Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

obama's grandmother

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
obama's grandmother
September 13, 2008
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7609872.stm

Usually I don't have much good to say in the way of turd werld culture, but I do have to give them credit for one important thing:

Here in the west, the limousine liberals typically abandon family and fellow citizen needs in favor of giving away as much money as possible to turd werld causes and illegal aliens. I suspect this has to do with ego more than anything else. There are no accolades or awards for helping your family in the west.

It's very different in the turd werld. There, helping someone else before you help your family is unheard of. This is true in most turd werld countries. And this is why Grandma Obama is getting robbed, she even states as much in her article, that her fellow neighbors believe that she is getting money from rich boy Obama. They simply do not understand how limousine liberalism works in the west, it's a completely foreign and offensive idea to them, she absolutely HAS to be getting money from Obama, it HAS to be so.

It's vile and disgusting that he does not take care of his Kenyan family, that I will agree with 100%. Grandma is getting robbed and where the hell is he? 86 years old living in a shack in the turd werld and he can't get her out of that? For shame.

The funny thing is, the theives will never believe this is so, no matter how she protests and claims it is. She will continue to get robbed, I suspect.
Re: obama's grandmother
September 13, 2008
Obama has NO idea what freaks will come out of the proverbial genetic closet now that the media has "found" his roots. This old woman probably wants a payoff and I doubt that Obama has any interest in relatives he doesn't even know and I can understand that. He has probably never had anything to do with this side of his family and has probably never even met this lady.
bratBgone
September 13, 2008
From Wikipedia:

"Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr., a Black Kenyan of Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a White American from Wichita, Kansas.[1] His parents met while attending the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where his father was a foreign student.[2] They separated when he was two years old and later divorced.[3] Obama's father returned to Kenya and saw him only once more before dying in an automobile accident in 1982.[4] After her divorce, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, and the family moved to Soetoro's home country of Indonesia in 1967, where Obama attended local schools in Jakarta until he was ten years old. He then returned to Honolulu to live with his maternal grandparents while attending Punahou School from the fifth grade in 1971 until his graduation from high school in 1979.[5] Obama's mother returned to Hawaii in 1972 for several years and then back to Indonesia for her fieldwork. She died of ovarian cancer in 1995."

Obama saw his father only once from the age of 2 until 1982. Then his father died. He seemed to be primarily raised by his mom and maternal grandparents. He never really knew his father's side of the family, nor does he really owe them anything, especially half siblings that were his father's doings halfway around the world. I don't fault him for not bailing them all out financially. It's hard to tell who might crawl out of the jungle for a handout.

I have relatives in Alaska on my father's side that I've never met. My father has some really unsavory characters in his family. If I won the lottery today, they would be the last people I would be sending a handout to. Yes, they are my aunts, uncles and first cousins, but I just don't know them, and feel no sense of responsibility for their welfare. This is probably how Obama feels.
September 13, 2008
On a vaguely related note, if I remember correctly, his half-brother has politely refused familial monetary help and prefers to live a simple life that by some standards would be poverty but which is comfortable to him. Perhaps that is also the case with his grandmother.
nowhiggers
September 13, 2008
um, guys....

this is his GRANDMOTHER. This isn't 10th cousin down the line.

His Grandmother.

I'll say it again. It's his Grandmother.

Do you all really feel that way? That he should not be taking care of his Grandmother?

And as for his brother, or her for that matter, I highly doubt that they have "refused" help, they live in a turd werld shithole for fucks sake.

I'm sorry, but I have a real problem with people, in particular, limo liberals, that take care of everyone else and give charity to everyone else, but don't give a fuck about their family or fellow citizens.

