Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gorilla killed to save stupid brat - warning, some may find this distressing.

Posted by bookworm 
They just showed the video of the sprog in with the gorilla on the news, I was hoping I would not see him get shot. Moo was saying "Moomee is here, Moome is here" "be calm, be calm"in a very neutral voice, no hysterics, no fear in her voice, no move to the rail even, just hanging with everyone watching it go down. Maybe she had to put on a forced PNA show.
The zoo was defending it's actions as it has to now since there is no going back, but it is all about liability. They just had to go all out on the poor gorilla to prevent moomie from suing if sproggie was killed. God Damn
i also call BS on the "we didn't have time to tranquilize him" line. from what i saw, the gorilla did not appear to be threatening the brat. and let's face it, if the gorilla felt at all threatened by the kid he would have killed him instantly.

the fucking moo who let her dumb kid crawl through a hole and fall 20 feet because she was evidently "too busy" watching her other brats should be fucking sued for neglect, stupid bitch.
One of the worst stories ever was at a park in my state where two bears were killed because of a negligent Moo. She and her son were feeding the bears when one of them bit the boy's hand. The bite was minor and didn't require stitches, and the Moo advised emergency room personnel that she had been "feeding the bears for years," and also that she had lifted her son over a lower fence so he could do so.

Because they couldn't tell them apart, the park decided to euthanize BOTH BEARS so they could be tested for rabies. And the park dumped their headless bodies in a landfill like they were discarded garbage. That's when people found out and it became a shit storm.

In this article, the idiots who ran the park were said "the alternative would have been to give Shitney six rabies shots." Well, WHY THE FUCK SHOULDN'T SHITNEY GET SIX SHOTS FOR RABIES?

Why does the innocent animal always have to die? Giving Shitney the rabies shot wouldn't have killed him, unlike the bears, and it would serve as a good example to people who ignore signs and think they don't apply to them.

Of course the Moo was never charged and after the shit storm ignited, the Moo backed away from her original, true version of events. She insisted that they weren't feeding the bears.

It's too bad her identity didn't get leaked. Bitch deserved some death threats.
I hope this bitch gets the book thrown at her. Seriously, the cunt didn't even thank the people who saved her brat's life. Nope, she thanked sky papa instead. A real stellar mom there.
That gorilla's death was completely unnecessary. He was killed for doing something that little boy's vile cunt of a mother wasn't capable of - caring for that child.
The only time I've ever seen a gorilla lose its shit over a kid is when some little asshole toadler went up to the glass wall of a gorilla enclosure and started pounding her chest in front of a 375-pound male gorilla, which is a sign of challenge or aggression to gorillas. Said gorilla charged at the three-inch-thick (and allegedly unbreakable) glass and cracked it in response. I'm shocked that gorilla didn't get killed for scaring the stupid kid.

Fuck, when I was still working in the library at the local school, I saw a book all about animal body language and what you shouldn't do in front of certain animals. Like don't smile at a monkey because showing teeth is seen as a sign of aggression, or cats fluff themselves up when they're scared/pissed off. I think it's an informative book that would be good for adults or kids, but since the average parent is too busy sitting on their ass and playing Candy Crush, they don't have time to read to their kids.

If dumb people are going to crawl into exhibits, then I wonder if zoos could do basic gorilla communication as part of the tours. Show people how to make friendly gestures toward these creatures that can be done outside their enclosures (or inside if they decide to be retards) so they can have a way of interacting with the gorillas. But then there will be the morons who will use signs of aggression to rile up the animals and then sue if any of them get hurt because of it. More animals will get killed because of it (because obviously HUMANS shouldn't be held accountable for the shit they do), so I still stand by my previous statement that zoos should just no longer be a thing. Letting people interact with animals who don't have professional or lifelong experience with them is a recipe for disaster - even a pony at a petting zoo can nip a kid and then that pony will be laying in a landfill by the following week.
Holy shit my blood is boiling! I signed the petition. I hope nothing like this happens again. I hope he gets justice. He didn't have to die. I'm so sick of humans fucking everything up for every other living creature!
http://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/05/29/boy-falls-into-gorilla-habitat-pkg-nr.cnn/video/playlists/boy-falls-into-gorilla-habitat/

Here is someone who explains why a tranquilizer cannot be used in such a situation.

