Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SO burnt out and just not liking SAHMing anymore!!

Posted by clematis 
Re: SO burnt out and just not liking SAHMing anymore!!
September 17, 2008
Could be, nullipara. I was thinking when I read that sig: "Bitch, you are lying through your fuckin' teeth!"

I don't get what the big deal about dinner is, either. It doesn't take that much fucking effort to throw Stouffers or whatever in the microwave--I wouldn't trust the bitch to burn down the house if she actually USED the stove (gasp! So THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR!!). If I am tired or whatever, I still try to make sure that DW has something decent to eat.
September 17, 2008
"Something tells me Clematis picked this one because it is positively DRIPPING with irony, yes?"

Yes indeedy nullipara! (evil laugh).

Oh, I also liked the sig somewhere on that forum that trumpeted "Building Our Own Home and Awaiting Organic Veggie Gardens and Greenhouse!!!" How special. One wonders where these frantic, disorganized moos will find the time to do the steady hoeing, weeding, and watering that a big ol' organic garden demands in the summer. Seems a tad unlikely, but "good luck with it" as they say...
September 17, 2008
The only reason these idiots are burned out is because they are BORED. They aren't tired as in 'I ran around and accomplished so much in 18 hours today I'm dead on my feet' tired. They're tired as in 'tired of life'. Well what did they expect when they decided that they wanted their constant companion to be not much more than a large slug in a sunhat?

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Somebody call the WAAAAHmbulance...

Bed. Made (or unmade in this case!). Lie.

I will be laughing all the way from work to my clean, comfortable and quiet home where I already have a nice dinner planned.
Cheese Louise Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fleur? FLEUR?? Good LORD!
>

I like the name Fleur. It's French for flower I believe.
Off-topic for a mo but when I was in high school I had a classmate named Fleur, and for a while we had a substitute teacher from the USA, and he just could not get her name right no matter how many times she told him. He kept calling her Floor! bouncing and laughing
clematis Wrote:

> Oh, I also liked the sig somewhere on that forum
> that trumpeted "Building Our Own Home and Awaiting
> Organic Veggie Gardens and Greenhouse!!!" How
> special. One wonders where these frantic,
> disorganized moos will find the time to do the
> steady hoeing, weeding, and watering that a big
> ol' organic garden demands in the summer. Seems a
> tad unlikely, but "good luck with it" as they
> say...

Exactly! On one hand we have moms who are "too tired" to even put a frozen dinner in the microwave, then on the other hand we have the overachieving crunchy-granola supermoms who are blending their own baby food from homegrown organic produce and knitting reusable diapers "for fun" in their spare time. Does not compute... SOMEONE has gotta be lying out their ass!
September 17, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
> Well what did they expect
> when they decided that they wanted their constant
> companion to be not much more than a large slug in
> a sunhat?

bouncing and laughing
Cheese Louise Wrote:
> Fleur? FLEUR?? Good LORD!
>
>
that name reminds me of tampons
roger Wrote:
> Cheese Louise Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fleur? FLEUR?? Good LORD!
> >
> >
> that name reminds me of tampons

"I feel so fresh and secure using Fleur Brand Tampons! Their protective layers bloom like the petals of a flower, protecting my lacey panties from unwanted stains. Their fresh scent makes my downstairs parts smell like roses!"
They have an ass???
September 18, 2008
roger: I dunno if you were remembering or speculating, but turns out there WAS a tampon called Fleur! Here's a commercial for it, from RetroJunk.com:

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/8324/

She could have named her kid Stayfree. Or O.B.
September 19, 2008
I was in a straight marriage about thirty years ago, and even then I had enough brains to know that having kids ruined your intellect and basically infantalises a woman.

Apparently from reading here, it also seems to be a form of mental illness. Sorry but you have to be mentally ill to eat a placenta--we are not animals! Well, actually, we are, but we're supposed to have evolved beyond that stage--apparently some moos haven't.

But yeah, were these moos seriously expecting to be intellectually challenging? These women are really sad---and pathetic.
September 19, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
> They have an ass???

Sure. It's head storage.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login