Why doesn't Madonna adopt a child from the Appilacians for example? Why don't Brad and Angelina adopt an unwanted black child from America, instead of buying one in Africa? It's all about the accolades and ego in the west....
nowhiggers
September 13, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He never really knew his father's
> side of the family, nor does he really owe them
> anything, especially half siblings that were his
> father's doings halfway around the world. I don't
> fault him for not bailing them all out
> financially. It's hard to tell who might crawl
> out of the jungle for a handout.
>
> I have relatives in Alaska on my father's side
> that I've never met. My father has some really
> unsavory characters in his family. If I won the
> lottery today, they would be the last people I
> would be sending a handout to. Yes, they are my
> aunts, uncles and first cousins, but I just don't
> know them, and feel no sense of responsibility for
> their welfare. This is probably how Obama feels.

I feel very strongly that the reason we have so much in the way of entitlement programs is because people are not taking care of their family obligations.

Perhaps my opinion on this is going to be quite different than most others here, that doesn't bother me.

No one "owes" anyone else, anything. That's true. But SOMEONE is going to have to foot the bill for what you "don't owe" at some point. Whether that be in the form of welfare or billions of dollars of taxpayer dollars thrown into the turd werld black hole, SOMEONE will have to feed and pay for Obama's family in the turd werld. Maybe you think that cost should be split up among all the taxpayers then when our money is sent over there? I suspect that's what he thinks.

I understand that sometimes it is unavoidable forcing the taxpayers to foot the bill for your family. I have a story with one of my other relatives that I tried to help... but it was going to be my way and on my terms, such as having to be in school, sending school reports to me and so on. They could not follow the program, and I could not continue to help if the end result was going to be another person getting on welfare anyhow, while benefiting from my money. Either way the taxpayer would have had to foot the bill.

But maybe if the taxpayer wasn't footing the bill to start with, and that was not an option for this relative, I could have been able to force her in line to do as I wanted her to do. In that sense, the so-called "social contract" of "progressives" really got in the way of what was best for this young lady.

This was not a super close relative btw. Just someone I knew was going to end up sucking the taxpaying childfree dry that I wanted to see if I could do something about it, help them to become better people, I'm sorry it didn't work out, but I'm glad I tried.

I did not "owe" this relative anything. I did it out of obligation, my personal "social contract" if you will, with the rest of my fellow citizens.
September 14, 2008
nowhiggers,

I am glad that you are posting your opinions because quite frankly, I am so embittered with some issues regarding famblee (distant in relationship AND geographically) who have tried to sink their paws into what I consider my modest earnings that I can really be narrow minded and quick to form opinions on this type of thing without knowing the facts. I think you are correct in that if he or his political groups, can be "for" throwing money away to terd worlders, then he can at LEAST make sure that his granny in a hut gets her needs met first. I think now that I was too harsh in my initial reaction and that granny at least deserves a decent home, food, and care befitting her grandson's position.

I still wonder though, did Obama not know his grandmother was alive? He has had the means to check out his dead biological father's family and contact them if he had wanted. I can't help but think that he was angry that his dad didn't have any role in his life at all and he had every opportunity as Obama was 21 or so years old before he died. This is a sticky situation, to say the least. It could also be political murder if Obama doesn't play his cards right.
September 14, 2008
Well, it could be that way, that he's a limosene liberal, but there could also be other circumstances that we don't know about.

What if Grandmoo encouraged her precious son to leave Oboomer's mother and encouraged him to not provide anything for Oboomer's care? If he didn't see his dad after age 2, it's possible that his father didn't contribute anything to his care, especially in that day and age*. If I were in that situation, I would be really tempted to not give the old bat a penny, regardless of my financial situation. It is true that some people don't take care of their own, and it's a disgrace, but I'm also saying that sometimes there is a reason why people are alone in nursing homes---because they were assholes during their lives and their kids don't feel obligated to visit them.

**Drifting, but back in the old days, it wasn't uncommon for the law to let fathers out of supporting their kids, and the kids and wife would go on welfare. That pisses me off as a taxpayer and I'm glad enforcement is better these days. And yes, I know that some women are oopsing bitches, but the men should cover their dicks and I shouldn't have to pay for some man (or woman, for that matter) who isn't willing to support his/her kid.
nowhiggers
September 14, 2008
Kim, the relative I speak of here (a different one that the preg one i've talked about before) I had only met 3 times when she was a little girl. Her mother was training her in a life of become a welfare recipient and credit card fraudster.

