Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idiot Moo Dyes Brat's Hair Unicorn or Some Such Bullshit

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Idiot Moo Dyes Brat's Hair Unicorn or Some Such Bullshit
September 21, 2016
Another moo who doesn't know how to say no. Idiot. Then another idiot said, "pick your battles. You can't win them all". As nearly as I recall my parents won them all and I'm still here. This kid needs some "Hand, meet ass. Ass, meet hand".

Idiot Moo and Brat's Unicorn Hairstyle
Re: Idiot Moo Dyes Brat's Hair Unicorn or Some Such Bullshit
September 21, 2016
It is hair. It grows back. It is better for the kid to get the wild hair phase out of her system while she is young and won't negatively affect her when she is trying to get a job or go to college.

If the hair dyes are not toxic then what is the harm. When I was a kid I dyed my hair all sorts of crazy colors and had wild haircuts because that is what kids do. It is better that the mom, who is a licensed beautician, be involved so that the kid doesn't get an older friend do it and fuck up her hair. And this way the mom has embarrassing photos of her to scare away bad boyfriends when she is a teenager.
September 21, 2016
I'm with Mistress Rotwang. Way too many parents obsess about their kids' looks. Remember that idiot who wrote a whole fucking article about how heartbroken she was when her ADULT son got a tattoo? I wish more moms would learn not to sweat the small stuff the way this kid's mom is doing.

(frankly I also think the hairstyle is pretty awesome)
September 21, 2016
The hairstyle is awesome, indeed, though that poor girl has a serious five-head going on tongue sticking out smiley

It takes a child to raze a village.
September 21, 2016
I like it. I'm on the quest myself for the perfect purple to dye my hair. I would love to do one of the "Galaxy" looking ones but I have yet to find someone that can do it.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
September 21, 2016
I've dyed my hair every color under the sun and it's currently red violet fixing to be blue and purple. I think it's fine if kids dye their hair, professionally because most people don't know shit about coloring their hair beyond box dye. I did an ass ton of research and bought a cosmetology book and did it myself. Turned out great every time. The dye I personally use is manic panic which is a vegan dye and just stains the hair and acts like a conditioner.

As far as work goes I just wear a short dirty blonde wig. Easy peasy. It just depends how bad you want rainbow colored hair. There are really nice synthetic wigs for like 35 dollars.
September 22, 2016
Sorry, but we'll have to agree to disagree. I don't believe in granting children, especially a five-year-old, all their whims She has a smug little smile like "Mommy gives me everything I want". That needs to not be encouraged as it will make problems later. Besides, it makes her look like a little freak...and she's none too good looking to begin with.
September 22, 2016
I agree with setting limits on things like this. "Sure we can start dying your hair and letting you have unconventional hairstyles when you're 11." You're not letting the kid run roughshod over you while letting the kid get a bit of a win. Plus, by that point, the kid may no longer want to have unicorn hair because they don't want to stand out and put a target on their back.

Although, that hair belongs on a kid named fucking Lyra, given that there's a My Little Pony character named Lyra Heartstrings, who is a unicorn.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 22, 2016
I'm thinking along the lines of paragon and Meryln.

I'm all for self-expression in adults, but there is a big difference between someone who is an adult or close to it and a five year old. I guess I'm Old School--if I had a kid I wouldn't be encouraging this behavior and I'd make the kid wait until she was 16 or 17 if I let her do it, and she would definitely be paying for it herself.

There were a quite few comments on the original article from people who said they were okay with this because it wasn't sexualizing the kid. Maybe not technically, but I'm against all this stupid "pampering" where kids get pedicures and manicures and other professional services like hair dying and facials.

It's not necessarily sexualizing them, but all this "princess" and "pampering" shit makes girls overly-focused on how they look.

Girls will be bombarded with the pressure to wear makeup and focus on their looks. Even in the workplace they'll be expected to conform and dress for success.

IMO, young kids should be allowed to just be without all that crap. This woman could have brought her kid a wig and dyed it without permanently affecting her kid's look.
September 22, 2016
Just one more Moo living vicariously through her child.

Because da Moo is too old to wear unicorn hair doncha know.
September 23, 2016
No, Moos will still have "unicorn" hair because they need to differentiate themselves from the asymmetrical highlighted bob style that has become part of the "I want to speak to a manager" middle/upper-class white SHAM uniform. They have a desperate need to be perceived as a "cool mom," to have a sense of superiority that they're still going against the grain when they secretly realize that they just conformed to society in the biggest way by reproducing. Those sorts of breeder women are the ones who let their kids have mohawks and unicorn hair to continue that "totally unconventional" façade.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 23, 2016
Eh, I see no harm in it. If the child is generally not an entitled, spoiled little shit, I don't see a difference between buying her a toy she really likes and letting her have her hair dyed.
Plus, the hairstyle looks awesome. Hell, I'd wear it.

canadiandragons
Remember that idiot who wrote a whole fucking article about how heartbroken she was when her ADULT son got a tattoo?

I could definitely see my father doing something like this.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login