Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Interesting CF woman

Posted by mrs. chinaski 
Interesting CF woman
February 08, 2016
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436464/Proud-named-UK-s-stingiest-woman-Visitors-bring-teabags-heating-s-softies-JANE-FRYER-meets-penny-pincher.html

Ilona Richards (66) bought her first house before she was 30, never married,
but says she’s had a ‘very hectic’ love life over the years and insists she has never wanted children or been lonely.

She writes a blog about how to save money:
http://meanqueen-lifeaftermoney.blogspot.de/

I think I will skip some of her tips like f.e.
flushing the loo once a day -> oh, no!

But all in all, she is an interesting person
- living on her own terms, no apologies smiling bouncing smiley
Re: Interesting CF woman
February 08, 2016
She's 66?! She looks fantastic! I seriously pegged her in her early forties. Ah, being CF is so awful, lol

Evan Davis
February 08, 2016
Looks about 55 to me. Clearly the frugal life is good for her health, although I think I'd prefer to offer visitors tea.
February 09, 2016
The media was lying about the tea. Lügenpresse!

MeanQueen:
When I was arranging a visit from the Yorkshire Post journalist I added a short line to the bottom of my email.
It said, 'I don't drink tea, if you would like a cup of tea, can you bring a tea bag'. It has been twisted out of context.

Why would I keep tea in when I don't drink it myself, and I have hardly any visitors. People are not in the habit of dropping into other people's houses around here. I offer coffee and fruit juice. I don't expect to get coffee if I go to someone else's house and they only drink tea. Thank you for your question but I am fed up of explaining this tea bag thing.
February 09, 2016
mrs. chinaski
The media was lying about the tea. Lügenpresse!

Daily mail. No surprise.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login