I hope that the stupid breeders will face consequences for it.
I would like to see zoos go away like animals in circuses. Barnum and Bailey just stopped using elephants and SeaWorld I believe is stopping some shows. Slowly if we can get away from making a spectacle out of wild animals, or any animals I think that would be progress. As we humans become collectively dumber it just makes sense. Maybe we could stick people in enclosures - here is the hipster exhibit and there is the redneck exhibit, and the beefing earth moo is right over there. Oh wait, we have that already it's called Facebook.

It seems like it must have been a real effort for that kid to get into that enclosure. Too bad kids can't put that much effort into learning something productive or doing something positive. Moo sounds like a creep in the video, at least people are seeing this.

Where I live the bears are out in force and people will not put their bird feeders away. The birds do not need food now especially suet which is going rancid in the heat anyway. This attracts bears to neighborhoods and the moos are sceeered for their brats. So the latest video of a bear going off on a feeder was sent in by a moo - her own yard, and her own feeder. Apparently she thinks "take down the feeders" does not apply to her and the bears should know to avoid her house because young kids live there. Maybe she can put up baby on board sign or something. Or maybe take down the fucking feeder. Police have shot the bears if they don't leave neighborhoods. I think police should go around and take the feeders and fine the owners.
Yurble: No, the conservation aspect is not "overshadowed." You're completely wrong. The problem is that zoos-- unfortunately-- have to consider the safety of their patrons, no matter how overpopulous or idiotic those patrons are. If we were to shut down all the zoos, global extinction would rocket forward even more quickly than it already is.

Freya: This was not a poached gorilla. Harambe was zoo-born.

Cambion: People don't give any kind of shit about anything they see on a screen. Not in this age of two trillion YouTube videos and "we can make the whole thing with pixels"! And if you were to set up cameras in all those so-called "wild" refuges worldwide, all we'd be treated to would be nonstop live feeds of poachers slaughtering rhinos and elephants-- until 2020, that is, when all the world's wild rhinos and elephants are due to be extinct.

No, fuck those fucking parents. And fuck that fucking kid. As for the keepers, that's the hell they face every goddamn day: that one of the animals that they've loved and nurtured in the hopes of preserving it as a species-- a future for that species, not for the amusement of the shitpile human race-- will have to lose its life because of some fucking human.

I'm not religious, but I think of zoos as Noah's ark: all those highly educated, deeply committed biologists trying, hope against hope, to keep animals safe and afloat above an endless, rising, roiling sea of shit. And, yeah, you guessed it: that sea of shit is us.
I would rather go extinct than be kept in an enclosure and stared at by brats who want to manhandle and torture me. Too many of the handlers turn out to be animal abusers too. I'm sorry for the people who really care about the animals but they are usually not the ones in charge.
Moo gets flamed but press wants to support her:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/%E2%80%98zoos-aren%E2%80%99t-your-babysitter%E2%80%99-parenting-critics-flay-mom-after-gorilla-shot-to-protect-her-preschooler/ar-BBtGDxp?li=BBnbfcL

‘Zoos aren’t your babysitter’: Parenting critics flay mom after gorilla shot to protect her preschooler
The Washington Post
Katie Mettler

“Parent shaming, or witch hunt on social media?” wondered the Cincinnati Enquirer. “Social media turns ugly after zoo episode.”

That about summed it up Monday.

Three days after her 4-year-old son plummeted 20 feet into the Cincinnati Zoo gorilla exhibit, after animal rights activists blamed her alleged poor parenting for the death of a beloved, endangered ape named Harambe, then called on child protective services to investigate her, the boy’s mother became the Internet’s most reviled mom.

Authorities have not yet released the name of the toddler who tumbled into the Gorilla World exhibit Saturday afternoon, nor have they identified his parents. But the Internet doesn’t care about these sorts of formalities.

