Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WAAAAAH It's too skawey

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
WAAAAAH It's too skawey
September 12, 2008
They're at it again.

Cry me a river, mommies.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=34E919EF844408E26BF0AC93F192D92B?contentId=7357874&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Why don't we just outlaw Halloween altogether? We can't have their pweshus widdle snowfwakes getting skawed, now, can we? We might damage their psyche.
Anonymous User
Re: WAAAAAH It's too skawey
September 12, 2008
sometimes i really think i am in a bad dream, this breeder world has gotten way out of hand! MAKE IT STOP!!
September 12, 2008
Yet false and bloody advertisements of a teenage girl getting an abortion and blood spraying everywhere to scare people into having children is totally acceptable.
Some freaking moo's here every Halloween do a haunted house of abortion, and show blood, screaming, torture, and horrible untruths inthe name of squeeze out a soul sucker and be an pathetic and unhappy as I am.

Screw em all, I am making my yard a total blood fest this year and scaring the hell out of the little bastards.
September 12, 2008
This is one of the reasons that I'm glad to be CF...all these idiot Moos need to take their brats and go as far away as possible. If your brats can't deal with fucking Halloween, how are they gonna deal with the REAL problems in life. Jeesus Kee-rist! Get the fuck OVER yourselves!
September 12, 2008
These little bastards are skeered of their own shadows. How are they supposed to become self sacrificing medical professionals so they can embark on their "save the world" mission if they are afraid of fake blood? Emergency amputations, the effects of the E-bola virus, horrible disfigurments which are common in terd world countries, and village people getting their faces bit of by tigers is likely to be more scary than a monstor mask or a "ghost" with a sheet tossed over his body and the eyes cut out. I guess they are going to cure cancer or save the world from inside a plastic bubble and behind a sanitized desk while suited up in haz-mat attire. These idiots can't differentiate between fantasy and reality and are nothing but a burden to the rest of us.
September 12, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yet false and bloody advertisements of a teenage
> girl getting an abortion and blood spraying
> everywhere to scare people into having children is
> totally acceptable.
> Some freaking moo's here every Halloween do a
> haunted house of abortion, and show blood,
> screaming, torture, and horrible untruths inthe
> name of squeeze out a soul sucker and be an
> pathetic and unhappy as I am.

You mean a "hell house". Lots of evangelical churches do that as an "alternative" to secular, satan worshipping "haunted houses".
There's a freaky documentary about them...http://www.hellhousemovie.com/

Scaring is only okay for teaching, not for fun, because in the fundy mind, the only way to learn something is to have it scared in, or out, of you. You see, the fundy mind is pretty simple, it's either satanic (bad) or godly (good), there is NO gray, and no questioning either because questions are satanic. A doctor who saves lives but is an atheist is a BAAAAAAD person, but a preacher who diddles his daughter is a good and holy man, because he's a "Mayun of Gahwd". It's scary, but understanding the Fundy mind is pretty much the simplest thing in the world, because they are the simplest people in the world and damn proud of it to boot.

>
> Screw em all, I am making my yard a total blood
> fest this year and scaring the hell out of the
> little bastards.
Just post a big sign in the middle that says "No Crybabies" and if anyone complains, point to it with your fake blood covered weapon and walk away.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login