Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entitlemoo pwned by fire department

Posted by thom_c 
Entitlemoo pwned by fire department
September 29, 2016

Dumbshit says she'd do it again:

http://www.phillyfirenews.com/2015/05/29/woman-says-she-would-block-fire-hydrant-again-even-though-firefighter-ran-hose-though-window/

Well actually other than the "I'm pregnant" part, I can kind of relate, because if a strange guy gives off that creepy vibe I try to get the fuck away as well. Though I'd get up and move the car in the morning when there are people on the street and it feels safe. As long as she doesn't bitch about the car windows being broken, she doesn't seem like a bitch to me.
Re: Entitlemoo pwned by fire department
September 29, 2016
How much extra property damage and endangering people's safety occurs because the fire department had to do so many extra steps ? (delay a minute or two to communicate with each other about the hydrant blockage with the moo van, get supervisor approval, smash out two windows and thread the fire hose through)

The moo tried to play the pregnancy card of why she shouldn't walk a few more feet, and my thought is how she cares so little for her neighbors safety that she would do it again.

Self-indulgent naval gazing at it's worst !
September 29, 2016
She says the guy didn't know the situation. So what? The law is the law, if they let everyone get away with things because of extenuating circumstances, no one would get in trouble for anything. If someone texted while driving, even if they were texting someone about a dying relative, and hit a "holy chyld," moos would call for more awareness and scream for the person to be hanged. Actions have consequences. I'm getting tired of moos thinking they are above punishment.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
September 30, 2016
What was she doing out that time in the morning if she was preggo?

The law is the law, no exceptions. Day or night, moo or not, a ticket can be issued to a vehicle for parking too close to a fire hydrant. The fire department needs access to them 24/7. Parkin on the street is not guaranteed parking as it is public property. Do these people not have driveways or parking spots down a back alley way?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login