A mob of online parenting critics mobilized over the holiday weekend, lambasting a nameless figure they were convinced had neglected her child inside the zoo Saturday and was to blame for the events that transpired. Then on Sunday, a woman claiming to be the toddler’s mother took to Facebook in a desperate attempt to defend herself.

rest at link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615783/Police-says-charges-brought-against-parents-4-year-old-climbed-tragic-17-year-old-gorilla-s-enclosure.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Even people with kids on my FB feed hate her and call it shitty parenting.
Someone should really start a Parents Shaming Facebook page , like the Passenger Shaming one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-child-fell-gorilla-enclosure-154500240.html

The moo has been named and was at the zoo with four sprogs and probably flapping on a cell phone. The duh was not there and there is a HUGE call for her to be prosecuted
Kid was old enough to know better, but ultimately this was absolutely the moo's fault. No way should the endangered animal have been sacrificed for yet another fucking human, but obviously that's not going to be a popular or acceptable opinion, even though it's the logical one.

Here's a nice article about the moo getting lambasted, though:

Justice for Harambe

My favorite quotes from the article:

article
In another tweet @brittrosenthal wrote "Sad thing is it looked like #Harambe was protecting the kid more than the parent was. #CincinnatiZoo"

Yep, pretty much. And:

article
In contrast to more than 100,000 likes on the Justice for Harambe page, a Facebook group in support of Ms Gregg has attracted just over 300 likes.

As it should be!
Came here to see what you guys had to say about this incident. You did not disappoint. smiling bouncing smiley

The moo in this story could learn a lot from the gorilla, who held the child's hand and never let him out of his sight. She strikes me as one of those lazy cows who lets her banshee brats run free in stores, restaurants, zoos and other public places, expecting society to babysit for free. I'm sure the kid will grow up in squalor and will have a dim future, for which I feel moderately bad.

...but not as bad as I feel about an endangered animal being slaughtered in its own home because of human error. Yeah he dragged the kid through the water, but that was likely caused by the clucking, screeching onlookers startling him. He was clearly trying to protect the kyd FROM THE HUMANS. Judging by the situation, that was the right move.

R.I.P. Harambe
I remember going to the petting zoo as a kid, and getting cornered in a turn-style with an adolescent Big Red Kangaroo. I have no idea what I did, but the bastard scratched and kicked me to all hell. The think about roos, is that they have razor sharp talons that can and have disemboweled with a swift kick, or can puncture/lacerate/sever an artery like a hot knife through butter - luckily for me it was a juvenile and not some 7 foot ripped roo. I finally fled, to tell the class teacher, and the only thing they said was 'what did you do to provoke it?'. When I answered 'nothing', they basically said that regardless of being in a petting zoo, it's still a wild animal, and that I would have to expect something like from a wild animal when I encroached it's own space. Nobody battered an eye that I got scratched to hell, and I was more wiser the next time I was there.

Like many said the kid could've been eaten alive or pounded into a clotted stain, but the worse that occurred was the kid got dragged around forcefully (which was probably a reaction from all the squawking and threatening gestures of the public (who knows if people started pegging stuff at the animal - as no doubt some would). I can't understand how less-lethal tactics weren't used, and they went straight for the rifles. Fire hoses, high pressure mace and tranquilizers would've possibly been more effective than to blow the poor animal away. sigh.sad smiley

I just love how some of the supportive lowing, shifts the blame to the Zoo for not 'child-proofing the enclosure', and that it was an 'innocent mistake by a toadler' and a busy Mahm who turned was 'distracted for a second'. Bullshit. The brat actively said he was going to jump in a while prior to it, so why didn't the Moo move them all to a different location, or at least watch the snotling like a hawk... but then that would infer that the Moo actually cared for her spawn.
nokidsandhappy
I just love how some of the supportive lowing, shifts the blame to the Zoo for not 'child-proofing the enclosure', and that it was an 'innocent mistake by a toadler' and a busy Mahm who turned was 'distracted for a second'. Bullshit. The brat actively said he was going to jump in a while prior to it, so why didn't the Moo move them all to a different location, or at least watch the snotling like a hawk... but then that would infer that the Moo actually cared for her spawn.

