Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo bitches because Myspace deleted her PLACENTA pic!

Posted by Anonymous User 
i had it as my default pic. they gave me no explanation why. it was a photl of my midwife holding up my placenta. there is nothing sexual or violent about the picture. yet you see pics of underage and adult women in provacitive poses. boobs and bootys hanging out. can some one please tell me why they deleted it.

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=965377

The offending picture (warning: NASTY, though that probably goes without saying!):
The motheringdotcomme forum is full of themselves. They find naked body offensive but it's OK for blood and violence. These people are jsut backwards.

Oh year I saw the picture and that was scary. I glad the admin took that off.
Re: Moo bitches because Myspace deleted her PLACENTA pic!
September 14, 2008
Some comments on the site:

"I'm going to post my placenta pic as my default just on principal. Stick it to the man! ^_^"

"I didnt put mine up for that reason.. but maybe I will.. in fact maybe you should get a bunch of people to put them up."

"i'd rather look at cool pics of placenta over some pic over some girl showing off her boobies in a sexual manner because we all know boobs are for nourishing babies not just for mens sexual enjoyment. i find placenta pics to be way more interesting and educational than looking at some underage hottie showing off the goods."

"There are a lot of people on Myspace who would look at that pic and go "ooooh gross!" simply because they don't know what it is (and/or they are immature LOL)"

"Oh, man! I love to skeeve folks out with my placenta pics! It's like "Oh, he was so cute and tiny! You look great after 12 hours of labor! WTF IS THIS NASTY SHIZZ?!?"

Uh-oh. I wonder if this "cause" will become like the BF "cause" with herds of self-righteous mommies shoving their latest biological-function-turned-cause-celebre down everyone's gagging throats.
This has got to be my fave comment out of the bunch:
"i'd rather look at cool pics of placenta over some pic over some girl showing off her boobies in a sexual manner because we all know boobs are for nourishing babies not just for mens sexual enjoyment. i find placenta pics to be way more interesting and educational than looking at some underage hottie showing off the goods."

Seriously, this speaks LOADS about the poster-that she sees the almighty boobz as vessels for nourishment ONLY, never mind that her babydaddy probably got his rocks off with them before they turned into stretched out udders (and she's secretly bitter). She's most likely livid about the 'underage hotties' because her husband prefers their bods to her stretched out self.
September 14, 2008
Moos are really strutting their food production for parasites, including tits and placenta.

So instead of sex objects, those women are turning themselves into food objects, which is just as degrading.eye rolling smiley
How about a photo of someone's uterus being held up by the surgeon right after the hysterectomy? Now THAT would be "cool" and "interesting" and "educational," not to mention the best part, that it's no longer capable of holding a parasite!! :spin
September 14, 2008
Uhh...it's an organ. MySpace would ban it if it were a pic of a heart, a lung, a liver, a pancreas...whatever. It IS inappropriate because of the gore, and why the fuck anyone would want a picture of an organ that got taken out of them as their default pic eludes me. I bet if these women could, they'd have photos of their episiotomies and collapsed rectums in their MySpace profiles too.

It's about time MySpace did something useful.
Goodness gracious. These moos have nothing else in life to be proud of, other than their bodily functions, body parts and whatever comes out of their bodies. Didn't they ever go to school or have a career? Do they have any talents or hobbies to be proud of? What is wrong with the women of today? They are just obsessed with their uterus and boobies.
September 14, 2008
OMG, how much more disgusting can those moo bitches get? Are they going to start taking pictures of their vomit in the toilet when they get morning sickness? Hey, it IS baybee-related, therefore perfectly lovely and educational!
two faces puking
September 14, 2008
That is just plain sick! MySpace NEEDED to get that shit off the site. Keep your goddamned organs to your fucking selves.

And yeah, they've demoted women to the status of food.How a hot young woman with some erm, pleasing assets could be more demeaning than being demoted to a milk dispenser I have no idea.

I was talking about this with DW and she agrees that some (most women these days) become pathological once they breed. That is the only word I can think of to describe their preoccupation with bodily functions.
September 15, 2008
Moos have nothing asthetic to offer so they have to garner attention SOME HOW.

They are always the first ones to bitch about thongs on the beach, skimpy bikinis at the public pools, nude beaches, yet they can run around with their tits hanging out with the convenient excuse that they're feeding shitford and post shit like this and nobody is supposed to say anything about it.
September 15, 2008
"This has got to be my fave comment out of the bunch:

Ha! The bolded part really sounds as if she's commanding, "Repeat after me, everybody!" as if, if they repeat it often enough, it'll actually be true. Most normal parents nurse for, oh, 6 months to a year, right? Average of two kids, let's say 2 years max total nursing time overall. Out of an 80-year lifespan! So, after puberty at, say, 14, for 64 years (given a good bra, in the more golden years!) the boobies ARE sexual objects, and nursing is in fact a tiny slice of life and the exception to the rule!

