Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anti-vax moo changes her tune as all 7 of her children come down with whooping cough

Posted by freya 
I'm an awful person for saying this but part of me wants at least one child per anti-vax family to be inoculated with a mild but contagious disease. Then the pahrunts can watch it spread among their brood for a valuable lesson in immunology.

The more sensible part of me says the children should just be forcibly vaccinated instead. But the pahrunts don't learn that way.
And how many innocent kids, adults and elderly who don't have the biochemistry and biology to accept vaccinations or protect them from these walking bioweapons. How many of the immune-compromised, came down with whooping cough, because moo decided that some demented ramblings from arm-chair, paranoid conspiracy theorist is more 'qualified' than the learned scientists and doctors.

I know I'm going to hell for this, but I really wish that the moo is subjected to daily painful injections, by a sadistic matron, in her sensitive pink bits over this.
These anti vaxers can pack their shit up. I'm so sick of hearing about heRd immunity they all cry. It doesn't fucking work if only half the population does it. The whole herd immunity thing is really for those with compromised immune systems and people who for some reason CAN'T get vaccines.

Some of the comments were saying that people who are vaccinated should be quarantined because they are walking bioweapons.

Oh and everyone screaming they don't work. I guess these people don't understand that vaccines are preventative measures, to give your body a boost to fight off whatever it is. It's not a guarantee you won't be infected, but it likely won't be as severe.

Why do you think we don't hear much about polio or smallpox?

These assholes can go back to the 17th century. They don't give a shit about anyone else but their precious crotch nuggets. Seriously anti vaxers kids should be barred from public school and other such places (excluding people who can't for whatever medical reason). They are breaking down what people have fought hard for over the years. I wonder how many others this bitch's crotch nuggets infected. She deserves to be isolated.

These people need to pack up and get the fuck out.
nokidsandhappy
And how many innocent kids, adults and elderly who don't have the biochemistry and biology to accept vaccinations or protect them from these walking bioweapons. How many of the immune-compromised, came down with whooping cough, because moo decided that some demented ramblings from arm-chair, paranoid conspiracy theorist is more 'qualified' than the learned scientists and doctors.

I know I'm going to hell for this, but I really wish that the moo is subjected to daily painful injections, by a sadistic matron, in her sensitive pink bits over this.

Don't worry...I'm knitting the hand-basket for us all as we speak.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
But they couldn't possibly get sick. Herd immunity was supposed to protect them! /sarcasm off.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
"People like me who were hesitant, who were confused, who froze, we can be reached if people use the right approach," she told the Post.

Yah, the "right" approach appears to be GETTING THE FUCKING DISEASE. I guarantee with these idiots this is pretty much the ONLY approach that will get through their thick, stupid skulls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.

The only silver lining about learning the hard way is the knowledge that minds can be changed on this subject, she said.

"People like me who were hesitant, who were confused, who froze, we can be reached if people use the right approach," she told the Post.

Uh huh.

All the scientific data and trained doctors aren't enough to change their minds, so what is it going to take? Their kids coming down with polio and spending the rest of their lives paralyzed? IF they change their minds, it might be too late.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login