Kid plummets into a wild animal enclosure because its moo Only Looked Away For a SecondTM. Except this was hardly a second because the kid was in there 10 minutes while the cow was probably playing FarmVille while her other brats free-ranged. Unfortunately this is nothing new.

I found out about this story the hard way; aimlessly flipping through channel. I stopped to hear the whole story and the newscasters would not stop flapping their mouths about how the kid had its head bashed against the rocks in the enclosure. I call bullshit because with the kind of "crushing force" that the kid supposedly endured he would have been unconscious at the very least and more likely dead. It was ludicrous to hear that the kid was having its brains dashed out against huge rocks when you could clearly see from the video was the gorilla making a desperate attempt to carry him off to safety, if not without a few uncomfortable bumps along the way. There wasn't even any proof of a concussion. This is coming from someone who suffered a pretty severe concussion and knows what it's like to really see stars. Not to mention the slipped disc and sprained neck that came with it. Moo would definitely know if Shitford was in that much pain. If the kid was alive and squawking, there is no way it got crushed or even banged up as horribly as all that broadcast sensationalism made it seem. But the newscaster kept moaning on and on about what extreme measures we as a society will possibly have to take int he future to keep the chyyyyyyllllldrruuuun safe, even if it came to destroying and re-paving all the streets in the country so Shitleigh can cross without ending up as a road pancake. I was so shocked at the senseless killing and breederific reaction it took me a while to notice exactly which channel it was in the lower right corner.

Fox News.
Reading more about the zoo's response and the reasoning behind it, unfortunately it seems they did the right thing with a crap situation. That said, I do think this moo should be held responsible for endangering the gorillas and Harambe's death. Maybe I sound crusty here, but I think it's absolutely appalling how parents let their kids run wild everywhere you go anymore. I don't recall this level of entitlement to public spaces being all and only for brats when I was a kid. OF COURSE some brat is going to get hurt, and OF COURSE someone else is going to get hurt as well. There needs to be some fucking repercussions for this shit.
cfdavep

The moo has been named and was at the zoo with four sprogs and probably flapping on a cell phone. The duh was not there and there is a HUGE call for her to be prosecuted

The duh is too busy getting arrested for drug trafficking. Yessir, this child definitely has some great role models in his life. eye rolling smiley

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html
starlady
Yep.,.. gotta leash your dog... leash your kid. (or restrain them) or be fined. (and clean up after them while you're at it like us good pet owners do)

Listening to talk radio right now. The zoo is thinking of bringing charges against the parunts... and a lot of people agree that this is the parunts fault.

Oh.. I watched the video last night. Looks to me like the gorilla was trying to protect the kid and get him out of the water and away from all the humans who were YELLING and upsetting the gorilla. This also happened a few years ago when another kid fell into a gorilla pit. A female grabbed the kid and protected it from the nearby male.

Yep, I blame the parunts...100%

I noticed that in reading coverage of this disaster. The gorilla seemed to be trying to rescue the child and take him someplace safe until all the yelling and screaming freaked him out. If I'm not mistaken, the taking the child and putting him under the gorillas body is also done to gorilla infants and for the same reason. And yeah, I blame the parents, too. What a shame the gorilla had to be killed because of the parent's stupidity and negligence.
Killing an endangered animal is a 3500 dollar fine. Harassing one is a 10,500 dollar fine. Slap moo with the 14K fine.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
CherryIce
cfdavep

The duh is too busy getting arrested for drug trafficking. Yessir, this child definitely has some great role models in his life. eye rolling smiley

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html

Wow, this child has no future. Between a lazy, unattentive moo and her criminal husband, he'll either end up dead or joining Duhd in a cell. And no, Daily Mail, just because somebody posts a shit ton of pics of their kids on their facebook page doesn't mean they've turned their lives around. It means they're trying to hide something.
Astonishing new footage shows how Harambe the gorilla was protecting a four-year-old boy
who fell into his cage - minutes before he was shot dead.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/astonishing-new-footage-shows-gorilla-8082168

This is so fucking sad sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login