Not only that, but the girl was involved with her mother in attempting to deceive me on many occaisons.

In other words, there was not even a hint of love there, just a GIMMMMEEEEEE.

So trust me when I say, I did not feel that I "owed" anything to her or her mother. What I did feel was an obligation.

I'm pretty certain my plan of help for this girl was a mere fraction of what you and the other cf folk here are now paying out in taxes to continue to support her lifestlye and her mother's lifestyle.

BTW, remember my preggo 21 year old relative? She just had her loaf not to long ago and all signed up with welfare and all? Well guess what, she hasn't been given depo provera or sterilized yet. Had there been no "social contract" to thwart what the family thinks is best for her, long term birth control or sterilization, we wouldn't have to be looking forward to more babies come the next year or two, which is exactly what is going to happen. My help would have been contingent upon depo provera or sterilization.

I don't owe either of the above relatives anything. Neither one is very nice to me. But I would have liked it better and they would have better help and a better life and maybe become better people had there not been an entitlement system to get in my way.

Why listen to nowhiggers when the taxpayer will just let you do whatever the fuck you want and keep rewarding you for being a goddamned irresponsible breeder and scammer?

I don't want to pay for Obama's relatives in Kenya. That's Obama's responsibility.

kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nowhiggers,
>
> I am glad that you are posting your opinions
> because quite frankly, I am so embittered with
> some issues regarding famblee (distant in
> relationship AND geographically) who have tried to
> sink their paws into what I consider my modest
> earnings that I can really be narrow minded and
> quick to form opinions on this type of thing
> without knowing the facts. I think you are correct
> in that if he or his political groups, can be
> "for" throwing money away to terd worlders, then
> he can at LEAST make sure that his granny in a hut
> gets her needs met first. I think now that I was
> too harsh in my initial reaction and that granny
> at least deserves a decent home, food, and care
> befitting her grandson's position.
>
> I still wonder though, did Obama not know his
> grandmother was alive? He has had the means to
> check out his dead biological father's family and
> contact them if he had wanted. I can't help but
> think that he was angry that his dad didn't have
> any role in his life at all and he had every
> opportunity as Obama was 21 or so years old before
> he died. This is a sticky situation, to say the
> least. It could also be political murder if Obama
> doesn't play his cards right.
nowhiggers
September 14, 2008
And one other point about the preggo relative..

Remember, my family is not rich, and they gave her 2 fucking baby showers with thousands and thousands of dollars in gifts, including all new baby furniture and so on.

The taxpayer picked up all the WIC, hospital, doctors, food stamps, day care, the works.

So essentially, all of you here paid for her to have luxurious gifts and catering to. If there were not an entitlement program the family would have either a. said get an abortion or b. picked up the costs and everything the baby needed would have come from a thrift store, as it should be. And if my family were paying for it, it would have been a fraction of what the taxpayer has shelled out for this.

It's actually a net savings to take care of your family business. I looked at how much I paid in taxes last year and what it would have cost to carry out my plans for this relative and the other one and I cried. Why the fuck do I "owe" anyone elses family anything?
CJ
September 14, 2008
Why, indeed, nowhiggers? Why should you owe anyone anything at all? You must be an Ayn Rand fan...confused smiley

You don't know the situation re: Obama's grandmother. But you know, what happens to his relatives in Kenya and what happens in the U.S. of A. are apples and oranges. Apparently you would rather not care about people not as fortunate (you can define that for yourself) as you are, because you have known some leeches. So have I. The point is, enlightened self-interest means it's better that everyone have at least the basics in life. It makes for a more stable society. I'm not keen on seeing a revolution in the U.S., but YMMV. Maybe it's time you learned what real liberals think instead of what conservatives say "liberals" think.

Too bad that Bratfree has become a haven for bashing politics we don't like.hot smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login