Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Welcome to stupidity...

Posted by india_darshan 
Welcome to stupidity...
March 30, 2006
Well, it is official! I just found out at the leasing office of my apartment complex, that the young admin assistant - who is 22 or 23 - is pregnant. She had bleated how she wanted a baby before marrying her live-in boyfriend. Does that make any sense? We all know that a man rarely marries a woman who has chosen to have his child out-of-wedlock. It may sound old-fashioned but it is very true of how a man will not buy the milk when he gets the moo for free!

This young woman has seen how her own sister has gone through a lot as a single moo. I gather the younger gal thinks she is going to have this "fashionable" pregnancy since she is a perfect size 6 or 8, will immediately drop back in size once the baby is born, and think that motherhood will be akin to the mother's life on "The Brady Bunch". It amazes me how stupid these women are when it comes to breeding. tongue sticking out smiley

I am still ticked that my stepbrother is leaning towards relenting aka caving in when it comes to his wife's bleating for a baybee. I bet my SIL is jealous - acting just like a spoiled toddler - over my other stepbrother's wife, who is pregnant. Many of these dense women act so envious of moos-to-be and the attention from family members or friends. I pity this stepbrother for caving in. He hates kids more than I do. Why does he think his sprog would be so different???

It has got to suck to be him even though he is rich. I may not have much but I *do* have a backbone to remain CF. Past mates tried to coerce me to crap out a baby but I remained vigilent and even got a tubal ligation. Nothing...and I mean, NOTHING...will make me breed.

KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: Welcome to stupidity...
March 30, 2006
Another man, because he's too dumb to use birth control, has become a soon-to-be Walking Wallet. She obviously wanted to get her hooks into him to be "guaranteed" that he will marry her. I hope he takes off. For whatever reason, single chicks in their early 20's seem to be ultra-delusional about the aspect of pregnancy.

As for your step brother, I hope he can be strong and grow himself a big set of balls and put his foot down on the matter of a sprog. Your SIL obviously wants a kid to guarantee that meal ticket if they should ever divorce. She can have a constant hand in his wallet for the next 18 years.

These men just don't get it. Once they are divorced, few women will want them if they have kids. It's baggage. You've got the brats to deal with PLUS the ex-wife/baby mama and all their drama to deal with as well. The constant monetary requests, problems in school, who the hell needs that shit? Then for the single moos, well, they are all out looking for a baby daddy/wallet to come and rescue them.

Aside from having kids at all, having kids out of wedlock has got to be the most absurd, fucked up thing there is to do with one's self. The constant bitterness and fighting of the child support checks, visitation, fighting with kid's pahrunt, being jealous over the other partner's new girl/boyfriend. For the next 18 years, like it or not, that other person is going to have a hand in your wallet and be part of your life because you were too stupid to use birth control or you had some delusional idea of what having kids does to your life.
Re: Welcome to stupidity...
March 30, 2006
I totally hear you, KFTL! The sad thing is the SIL who is whining for that baby has an excellent job in the technical field. She gets up daily at 5am and works something like a 10 hour day minus the commute. I cannot see her continuing that life if is going to be a mother. Yes, my stepbrother does need to grow a big set of balls as you so well put it! He has no real idea of what he is getting into by being "willing to give his wife a baybee".

I have the same opinions about out-of-wedlock pregnancies. It is not about morality but common sense. Most men do not marry a woman who first has that baby. The fellows know they have their moo-girlfriends where they want them since they know the women are less likely to take off unless they do have excellent jobs. The young thing in my apartment complex may earn $10 an hour. Big freaking deal! Her boyfriend pays the rent and all of the bills on the apartment they have and she only pays for her personal stuff. She moved from her parents' home to her boyfriend's apartment. She could not support herself in the same fashion by herself especially with a kid in tow.

With this young fool, she has this delusional idea about being a moo. I can see it two years from now when the boyfriend wants out and is not enamoured of being tied down to one woman along with a screaming toddler. Besides most women not wanting a man with sprogs, most men of any substance do not want these single mothers since those kids signify an extra mouth to feed due to the fathers most likely not paying child support. Ever notice that the single moms tend to have the shittiest boyfriends once the fathers of their kids are gone?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.