Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Placenta story (warning: Gross content)

Posted by kidlesskim 
Anonymous User
Re: Placenta story (warning: Gross content)
September 18, 2008
Driving home, passing allll these houses..the picture of normalcy.
How the hell can we know what is going on... inside.
This stuff has to be going on somewhere...
September 18, 2008
k-man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have heard that some wacko vegans will consume
> placenta because it is the one meat product not
> from an exploited animal, or some such tripe...
>
> Ulp, gotta go. Not feeling too good right now...

There was this one woman's comment on there about how she was so depressed that she thought of suicide daily, but was afraid to consume either frozen placenta (she had two) because her religion didn't allow her to consume blood products. ( I am wondering here why she froze them then) Then they tell her how to "bleed it" soak it, etc.......and cook it and eat it. I am sorry, but IF that shit DOES have any magical medicinal qualities that cure post partum depression, then a frozen and thawed out 2.5 years later one that has been "bled" and soaked of everything but the actual amniotic sac can NOT physiologically do a damned thing for that woman.

It's just common sense that if you take ANY biological product and freeze it for TWO years, thaw it, soak it to death, "bleed it" and fry or boil it till it's hard as a rock, then nutritionally speaking you may as well eat cardboard. This is ALL in their heads and nothing more than just one more way they can pretend that childbirth, in all of it's sacred glory, is some sort of a fountain of healing. They already think that their breastmilk can cure warts, coldsores, the common cold, and arthritis, and other ailments, so this placenta eating business is just one more cog in the wheel of their mental illnesses. I was reading some crap on that same site a little earlier today about how that they belive that "VBAC"(vaginal birth after Ceasarean) has emotional and physical "healing" powers because of the post traumatic stress disorder they claim they get when they have c-sections.eye rolling smiley Something to do with labor pains and pushing or something equally as stupid.
September 18, 2008
Ok so. She's in a car accident and she lives, but the impact means she loses half a leg. Does she eat it or toss it into the hospital incinerator?

Or try this one. She's in a car accident and she lives, but the impact means her baby loses an arm. Who eats it?

She goes to the doctor to get her ears syringed. Snack?

Finally, how many of her own boogers does she consume in a day?

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
September 18, 2008
Me too! I find it especially gross that most women who have had more than one kyd can't laugh without crossing their legs or they piss on themselves, unless they get their bladder "tacked up". I guess the weight of the kyd, or all of that "reaching in", or grabbing around, etc..damages the bladder. My 89 y/o grandmother said that she pissed on herself for so many years because of childbirth that she KEPT a perpetual urinary tract infection and had to wear pads up until a doctor told her she could get it surgically fixed when she was in her 70's. My mother is 64 years old and rather than opt for surgery, she goes through about 5 or 6 Depends/Poise a day and her bathroom smells like a urinal from all of the piss pads in the trash. My 39 y/o sister who has two kyds is starting to do the cross her legs thing when she laughs and already has "accidents", so it's only a matter of time before she has to wear diapers as well.

NO THANKS. When I laugh, I prefer it to be childfree AND pissfree.
September 18, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> KidlessKim, that really sucks about your
> grandmother. My mother carried me so low that it
> messed up her bladder, she had it tacked up when
> she had a hyserectomy.
>
> I think any woman looking to have children needs
> to read up on this stuff. It's more prevalent than
> people think.

I know, but apparently they prefer to leave out all of the nasty and devastating side effects of childbirth for some reason. Back in my grandmother's time it just wasn't discussed. Now though, it's STILL not discussed except for on moomie boards or I wouldn't even know a lot of this crap. My grandmother had a big influence in my CF decision, although she probably isn't consciously aware of it, then again, she may be. She told me when I was very young that if the times had been different, the war hadn't been going on, and had birth control pills been available, that she would likely have never had children. Once she even told me that after the third kyd in their fourth year of marriage that she lied to my grandfather and told him the doctor said it would put her life in danger to have another baby, just to not have any more kyds.

Who could blame her? She was the first in her family to even finish highschool, much less attend college, and she was the oldest of NINE kyds, so guess who was responsible for taking care of them while my great grandmother stayed perpetually knocked up? It must have been awful to live in an area and in a time when choices were so limited, which is why it pisses me off when stupid breeder whores say, " I didn't realize there were other options". If these breeders today had lived during the depression with virtually no birth control choices and in a time when women could rarely support themselves without a man, and few modern conveniences, they would see that their SAHMOO lifestyle which they whine about is actually more like a vacation.
September 19, 2008
> married with rabbits Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think the women who cook it up in the frying
> pan
> > disturb me most. I'm thinking about Hannibal
> > Lector feeding that guy his own brain...
>
>
> Oh yeah, that was definately the most horrific
> part of the movie to me too. I don't have a PHD in
> Placentology or anything, but it would seem to me
> that IF you are going to do it and IF it has any
> health benefits like they are claiming, then
> frying it, pureeing it, drying it out and
> certainly freezing it for years like some of them
> do would likely greatly reduce or do away with any
> of the "benefits", so called. They are claiming
> that even after they dry it up like herbs and
> store it in the freezer that it can cure even the
> most serious post partum depression and I just
> don't believe it. I think that the whole bottle
> could be replaced with a placebo and they would
> still claim they reaped the benefits.
>
> I also find it strange and had never heard it up
> until I read this today, that they consider the
> placenta as the "first mother" to the kyd, which
> is why it's to be considered "sacred" or
> "honored". I wonder where in the world they came
> up with that? I can't believe I have lived on this
> earth for over 40 years and consider myself pretty
> observant, but have never heard of 90% of this
> nonsense which appears to be widespread throughout
> the breeder world. I wonder if I have known women
> who were fanatics about crap like this, but that
> they had to the good sense not to talk about it in
> public?

