Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1146 Britney Statue Update

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1146 Britney Statue Update
March 30, 2006
What does old duhddy know, he's obviously got a placenta for a brain. He probably sits at home listening to Britney's "music" while masturbating to pictures of her in school girl outfits. Fucking whack job.
Anonymous User
Re: 1146 Britney Statue Update
March 30, 2006
Yeah, this is the same guy who did those sculptures of Ted Williams' decapitated head. Something tells me that being taken seriously isn't one of his top priorities...
Anonymous User
Re: 1146 Britney Statue Update
March 30, 2006
What pissed me off even more about this guy is that he made a sculpture of The Greatest Hitter Who Ever Lived, Ted Williams, severed head. I saw this shit on the news last night, and wanted to throw something at the TV. The only kind of sculpture that I want to see that involves only Teddy's head is his plaque at the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. That's the way he SHOULD be remembered.

When Teddy Ballgame passed on several years ago, his no-good money-grubbing son decided to lop of his head and freeze it at some cryogenics place, hoping to somehow, someday use his DNA to make little Teddy Ballgames who could hit just as well.

What the son was too dense to realize was that Ted WORKED HIS ASS OFF to become the Greatest Hitter Who Ever Lived...it was NOT genetic. Further proof? The son tried to break into the majors himself, but never made it beyond single-A minor league. And even they probably just took him because of who his father was.

According to Ted's closest friends, teammates Johnny Pesky and Dom DiMaggio, Ted wanted to be creamted when he died, and his ashed sprinkled over the Florida Keys, where he loved to go fishing during the off-season. He probably would NOT have wanted his head lopped off and frozen like this.

The useless son craoked himself a few years later...may he rot in hell.

Anyway, I found all of the Ted Williams frozen head jokes on Letterman and other late night shows tasteless and offensive, and I find this sculpture tasteless and offensive as well...just as much as the stupid Slutney statue. This *artist* is nothing but an asshole who gets off on being tasteless and offensive.

I hate to see what crappy piece of shit he comes up with next.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.