Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

He has got to be the world's best dad

Posted by freya 
He has got to be the world's best dad
June 23, 2016
Knew a guy who invented something so spectacular he is able to work only 10 hours a month and lives very well off the royalties.
He decided he would dedicate himself full-time to parenting his kids following a divorce.

He builds a special home for them that is beautiful and has an amazing orchard, yard and acres to explore. Once his kids were old enough he homeschools them and takes advantage of visiting national parks and monuments, other countries, etc. during the off-peak season. He enrolls his kids in special online courses for subjects he is unable to teach and learns a variety of subjects just so he can teach his kids at home. He doesn't date at all and completely focuses his time and energy on his kids. By the time his kids are in high school he helps them plan for their future, offering specific classes, hobbies and lessons which they want to participate in and sparing no expense, and ensures they meet up regularly with other kids in home school programs. Also, they take regular vacations. He teaches them about self-sufficiency, growing their own food, herbs, etc. Shows them how to fish in the ocean which happens to be their back yard and how fantastic fresh seafood is. All important life skills.

His kids are older and how do they feel? Deprived because they didn't attend public school. I was in shock when he said this!

Just shows kids can have the ultimate most privileged existence imaginable with a 100% dedicated parent and still think they were deprived and have no gratitude. And he is one in twenty million (or perhaps even more rare) for the amount of time, effort and considerable resources he was able to dedicate to parenting.

I'd love for him to adopt me grinning smiley
Re: He has got to be the world's best dad
June 25, 2016
Spend a day at Breed Hills High School, that will change their minds!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login