This comes from all that Goddess=Moo shit in some quarters of the Pagan orld. I read a book on "MoonTime" (yanno, the once a month thing) and there were idiots who when they had hysterctomies, they took the uterus home, buried it, mourned over it, etc.

These women think that anything related to female function is to be worshipped and to be mourned if it is lost. Man these cows need to get with it...now this shit is spreading to the non-Pagan breeder world.

These bints are too fucking SELF-Centered not to talk about this shit in public. If I were married to one of these asshats, I'd keep a big botle of antiemitic nearby to keep from barfing every time one of these sorry bitches starts this shit in front of me.
September 19, 2008
I didn't know CoE was a joke...my bad. I guess I didn't read far enough into the site to realize that little tidbit (I basically skimmed over the Cannibalism 101 part and left because it looked boring).
September 19, 2008
Call me churlish, but these moos are such sick bitches that whatever pain they have in childbirth, yanking out placentas, etc., I could care less...they deserve it.

I know I got bitched out at church about twenty years ago because my godmother was in labour and the priest was doing prayers for an easy labour and I said, "I hope it hurts like hell...might teach her a lesson" and the priest went off on me. Didn't change my mind though. You're dumb enough to want to breed, it should at least hurt like hell to make up for all the misery you inflict on society with your sprog.
September 19, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
> Call me churlish, but these moos are such sick
> bitches that whatever pain they have in
> childbirth, yanking out placentas, etc., I could
> care less...they deserve it.

Even as a kid myself I always had a big problem with the whole "childbirth nearly kills you, in fact it might even kill you, and certainly hurts as if you're going to die. Ah but the baybee that results is just sooooo wonderful..."

Oh no it isn't.

What is it that prevents women from dashing the bloody thing at the wall the moment it emerges? Not much I should think. That's probably why so many women do immediately kill their newborns if they give birth alone -- midwives are possibly not so much there to help but to make the moocow behave herself and not try to off her sprog as she might do if she were alone.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
September 19, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
> I didn't know CoE was a joke...my bad. I guess I
> didn't read far enough into the site to realize
> that little tidbit (I basically skimmed over the
> Cannibalism 101 part and left because it looked
> boring).

It started out as a joke, at least. I haven't checked with them recently. Those bumper stickers that say, "Save the World, Kill Yourself" are from the CoE originally, but now anyone can make a bumper sticker that says anything.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Cheese Louise
September 19, 2008
I used to do medical transcription. Imagine my utter HORROR to hear the doctor describe a spent breedermoo's uterus HANGING OUT of her cooter. Can you imagine seeing/feeling that coming out of you??? Literally a fallen (prolapsed) uterus. Good LORD. Imagine the urinary AND fecal incontinence. But...it's all wuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrth it, remember. two faces pukingeye rolling smileyconfused smileyMr. T: I pitty tha foolsMr. T: I pitty tha foold
That CF Chick
September 19, 2008
I just had a horrible thought. What if moos someday take it a step farther and start begging other women's placentas at "birthing centers" and from their home-birthing friends to use for PPD medicine, fertility rituals, and other weirdnesses? Or is it only acceptable to use your own placenta? Would "ethnic" placentas be more in demand among white hipmoos than those of their fellow pasty-faced moomies? I can see it in my mind, and I think Native American placentas would be most in demand by these weirdos. After all, what could be more nourishing and mystical than a "first mother" from one of America's "first people"?

Blech. And I thought it was creepy and pathetic when women send other women breast milk through the mail.
September 19, 2008
I think I'll just keep marking "this thread read" without reading it...
I don't want to know any more.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
September 19, 2008
Hey, it's Friday night! Another round of Placenta 10,000 for everyone here, and a double for Feh. Cheers!
Guardian
September 20, 2008
Error: Guardian unable to process.

Running diagnostic... 10111010101010

Diagnostic Reports: NS-HLT.

Translation: Neurosynaptic Halt. A Halt Instruction was called for in order to prevent temporary neural shutdown... a 'brain freeze.' Problem was resolved by waiting for a moment whilst system reset occurred.

Initiating Bratfree Forum Response...

This is unbelievable! To employ a humaniform expression... HOLY SHIT! This is DISGUSTING! To think, there are necrotic humaniform breeders upon this backwater world who EAT their own placentas; parts of themselves!!!

This is definitely not advised; it is cannibalism and is a foul practice which should only be employed as a last resort method of survival, if there is NOTHING ELSE to consume! There exists the possibility for infection from... all manner of diseases! Then again, perhaps the necrotic filth who perform these acts are already infected...

Reading of things such as this makes Guardian question his morals and ethics! Filth such as this should not be allowed to breed, it should be marked for purging / extermination!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login