Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gorilla killed to save stupid brat - warning, some may find this distressing.

Posted by bookworm 
I've read various articles. One about primate behaviour, saying that the gorilla body language did not indicate saving the child but displaying dominance, and another talking about how they could not use a tranq because of the time it would take to take effect and the danger of crushing the child, and how the calling for food did not work. These things may or may not be true.

But what all these articles assume is that we all believe child > gorilla.

And I don't believe that, when it was abject stupidity and piss-poor parenting that led to the situation, and the species is endangered.
The stupid cunt who's negligent actions caused the death of Harambe, the endangered gorilla, is attempting to save face.
She's "asking for donations to the zoo in Harambe's name".

She has reason to want to white wash herself and the incident in question. The incident is being investigated by the authorities, and charges could be pending.

The martyr Moo under the surface is still managing to peek through the lousy acting job.

'Some have offered money to the family, which we do not want and will not accept. If anyone wishes to make a gift, we recommend a donation to the Cincinnati Zoo in Harambe’s name.'

Idiot Cow's under Investigation...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I'm all for investigating the moo. As far as I know the duh wasn't present so he should be left 100% out of any investigation. I don't care if he has a record or not. Did they really need to highlight his past history of violent crime? And since when is Cincinnati spelled Cinicannti?

They need to keep focus on the valid points and determine whether or not there was negligence on the part of the zoo or moo. Started reading comments in a couple of related articles but the overt racism disgusted me to the point I had to stop.

Reminds me of moos and duhs who aren't paying attention and let their little kids run into the middle of the street. No, they can't be texting or looking away when their kids are near a street or at a zoo. A driver may or may not have time to see the kid and may not even be able to see a toadler. These type of parunts never want to be held responsible, it is always about punishing someone else. I've seen unsupervised toadlers sitting down and playing in parking lot spaces that were reserved for cars. Talk about zero visibility! You could only see them if you were walking or they were visible from a car window or mirror.
Absolutely this bitch was responsible for what happened, and should be prosecuted for Harambe's loss and jeopardizing her brat's life. As aes sedai pointed out on the other thread, it took longer than a minute or two for this kid to get himself into the enclosure. This was absolute neglect at the VERY least.

I remember some years ago a kid drowned himself in the Seven Seas Lagoon at Disney World and, of course, the parents sued the big, evil mouse corporation because they wanted money Disney should have been protecting their pwecious because they weren't. In a surprising twist, they lost big time. The court determined that the kid had to evade multiple security officials, AND his fucking parents, AND climb not one but two fences to even get access to the water. The big question was where the hell were the parents while the kid was dodging security and climbing multiple fences and, ultimately, drowning. An actual case where the court said the parents should have been actually parenting their kid instead of letting it run wild.
Ohhh I'm so glad the kid is "doing well," you know, after his harrowing experience of not being mauled by a gigantic creature that wound up getting killed for no fucking reason.

I'm not surprised the Moo is requesting donations. She's trying to smooth things over by making it sound like she's sowwy that Harambe died because there aren't a lot of people siding with her - deservedly, she's gotten death threats from a lot of people online. Why are people offering the breeders money? What the hell do they need money for? More zoo tickets so they can get another animal killed? And why's the father's criminal record being brought up? His crimes in the past have nothing to do with his refusal to watch his own damn kid. Just throwing the guy under the bus because he's a drug-pushing kidnapper, I guess.

Moo knows she's responsible for what happened and I hope charges are brought against her. Maybe knowing that they could have their asses sued will keep breeders from using zoos for their PNA attempts.
Cambion
Ohhh I'm so glad the kid is "doing well," you know, after his harrowing experience of not being mauled by a gigantic creature that wound up getting killed for no fucking reason.

I'm not surprised the Moo is requesting donations. She's trying to smooth things over by making it sound like she's sowwy that Harambe died because there aren't a lot of people siding with her - deservedly, she's gotten death threats from a lot of people online. Why are people offering the breeders money? What the hell do they need money for? More zoo tickets so they can get another animal killed? And why's the father's criminal record being brought up? His crimes in the past have nothing to do with his refusal to watch his own damn kid. Just throwing the guy under the bus because he's a drug-pushing kidnapper, I guess.

Moo knows she's responsible for what happened and I hope charges are brought against her. Maybe knowing that they could have their asses sued will keep breeders from using zoos for their PNA attempts.

I think they brought up Duh's criminal past thinking it would somehow make Moo look better? I don't know. He wasn't exactly an upstanding citizen and maybe he sucks at parenting just as much as his wife, but he wasn't at the zoo that day - Moo was and she was the one who was supposed to be responsible for those kids. She failed and she needs to face the consequences.
She really isn't good at damage control. She would be better off admitting she royally fucked up and as a result a gorilla died for no reason at all, but that would be asking too much of her.
I say leave duh and his criminal record out as he was not the one there that day. Moo failed to supervise her brat. FIne her like they would if she pulled the trigger on an endangered species herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
The only thing about the duh's criminal record is it serves to illustrate that moo has a history of making bad choices with regard to her kids.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/stevens/ct-gorilla-death-parent-shaming-balancing-0601-20160601-column.html#nt=related-content

Some idiot is aghast at the outrage against the moo, saying that no parunt is perfect and that the gorilla's death is a tragedy, then admitting that she agrees with someone who said that the gorilla "wasn't liivng his best life anyway" in a zoo.
I have been so livid about this, I've refrained from posting because the shit I have to say isn't going to be nice.

