Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Warning Extremely Graphic Watch at Your Own Risk. Step Dud Drowns Three Year Old in Hotel Pool caught on CCTV.

Posted by shy lurker 
The Daily Fail is a guilty pleasure of mine. This footage traumatized me. I have no words to describe this depravity. I know we just talked about PNA via drowning. I'm very happy that justice is served, and that he gets in prison sentence for 100 years without parole.

Caption from the article
The little girl was unable to escape the inhumane treatment and onlookers reportedly declined to step in and stop it.
The bystander effect makes me so angry!

Are You Sure You Want to See This? Article Link.
This is beyond fucked up.

If he didn't want the kid in his life, why didn't he just break up with the kid's mother? it wasn't his bio child, it was his stepdaughter. He could have ended the relationship with no consequence to himself. I'm sure he could have found another moo, or wanna-moo more to his liking.

It's good that he got 100 years in prison. He'll have lots of time to think of his actions when the other dudes in jail get wind of what he did. Pedophiles and kiddie murderers are pond scum in jail hierarchy. Hope this guy likes getting ass reamed for the next 100 years. That is if he even lives that long in there.
It is quite common for murders to occur in broad daylight in public places in third world countries while no one does a thing. The step-duh AND moo probably wanted to be rid of the kid.
If he was that callous in his treatment of that child, there's no way the mother didn't know something was wrong. Either that or he's the greatest actor who ever lived. There had to be plenty of warning signs.
I'm not going to watch this because I'm sure it's horrible.

If he didn't want the kid in his life, why didn't he just break up with the kid's mother? it wasn't his bio child, it was his stepdaughter. He could have ended the relationship with no consequence to himself. I'm sure he could have found another moo, or wanna-moo more to his liking.

But that would be too rational....he probably wanted this particular piece of ass.

In the wild, a male lion will kill the offspring of the lioness so she goes into heat again and he can impregnate her with HIS sperm. It also happens in un-neutered male cats and obviously in humans too.

This moo could have picked another dick who liked her kid.

If he was that callous in his treatment of that child, there's no way the mother didn't know something was wrong. Either that or he's the greatest actor who ever lived. There had to be plenty of warning signs.

That times one thousand. For every abusive prick, there is usually a woman willing to put up with that. No excuse for letting a man abuse your children. It all comes back to not being a Breeder and: 1. being a whole person when you pick a partner 2. making sure you can support yourself and your kid so don't "have to" be with any guy who turns abusive.
What is it with single moos and their talent for picking the worst possible men? I wish I had a dollar for every time I read about a stepduh or moo's boyfriend killing/abusing/molesting her kid. I would be rich.

I agree there had to be some warning sign he was dangerous. Even if he pretended to be nice and like the kid, he had to have done or said something suspicious.

Maybe single moos end up with guys like this because generally they are the least desirable women on the dating market and all they can get are bottom-of-the-barrel types. They should realize taking care of their kids is more important than getting dick. They had to have made a choice to keep their kids at some point, so it is their obligation to put them first.
odinette, several years back someone on radio stated that, and this is according to a medical journal, Englands I think, stated that kids of single moos are at high risk for dying and at hand of moos current sperm donor.
I cannot believe this cow did not see any mal behaviour aforehand.
horrible. absolutely horrible.
south america, this turd may not even make it through a whole week in the hoosegow.
edit: lord god holy crapp
of course, if someone does intervene, guess what would have happened. .... step duh would probably go psycho on the good samaritan.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login