (and obviously never working because she is always playing)"

So, the kyddies don't see how cool my life is, because when they are playing, I'm working so it doesn't look that cool at all to them right now anyway. They don't understand that even if the other Aunties *claim* to be a dentist or whatever, that they really aren't, and they literally work a non-existant schedule because the DUHd-wallet supports them and their jobs are more of a 'hobby' if anything.
So their lifestyle of endless playtime looks a lot better than mine.

they will have to decide that I have a cool CF lifestyle at some time in the future on their own when they are older. Besides all my cool freetime would be considered too adult and the moos wouldn't approve, I go out and have fun at night when I do socialize, my breeder in laws go to tupperware parties and the like.
September 11, 2008
Those are good points which I hadn't thought of CF Uter. The things which I enjoy as a CF don't look so "fun" to kyds right now. They don't understnd how a home free of kiddie klutter and peanut butter laden upholstery would be desirable. They LOVE social interaction at this point, so they can't possibly understand the joy in the serenity of peace, quiet, or solitude. They don't have bills and budgets, so they can't possibly understand how building a financial portfolio could be more fun that a 5k week trip to Disneyworld. When I decline offers to go to fairs, playlands, water parks and other kiddie klusters, they probably think I am no fun at all. On the few occasions I have gone on one of these outings against my better judgement, not ONLY was I miserable, but it bought me at LEAST 6 months of their begging me to go again.

I compare it to ignoring a stalker. Any response to a stalker will buy you a few more months of stalking, so I generally JUST SAY NO, when it comes to participation in kidde activities.
Anonymous User
September 11, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My 18 year old sister wants to be CF. I influenced
> her in that decision and it irks my mom to the
> point of her hating me. She blames me for my
> sister being so vocal abot not wanting kids.
> I blame my parents for having 3 out of 3 kids that
> don't want kids. They made family life horrible
> and being a kid terrible,why would I want to be as
> miserable as they are? I took my sister under my
> wing at a young age and taught her about travel,
> education, and the luxuries of a CF life, she
> listened.

hahahahhaaaaaaaa
Talk about misery loving company... I think I may post the question ..
deegee
September 11, 2008
I have this recurring dream about being asked to speak at an assembly at the high school I graduated from. They want to know how someone can retire debt-free at 45 (which I will be doing in a few months) and live off interest income and never have to work again. I would tell them something like this:

"I studied hard in [mytown] High School, graduated with honors, and went to college. I did not smoke, drink, or do drugs. I graduated from there with honors, did not marry, got a good job, paid off my student loans, and began saving for the future. I bought my own place so I would not have dump $$ on rent. I bought well-running cars and kept them maintained so they would last a while. I made some pretty good investments but not overly risky ones. But the biggest reason I am able to retire at 45 is............[drum roll, please].......I HAD NO KIDS AND NEVER WANTED THEM!"

Then the school's principal hauls my ass out of the school and asks me never to return [because if those kids do as I say, he and many of those teachers will be on the unemployment line soon!]. LOL!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login