FUCK this fucking famblee and their feral fucking toadler. angry smiley

This woman had waaayyy too many kids, couldn't look after them all and lost control of the situation. That is why this poor gorilla had to die. It sickens and angers me to no end.

I don't care HOW many fakebook pictures they post, it means SWEET FUCK ALL to me and to the rest of the people who care about the fact that an innocent primate had to die because of her ineptitude as a parunt.

A POX on this famblee! I hope she is criminally charged, has to pay massive fines and has her kids taken away.

There. I said it. Rant over.
yurble
But what all these articles assume is that we all believe child > gorilla.

This is my problem with this whole thing, exactly. Human should never automatically trump animal, just because "human." An adult silverback has far more value to the world than a human life that can (and let's face it, will, several times over) be replicated in three or four years.
cfdavep
http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/stevens/ct-gorilla-death-parent-shaming-balancing-0601-20160601-column.html#nt=related-content

Some idiot is aghast at the outrage against the moo, saying that no parunt is perfect and that the gorilla's death is a tragedy, then admitting that she agrees with someone who said that the gorilla "wasn't liivng his best life anyway" in a zoo.

I'm so tired of people excusing parenting fails with "no parent is perfect!" No, parents are not perfect, but people aren't out of line in expecting that a parent does the basic tenement of their job: keep their kid safe and alive. "I only looked away for a second!" "I forgot my kid was in the car!" "Kids will be kids!" "No parent is perfect! Let's see you do better!" All excuses to absolve themselves of basically killing their kid (or in this case, killing another living creature) through neglect.

If society can't expect basic proper parenting, then society needs to just remove the kids and put them with people who can keep an eye on a fucking four-year old.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Now there are cries of racism if you are critical of the mom and "how dare you not care about the lives of black children!!11!" . Holy fuck. People were pissed off before it came to light this was a black family. This has to do with shit parenting and the loss of the poor gorilla. angry smiley
jezebel_daisy
Now there are cries of racism if you are critical of the mom and "how dare you not care about the lives of black children!!11!" . Holy fuck. People were pissed off before it came to light this was a black family. This has to do with shit parenting and the loss of the poor gorilla. angry smiley

Yep, I've seen people comparing this to Trayvon Martin. Uh, no. Not even remotely similar.
paragon schnitzophonic
"No parent is perfect! Let's see you do better!"

Well, I would think by default that anyone who manages to raise a loaf to adulthood is doing it better. winking smiley

And I saw this, which I thought was pretty sad and accurate:

Aaaaaaaaand Moo will not be charged for negligence (or anything else). Breaking news. How unsurprising.
Of course no charges filed: Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters says the child's mother had three other children with her, and she was attending to them when the 3-year-old "just scampered off."

Bullshit. She can't keep track of her kids, that is child endangerment. And the kid did not just scamper off....he announced that he was going in with the gorillas.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Obviously FOUR kids are too many for her to take care of, so she should have waited to go out until she had help. If it's commonly known and understood that a three year old might scamper off then some safety measure like a leash should have been used.

What i'm dying to know is what the public/social media reaction would be if the kid had just scampered off into the arms of a pedophile or kidnapped. Since the child's life is so valuable, would moo be criticized for not better protecting it?
This "but she was watching other children!!!" excuse is ridiculous. My mom took all four if us {my sister, two nieces, and I} out to zoos and nothing ever happened. This was not an accident, it was a PNA attempt.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
You know who should be prosecuted? The person who HEARD the child have this conversation and supposedly someone filmed it. I mean, why didn't they drop what they were doing/filming and take care of some stranger's child like the village is supposed to do? Good Samaritan Law or something Seinfeldian like that?
If that woman who could not swim but did not jump in the water to save someone's kid got prosecuted this moo should also for not jumping into the enclosure to get her own brat.

One person at the zoo said she tried to grab the kid as he was going in but was too late. Maybe she should be charged for not being fast enough.

Hell, someone's got to pay and it sure cannot be the traumatized cow.
I noticed the media has been on this cow's side since this shit went down, so the harassment against her may increase since she will not be charged though I doubt public harassment will even bother these idiots. Dh said that a lot of zoo going breeders should be the ones in the cages, but what animal would pay to see that.
Just read at Joe .My. God that no charges are to be pressed against the moo. And Jesus Christ. You should see all the pro-moo comments over there. The few anti moo commenters were treated like shit. I even got told my mother raised a dull child because she insisted on holding onto my hand, and that if I'd be allowed to be more adventurous, I wouldn't have grown up to be the obvious jackass I am. All because I insisted that parents control their children in public. I really don't care about the race of the bint moo...I call them all out. Especially in this case because a beautiful, endangered animal was killed because some bint had too many kids and was too cheap to get help to take them to the zoo. This whole thing just totally pisses me off. It was so damned unnecessary. All because some moo bred, couldn't control her brood and one of her spawn got inside an enclosure where he had no business being.
MerlynHerne
I even got told my mother raised a dull child because she insisted on holding onto my hand, and that if I'd be allowed to be more adventurous, I wouldn't have grown up to be the obvious jackass I am

I would have told that bitch that when kids are allowed to be "adventurous" they end up falling into gorilla pits, or taking candy from strangers. Then the news story isn't about how a poor moo is harassed online, it's how it's so sad that a chyllld died,and how everyone should donate to moo because she suffered enough.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
In addition to the new fence they have now, why not add some barbed prison wire behind it? That will teach the wandering kids something!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login