Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Super Bowl Babies commercials

Posted by aliceblue 
Re: Super Bowl Babies commercials
February 12, 2016
Miss_Hannigan
Meh, lots of male comedians are dumpy and unattractive too, but they rarely get criticized.

Yeah I want to see Louis CK come out in short shorts and a little tank top. confused smiley

He doesn't need to do that to be gross though.
February 12, 2016
blondie
Miss_Hannigan
Meh, lots of male comedians are dumpy and unattractive too, but they rarely get criticized.

Yeah I want to see Louis CK come out in short shorts and a little tank top. confused smiley

He doesn't need to do that to be gross though.

studly muffin, a regular sex poodle

Builder's cleavage?
http://www.klonblog.com/2012/07/06/markus-mueller-und-die-bauarbeiter-dekolletes/
February 12, 2016
Miss_Hannigan

Her looks would be a non-issue if her entire act wasn't centered around how (allegedly) hot she is, and how so many guys are supposedly just dying to bang her, or banging her on a regular basis.

Her act makes me nauseous. And yet I have little doubt that she'll transition into a breeder within the next decade. Eddie Murphy went down the male version of the exact same road.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login