Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Really, Really, Really Extended Breastfeeding (warning!-explicit!)

Posted by clematis 
Really, Really, Really Extended Breastfeeding (warning!-explicit!)
September 13, 2008
I hope I'm not going over the top of forum propriety here...to each their own, and I couldn't care less what people do for fun, but to a stodgy midwesterner like me the concept was just a bridge too far...:

www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/about46718-0-asc-60.html

"After my first baby my husband tried feeding from me as I had so much milk and we both really enjoyed it.

"We roleplay a lot and so I bought some adult terry nappies and plastic pants for him to wear,and even went as far as giving him a dummy too [no idea what a "dummy" is].

"I have recently given birth to our second child and I have her on one breast while my hubby is on the other.

"It's quite a sight to see both of them in their terry nappies and plastic pants feeding from me!"
Re: Really, Really, Really Extended Breastfeeding (warning!-explicit!)
September 13, 2008
This gets the Merlyn Barftastic Award...but it goes to the moos in question. I'm sure this shit goes on amongst the BF lot...the more the merrier....keeping it all in the family....????two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking But at one time only a woman with no commonsense or no sense of propriety would ever even THINK of talking about this sort of thing. Now these sluts have to talk about this sort of crap with other sick bitches. If I'd even thought of wearing plastic pants and a nappy, DW would throw me out on my ass...AND I WOULD DESERVE IT! Maybe that's the only way some of these poor bastards get any lovin' from Moo. Call me shallow, but I'd be out the door and finding myself a NORMAL woman!
No fricken' way! This is sick as all get out!

I'll bet a dummy is a pacifier.

This sounds like duh has a weird fetish that shouldn't involve the baybee. Wonder if the older kid has seen him in his baybee get up?
September 13, 2008
Oh, Jeebus - I'm going to have nightmares tonight! Sick, sick, sick. two faces puking
Quoted from the website link:

"After my first baby my husband tried feeding from me as I had so much milk and we both really enjoyed it.

"We roleplay a lot and so I bought some adult terry nappies and plastic pants for him to wear,and even went as far as giving him a dummy too [no idea what a "dummy" is].

"I have recently given birth to our second child and I have her on one breast while my hubby is on the other.

"It's quite a sight to see both of them in their terry nappies and plastic pants feeding from me!"

Uh...

TOO MUCH INFORMATION ALREADY, LADY! Keep your husband's fetish BS to yourself! We beg you—spare us!

[retch]
Oh...

My...

Fucking...

GAWD!

*shakes head*

Way, way, WAY too much information. Can anyone see just how... wrong, this is? I think it's well and truly fucked up. One more reason why humanity is going down the shitter...
September 14, 2008
****Huge cosmic flushing sound****
September 14, 2008
=P

Perhaps we humans are better off as a kind of species that DON'T need dairy product as babies, like birds, fish, and reptiles?eye rolling smiley
September 14, 2008
Now, if we could just forget the fucking mammalian/primate past!
September 14, 2008
This is actually a rather common fetish/perversion. I ran across it when I was working on a sociology paper years ago. There are people, mainly men, who like to have their "diapers changed", get the vasoline and baby powder, wear the baybee clothes, get spoon fed, spanked, etc.... they get a sexual turn on out of it. It goes rather deep and has several layers and degrees of sickness. They are passive types who want "mommy" to bring them to orgasm and they thrive on the guilt associated with the sexual pleasure, so I guess they are masochists. Prostitutes get quite a number of these guys who are otherwise "normal" businessmen and functioning members of society. While I certainly think that this is weird as hell, it becomes especially sick and criminal, IMO, when they act out their fantasies while a baybee or minor child is present. These "latch on" type men while moomie is breastfeeding would certainly qualify.

I feel reasonably certain that there is a sub group of freaks/pervs (men) who agree to this co-sleeping and extended breastfeeding for the sole purpose of acting out their latent sexual perversions. This is another reason that I think that co-sleeping/EBF is unhealthy.(and gross)
September 14, 2008
My ex once told me that his father tried his momma's boob juice...uhh...fresh from the udder. This is the same father my ex wants to have a grandchild for. I'm so glad he's my ex.

I don't think Ex's Dad had any kind of fetish going on, though. Still icky, though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login