Personally I think the sexiest organ is the brain, and if someone of ANY age has a sexy attitude, humor, upbeat nature, and self-confidence, it's sexy and attractive to others no matter what your chest looks like.

These humorless, clinical, mammary-missionary moos shoving gory pictures in front of other people are about the unsexiest, most unappealing people I can imagine.
September 15, 2008
clematis, she's probably some cellulite-ridden, stretched-out, saggy-uddered bag of flesh with a twat the size of the grand canyon.

There isn't anything sexy about her so she needs to tell everyone that no one is sexy.
September 15, 2008
What the fuck?
I mean, really...what? the? fuck?

:kill

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
September 16, 2008
Somehow I missed this when it was first posted. I do believe the placenta pic out does all of the other gross things these moos do. Who in their right minds would even think of posting this shit on their myspace account or on any other public forum for that matter? I think admin made the correct decision to delete it, but it will likely cause a bunch of them to post their own equally gross childbirh pics much like when they do a rash of nurse ins or shit ins with the public diaper changings. There is something very wrong with these women who thrive on their own bodily functions, but even more wrong with their wanting us ALL to be exposed to it. I wonder what their motive is behind this bizarre behavior? Do they really not understand that no one wants to see their teats, smell shitty diapers while they pay to dine out, listen to their kyds wailing, NOR does anyone want to see their afterbirth?
September 16, 2008
I wonder if there's someone we could email to thank for deleting this pic?

And well, posting and making crap like this public is one thing, but who the fuck even thinks to take such a picture in the first place? Some kind of crazy sicko, that's for sure.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Good God!! That's horrible! Why does she feel people would even want to see that? It would be like me posting a toilet full of shit and expecting Myspace to keep it up!

I'll bet she ate it. I'll bet there's still some of it her freezer. I'm not even joking.
I have seen ultrasound photos on My Space as the user's home page pic. Sick, huh? It is as if the woman's identity went zip once she got in-pig. There was an ad on the site for infant clothing. There was a onesie that said, "Boob Man." I find it sexist and insulting. So our breats are now up for grabs by a d@mn baby!
Also, someone has to complain about an image on My Space since Tom or his staff cannot monitor it all. There are a many skags on My Space but I do not have the time to file complaints.
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some comments on the site:
>
> "I'm going to post my placenta pic as my default
> just on principal. Stick it to the man! ^_^"

HONEY, THE MAN STUCK IT TO YOU FIRST... (SNICKER)

>
> "I didnt put mine up for that reason.. but maybe I
> will.. in fact maybe you should get a bunch of
> people to put them up."

WHAT FOR? TRYING TO OUTSKANK EVERYONE ELSE? WHAT A BUNCH OF DEAD FISH FLOATING DOWNSTREAM...
>
> "i'd rather look at cool pics of placenta over
> some pic over some girl showing off her boobies in
> a sexual manner because we all know boobs are for
> nourishing babies not just for mens sexual
> enjoyment. i find placenta pics to be way more
> interesting and educational than looking at some
> underage hottie showing off the goods."

ANOTHER DIVORCE IN THE MAKING BUT I'M GUESSING THAT THIS BIMBO USED A SPERM BANK. AND BOOBS ARE SEXUAL: DID YOU GET THE BABY BEFORE YOU SCREWED THE MALE (ASSUMING YOU CONCEIVED IN THE USUAL FASHION)
>
> "There are a lot of people on Myspace who would
> look at that pic and go "ooooh gross!" simply
> because they don't know what it is (and/or they
> are immature LOL)"

WHY DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? OBVIOUSLY YOUR BRAIN WENT OUT WITH THE AFTERBIRTH. OR MAYBE THAT IS THE BABY AND ALL YOU GOT IS THE PLACENTA?
>
> "Oh, man! I love to skeeve folks out with my
> placenta pics! It's like "Oh, he was so cute and
> tiny! You look great after 12 hours of labor! WTF
> IS THIS NASTY SHIZZ?!?"

SEE ABOVE
>
"" Uh-oh. I wonder if this "cause" will become like
> the BF "cause" with herds of self-righteous
> mommies shoving their latest
> biological-function-turned-cause-celebre down
> everyone's gagging throats""

Save yourself: these moos are lost causes. They are justified in everything they do because they think with their gonads. they are assholes
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login