Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo admits she hates being around her kids in blog post

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Moo admits she hates being around her kids in blog post
September 16, 2016
Mr. kittehpeoples found this for me:

Top 10 Reasons I Hated Disney World

Crunchy, hypocritical moo goes off on all the things that "sucked" about her vacation at Disney, and prominently states that she hates being around her kids-- she says one of the things she looks for in a vacation is an opportunity to spend time away from them, and that "it's hard enough to sleep in the same house" with them. She also says the food was terrible (despite Disney having a worldwide reputation for cuisine, at least in certain restaurants), that she couldn't find anything healthy (oh, wait, she could, it just didn't look appetizing to her), and that it was "impossible" to leave the parks to eat. She also says there was no way to exercise there (people walk a rough average of 10 miles a day at WDW, but if you read the article, you'll see that walking is much too-- and please pardon the pun-- pedantic for her). eye rolling smiley

My favorite part, though, is the outright statement that she hates being around her kids. What a great mom!

Anyway, I could refute her "reasons" easily enough, as could any Disney geek fan, but I won't bore you all with that.
Re: Moo admits she hates being around her kids in blog post
September 16, 2016
If you hate your kyds, it's your own damn fault for not molding them into the way you want. I know that you cannot control their personality, temperment, likes, and dislikes.
September 17, 2016
Admittedly, a trip to Disney sounds like my idea of hell, but her complaints are ridiculous. I've not done thirty seconds of research about it, but I could have predicted the situations she found herself in. It's a huge theme park, for fuck's sake. You can't bitch about inauthenticity, price-gauging, craptastic souvenirs and screaming brats when that is exactly what you signed up overpaid for.

I used to have to stay at a hotel across the street from Disneyland because of work. Parents on a child-centric vacation are the nastiest, most miserable creatures on the planet. The way they treated the staff was horrible.
September 17, 2016
It seems she decided to go to Disney because she wanted her kyds to visit at least one time. Is there a letter of shame sent to any famblee who has the audacity to not visit Disney at least once before their kyds become adults? Her younger kyd looks a little young to hoof it all day at Disney.

For the exorbitant price of Disney she could have asked her kyds what their favorite day trips would be (a nearby amusement park, a zoo, a special park or themed restaurant) and spent a few days with them having fun. No need to stay in a hotel and breakfast could be eaten at home. Lunch and/or dinner could be pre-packed and stored in a cooler. Then she could have flown by herself to Portland, OR for a few days which would have fulfilled all the items on her wish list. And her husband could have planned his own dream getaway or made arrangements to go with her. But then there wouldn't be whining blog fodder. eye rolling smiley
September 18, 2016

And here are 10 reasons why it sucked:
1. I ate so much garbage that my body was actually confused.
2. My kids lost their shit.
3. I got the distinct pleasure of rooming with my children
4. Despite planning and bringing our own ponchos, we still got caught in the rain at Magic Kingdom.
5. The Mission: Space ride at Epcot almost killed me.
6. Epcot World Showcase is depressing..

7. It's an environmentalist's nightmare
8. Orlando kinda sucked
9. More bedazzled over-priced mouse crap than you can even imagine’
10. I don't think my kids even liked it that much.

1. So you go to a place tailored for kids, with life size furry mascots etc, and think you're going to get healthy adult food?!? Seriously, anyone with half a brain knows that franchised 'food' outlets based on kid friendly/targeted mascots aren't going to be serving nutritious or even food that's not squirted out of some industrial chemical vat.

2. Let's see, a themed amusement park designed to overstimulate all of the kid's senses, surrounded by other overstimulated kids, and then pumped full of synthetic additives and sugar filled empty calories, with every vile behaviour encouraged... What do you think is going to happen?!?

3. And that's so bad to all you swaddling, rooming, crunchy moos?!? (Oh, that's right, it's for everyone else but themselves!)

4. Wow, the absolute cheek of nature even daring to rain on your precious holidays!!! How dare nature even think to wet such an epitome of breederdom! The Moos should really sue!

5. Yet somehow millions ride it every year, and not one hangnail, yet the Moo almost gets killed. Here's a tip, safety instructions are not optional.

6. Supply and demand, and if there wasn't a demand for tacky gimmicks, they wouldn't sell it.... And sell it they do, as the biggest consumers of this tacky crap is Moos like her. Plus, I don't think these ignorant Moos and Duhs would even understand or be comfortable with global culturally significant recreations.

7. Oh the hypocrisy! And who shart out resource gobbling little black holes?!?

8 & 9. Repeating number 2. It's DizNeigh - what do you expect!

10. Hello, overstimulation! However, we're talking about her perception, not her kids. The kid's were probably transcendent with all kiddy overload.
September 18, 2016
The whole article is clickbait from this worthless PR bitch. Disney sucks for parents? Well I never!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 20, 2016
So the moo doesn't like sharing a room with her kids, presumably because she isn't completely stupid and acknowledges that kids suck. But if a CF person complains about kids bad behavior {screaming / crying in a restaurant, kicking on a plane, etc.} it's all

'you were a kid once' {If I could have instant-adulted I would have, that doesn't make the behavior less annoying}
'I'm sure you did the same as a kid' {I don't actually remember being that age, so I don't know, but two wrongs don't make a right}
It's different when it's your own,' {annoying behavior is still annoying behavior when acted out by your DNA replicant}

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
September 21, 2016
contemplativeintrovert
It's different when it's your own,' {annoying behavior is still annoying behavior when acted out by your DNA replicant}

The funny thing about that particular bingo is that it is actually an argument in favor of making kids behave themselves in public. If it is different when it is your own, that means that everyone else a breeder encounters when out is having a different experience with the brat than the breeder is, and therefore glares and comments are to be expected.

Leave it to breeders to take a statement like this and contort it to "and therefore, you should mimic my feelings toward my offspring" rather than the logical "and therefore, I should make an effort to instill the common rules of politeness in my offspring, since nobody else finds her/him as adorable and lovable as I do."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login