Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fence sitting "CF'ers"

Posted by cfdavep 
Re: Fence sitting "CF'ers"
February 18, 2016
I think "surprise pregnancy" is just another way of saying "we gave in and got knocked up."

screaming sausage, what is a brelfie?
February 18, 2016
myrna minkoff

A breastfeeding selfie... now, aren't you glad you asked me so you didn't have to Google it and be presented with some images of examples? My pleasure winking smiley
February 18, 2016
screaming sausage
myrna minkoff

A breastfeeding selfie... now, aren't you glad you asked me so you didn't have to Google it and be presented with some images of examples? My pleasure winking smiley

I am so glad I didn't google this. oh HELL no.
February 18, 2016
Cambion

As a small aside, am I the only one who first saw the title of this topic as "Face sitting CFers?" drinking smiley

You are not alone, my friend. LOL I like your read of the title better than the actual one :p
February 18, 2016
pitbullgirl1965
It sounds like you live below your means Zzelda, which is a good thing. People preach living within, I preach living below your means.
I do the same stuff. I've noticed that the prices at the thrift stores have gone up considerably though.
It pisses me off.

I agree. At certain times of the year the prices at thrift stores go up. Around the holidays they see tons of donations and it seems to be a good time to shop. I have a favorite store and recently they've given me a 30% coupon for everything I buy within one purchase when I donate. So I bring my donations and walk out with stuff I need, filtering out the overpriced stuff.

I lost 30 lbs. 2 years ago and make regular visits to replace my wardrobe. It has been an exercise in patience but the savings is phenomenal. Some of the stuff there is unbelievable: cashmere shawl wraps for under $4, quartz candle holders for $7, nice wool coats for $15, etc. I found 8 nice little wool lined skirts over the last two years in my size and spent less than $60 on all of them combined. Happy thrifting!
February 19, 2016
Cambion
It boggles my mind that there are so many people out there who put absolutely zero thought into what they will do about pregnancy, should one occur. Seems like a lot of men and women alike simply don't give a shit and treat pregnancy as a "we'll cross that bridge when we get to it" kind of attitude. That's a pretty irresponsible way to think about a major life-altering decision. If a pregnancy does happen, one or both parties might be feeling too emotional, vulnerable, unstable or uncertain to make rational, informed decisions and wind up making a choice they regret. Some people will be having their midlife crises in their thirties, forties or fifties and might see an unplanned pregnancy as an opportunity that will never come around again, a.k.a. "Gawd gave you this gift, don't waste it" bullshit. What to do in the event of an accidental pregnancy should be planned before it fucking happens, not after. Think about it when you're in a sane state of mind.

I always said, "If I ever get pregnant, I'm immediately terminating it." Friends used to say that I won't know until it happens and I might feel different, blah, blah, blah. When it happened, no part of me thought of it as my last chance to breed. My only thoughts were about getting to Planned Parenthood ASAP. I didn't tell my partner because it was non-negotiable and didn't want to have the conversation.
February 20, 2016
mumofsixbirds
Yep, I have to agree with lurker-derp here. One "Happy Accident" TM away from being breeders. They already have the breeder mentality. It's just a matter of time.

I have seen many "CF" who later became a wanna breeder. They begin by being complete CF then they switch to: "well if something happened, I would think about it" to "I don't believe in abortions" to full baby rabies.
February 20, 2016
mrs. chinaski
"The power of the LifeScript is that strong in some people it is scary"
Yep.

there is nothing that is more disgusting than wanna-breeders posing as CF.

Add to that wanna-breeders that treat CF folks as less than human. We get ridiculed and belittled by breeders. Then, there are "former CF" - those LOVE to pull the rug from under us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login