Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tennis Match Halted as Mombie tries to Find Her Chyyyyldthumbs down

Posted by bell_flower 
Tennis Match Halted as Mombie tries to Find Her Chyyyyldthumbs down
September 29, 2016
This "touching" story appeared on Yahoo.

By all means, let's stop professional sporting events, whatever, to assist these idiots who "look away for just a second" and "lose" their kids.

The guy probably had to stop because he couldn't fucking concentrate because Mombie was screaming out her kyd''s name.

What's next? Symphonies? Weddings? Graduations? Soccer games? Football Games?
Re: Tennis Match Halted as Mombie tries to Find Her Chyyyyldthumbs down
September 30, 2016
Hey moo, they make leashes for kyds so shit like this doesn't happen. Next time, use one.
September 30, 2016
Probably staged so Moo could get her five minutes of fame
September 30, 2016
Thankfully, li'l shits aren't allowed at symphony concerts. I think most orchestras request kids under 7 or 8 not be brought to concerts.

Source: I've played in a few orchestras. No way do we need to deal with irritable younguns during a performance.

It takes a child to raze a village.
October 01, 2016
cj
Thankfully, li'l shits aren't allowed at symphony concerts. I think most orchestras request kids under 7 or 8 not be brought to concerts.

Source: I've played in a few orchestras. No way do we need to deal with irritable younguns during a performance.

Some places. I've also been to symphonies where I had to listen to little children chattering, or kicking their feet aimlessly. So boorish of the breeders to bring them.
October 03, 2016
bell_flower
This "touching" story appeared on Yahoo.

By all means, let's stop professional sporting events, whatever, to assist these idiots who "look away for just a second" and "lose" their kids.

The guy probably had to stop because he couldn't fucking concentrate because Mombie was screaming out her kyd''s name.

What's next? Symphonies? Weddings? Graduations? Soccer games? Football Games?

"Jennifer, do you take Gary as your lawfully wedded..."
(Moo jumps up) "Oh my god, Lilly-Anna! Where is she? Somebody help me find my child! Please, she's gone! Oh God... I just looked away for a second... oh, my angel, where are you?"

"Happy birthday, dear Kaitlin. Happy birthday too..."
(Moo runs through crowd screaming) "Kayleb! Kayleb! My son is missing! Someone help me find my son!"
(Dad pats young Kaitlin on the shoulder) "Sorry, honey, we have to help find your cousin. We'll be right back."
"Kaitlin sadly looks at her cake as her family leaves her alone) "But I didn't even get to blow out my candles."

"And now let's give a warm welcome to Dr. Lawrence, who will demonstrate the advanced Adam 2 android."
(frantic moo leaps from her seat) "Oh my god, Brantleigh! Where are you, Brantleigh! Somebody help me find my child! Brantleigh! Brantleigh!"
(Moo runs up to the podium and grabs the robot) "Can your robot find people? Get him to find Brantleigh!"
"Don't do that, m'am! If you grab him like that, he'll register it as a physical attack which will activate his defense..."
(Moo doesn't listen and shakes the robot) "Goddamn it, find my child!
Find him right now! Your machine is useless!" (slaps the robot)
(Adam 2 reacts by seizing Moo by the neck and snapping it)

The scifi nerd in me demanded I add that last scenario.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login