Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coquitlam moo slammed with noise bylaw complaint for shrieking brats

Posted by mumofsixbirds 
This has been all over the news today, this outraged moo has decided that nobody counts except her own bastards, and that people should just put up with the noise. After she received a bylaw complaint letter to her house, the Mayor decided to pay her a visit, says the letter was justified. Moo has now decided to sell her house.

Read the fuckery here.
Oblivio-Moo
"How do you complain about kids playing outside and being noisy during the day?"

What a ripping thundercunt. Just because it's during the daytime, everyone must want to listen to your brats shriek and carry on? No fucking manners.

I'm surprised as hell that something was actually done about it, though.
CTW News has some golden Facebook comments:

"Time for the neighbour to move waaaaaaaaaay back into the wilderness."

I'm sure the neightbors already feel they live among wild animals.

"I don't care how loud my kids are when they are playing outside. They are kids leave them alone. Would you rather them break into homes and cars or laugh and play tag?? My god get a friggen life!!!"

well, lady... if that's all the example you can set... maybe you shouldn't have had kids...

"Ridiculous, we teach our kids inside and outside voices. Where else can children really be children if not outside playing."

dear moomie, why don't you switch the two... they could use the quieter voice outside and you could listen to the louder one at home since you seem to enjoy it...
Those kids had to be shrieking pretty damn loud to get into trouble like this for daytime noise. Local noise ordinances tend to have higher thresholds during the day than at night during "quiet hours." But a higher bar is not no bar, or unlimited noise, as this apathetic woman thinks.
stillwaters
Oblivio-Moo
"How do you complain about kids playing outside and being noisy during the day?"

What a ripping thundercunt. Just because it's during the daytime, everyone must want to listen to your brats shriek and carry on? No fucking manners.

I think what she means by that is, why are people at home during the day? Why aren't they at work paying for her little darlings existence? Ya know, because everyone works Monday-Friday 9-5, it's not like people work nights or shift work, or take time off from their paid jobs to chill for a week or do work around the house eye rolling smiley
Coquitlam is a breederific haven. I used to live there, and it was no picnic. I'm glad that the bylaw complaint letter is sticking. The next step? Get Social Services involved and have the feral bastards carted away. This screams neglect to me.

ETA: I pity the next set of neighbors that will have to put up with her and her shriekers.
From the article.
[One neighbour] has a toddler who almost got hit by a tennis-ball size rock. A number of items came over the fence, and there was screaming and essentially no supervision.”

Oh nice, real nice. That would be a hell of a scar for a toddler.
Glad the neighbors complained.

Evan Davis
I googled it and there are so many articles about it
It's even in The Guardian.
Such a VIM - Very Important Moo grinning smiley

"The city’s mayor weighed in on Tuesday. “This particular household had multiple complaints over multiple years from multiple neighbours,” Richard Stewart wrote on Facebook. “Rocks and other objects thrown at neighbour’s yard, at neighbour’s toddler, screaming of profanities by both adults and children, young children riding scooters at significant speed in traffic with no helmets, dangerous behaviour that put the children themselves at risk, that put others at risk.”"

They are only children and they only want to play!
mrs. chinaski
I googled it and there are so many articles about it
It's even in The Guardian.
Such a VIM - Very Important Moo grinning smiley

"The city’s mayor weighed in on Tuesday. “This particular household had multiple complaints over multiple years from multiple neighbours,” Richard Stewart wrote on Facebook. “Rocks and other objects thrown at neighbour’s yard, at neighbour’s toddler, screaming of profanities by both adults and children, young children riding scooters at significant speed in traffic with no helmets, dangerous behaviour that put the children themselves at risk, that put others at risk.”"

They are only children and they only want to play!

Yes, she's leaving her cow pies all over the net, haha. grinning smiley

These kids are feral, unsupervised and dangerous. I'm glad that the Mayor is backing this up! Go Mayor!
Those chyldren are only 8,8 and 6 yo!
What will they do when they will be let's say 15???
mrs. chinaski

Probably be on drugs, drink alcohol until being poisoned, join gangs, break into neighbor's houses and cars, yanno! Kids will be kids!
stillwaters
Oblivio-Moo

A toadler nearly got hit with a rock. THAT made the natalists sit up and take note.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
craftyzits
stillwaters
Oblivio-Moo

A toadler nearly got hit with a rock. THAT made the natalists sit up and take note.

That's what I think, too. A more valuable - er, I mean a younger child nearly got hurt, so the city had to go investigate.
pity the neighborhood and neighbors where this asshole moo goes

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
mrs. chinaski

To answer that question, all you need to do is watch A Clockwork Orange.

Okay, I think it's high time Children's Aid got involved. This piece of trash shouldn't even be allowed to care for a house plant.
And speaking of trash, it looks like Moo Moo's attempt to drum up sympathy by running to the media totally backfired. All her nasty secrets are coming out, like the fact she's a shit parent.
It's because of things like this that kids can't go out and play anymore. It's why they are glued to the iphone's and Ipad's or a gaming console all the time. Other parents are too paranoid and yes, while I agree the kids can be too loud, it should be on the parents to teach their kids that there is an acceptable 'level of volume' even for when they are playing outside.

There are also measures to ensure that when a child is playing outside that they do so safely. If they are on a scooter or bike, they should be wearing a helmet. If they refuse to do so, than take the scooter or bicycle away. What ever happened to street safety? When playing street hockey and there's a vehicle coming you shout 'car!' and move off of the street for a vehicle to pass. As for things going over fences, that's just rude and it does show that the kids have no respect for their neighbors. Sidewalks and streets are common areas where they can be, or they can be in their own garden. If something, say a street hockey ball, goes into someone else's garden, you go up to the door and politely apologize and ask if it's ok if you get it.

The fact that she has been warned before about the noise and has done nothing about it is a problem. Soon kids won't be allowed outdoors without a parent's supervision, period. No matter how old they are. Therefore they will be kept inside at all times and won't know what 'tag' or 'hide and seek' are or what it's like to ride bikes, scooters or rollarblade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login