Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder and Fambily moving in next door!!!

Posted by creativelycf 
Breeder and Fambily moving in next door!!!
August 19, 2016
So a u-haul truck pulls up outside as well as a minivan...

They are talking for a while, there are brats running around - I count 4 including a new loaf.

I see the building manager pull up, get out of her car and who followed her in? Moo and four brats! Guess where they went? To the apartment right next door to mine moody smiley This was confirmed when I heard two of the older kid's voices and went to my patio door and looked out to see them on the balcony. Dam, I didn't mind the other guys that were living there, they were quiet and kept to themselves.

I immediately put on some Rammstein...... They are going to have to get used to the fact I am a musician too and that I play my guitar without headphones because of the way I learn. That's only a taste of what's to come, especially if the loaf starts wailing like it did in the hallway and wouldn't shut up.

They also have a small dog (I can hear it yapping now) which I KNOW they had to pay an extra deposit for. Why can't they make it so you have to pay a deposit for every kid you bring in? They are just as or even more destructive than an animal.

I just got a new bookshelf which I put together and moved around some stuff from storage, so I have to make a few runs out to the garbage bin. I will do some snooping to see if I can find out anything else.

Will keep yoiu all posted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
Re: Breeder and Fambily moving in next door!!!
August 19, 2016
ETA:

I was talking to the new neighbors. She tried to use the 'kids will be kids' excuse and I told her "It's ok if they run up and down the hall shrieking once and you tell them to be quiet but if they keep doing it, that's different. They try and keep the noise down here, that's why I moved into this building."

It's the woman and her daughter and thankfully they won't be here long. Her boyfriend has two other kids that will be there sometimes and they have one on the way (definite breeders) as well as a cute little dog named Milo who isn't leash trained (gosh knows they don't have time for that because kyd...) The boyfriend is only there a few times out of the month so I probably won't even meet him.

I've warned them, I am a musician and that they will hear me and my guitar. She countered with 'that's ok, I have a kid."

Haha wait until FWB comes over....

They also have a suite that's had the floors re-done... I bet by the time they move out it's gonna be trashed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
August 19, 2016
Ugh...I don't envy you. We've got screechers in our neighborhood who bike up and down on the sidewalk outside our house, and one year one of the brats picked all the flowers in our yard. We were incensed, but without seeing which feral delinquent it was, what are you going to do? (We have talked about putting up a camera, and I still kind of want to do that....)

I hope you have decent luck with this moo!
August 20, 2016
kittehpeoples
Ugh...I don't envy you. We've got screechers in our neighborhood who bike up and down on the sidewalk outside our house, and one year one of the brats picked all the flowers in our yard. We were incensed, but without seeing which feral delinquent it was, what are you going to do? (We have talked about putting up a camera, and I still kind of want to do that....)

That is awful kittehpeoples, sorry to hear about your flowers.
August 20, 2016
creativelycf
So a u-haul truck pulls up outside as well as a minivan...

They are talking for a while, there are brats running around - I count 4 including a new loaf.

How many bedrooms does the apartment have? Sounds like it is overloaded regardless. And a little dog. Poor dog!
August 20, 2016
freya
kittehpeoples

That is awful kittehpeoples, sorry to hear about your flowers.

Thank you, that's sweet. smiling smiley It was pretty angry-making at the time. Right now we have a few potted flowers on the porch, and they've been left alone. None of the brats are, perhaps, brave enough to actually come onto the porch to mess with stuff.

Apparently I just need to be scarier. winking smiley

And I agree, poor dog in a house with that many kids. I cringe to see pets in households with very young children, particularly. We all know how that goes....
August 20, 2016
Morning!

Kittehpeoples, I am sorry to hear about your flowers too sad smiley Brats today are not taught to respect others property.
As for the brats that bike up and down, yeah as long as they stay on a public street there's nothing that you can really do. But as soon as someone comes on your property, it's considered trespassing.

It's going to be the mom and her daughter there most of the time, hopefully, the bf's other brats won't come around only if and when he is home. He probably works away because he has to make so much money to support the brats he has plus the one on the way. Since yesterday when they moved in, I haven't heard them. The kid still goes to bed pretty early so that's good.
The other three brats including the newborn loaf that were there belong to the mom's friend who was there, hopefully, we won't see too much of them. The kids were all running around outside screaming and playing yesterday but again nothing I can do because it's a common area. It's really the only place the kids have to play.

Poor puppy, he was out on the balcony yesterday, crying as they moved stuff in. The apartment door was open, so I understand why he was out there. He's a cute little wiry haired thing and I did get to go say hi and give him some much-needed attention.

Freya it's a two bedroom place, so enough room for the mom and her kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Live, Laugh, Love~
August 20, 2016
Could it be that the breeders lied to the apartment management about the size of their family? There could be more kids than the apartment is supposed to contain. That should get them evicted if there are too many.

A situation like this happened to Dennis Kucinich, the congressman in Ohio who grew up as the oldest in a breeder family (7 kids). He often had to find apartments for his family and his parents lied about how many kids they had, so ended up often being evicted and living "in a couple of cars". Dennis must be a saint, because I would sooo resent having to do that, just because my parents could not stay off of each other.
August 21, 2016
mr. neptune,
Nope I've confirmed the number of people living there, the other person was just a friend with her three kids.

I do pity the poor dog though, having to live in a small apartment with a kid and not get walked regularly. It's not even leash trained so that tells you something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Live, Laugh, Love~
August 21, 2016
creativelycf
Kittehpeoples, I am sorry to hear about your flowers too sad smiley Brats today are not taught to respect others property.
As for the brats that bike up and down, yeah as long as they stay on a public street there's nothing that you can really do. But as soon as someone comes on your property, it's considered trespassing.

Thank you, also. smiling smiley As far as the trespassing, that's why I'm tempted to put up the camera. It's one thing to tell somebody their kids are messing around in your yard. It's another to show them video footage. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login