Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mootard!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Sherz
Re: Mootard!
April 04, 2006
Wow, not only are the pb&j sandwiches made, they even cut the crusts off so you don't have to. THank goodness! Mommy might be late getting young braxton to Lacross practice if she had to take the time to do ALL of that work!

Meals in my house were never run by the children. We ate what my mom or dad made and we were glad to have it. I'm sick of these ungrateful little bastards running the show.
April 05, 2006
its this idea of the disposable, pre made, pre packaged , everything must be standardised. we cant have mom and dad to make on in oh say 1 min, when we can get it done in 5 seconds.. instant gratification.

and still it is lacking. there is no time anymore for human interactions with food and nature, it all have to be pre processed, pre packaged, instant rubbish.

anything takes time. but spending time with their kids making sandwiches.. wow, we cant have that. it must mean we care but we dont.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 05, 2006
What is awful is that many people in a supposed modern society want women to go backwards. A spiritual leader in the faith tradition I believe in said how feminism was bunk and that women were to be "protected" first by her father, then a husband, and then a son. Most enlightened people in my tradition do not separate the sexes yet no one can escape the oppressive attitudes since it is still acceptable to look at a woman as nothing more than "Mother". That may be why so many females believe that there is nothing better than being enslaved to children. I guess it is the If you can't beat them; join them attitudes. I am glad that I had the inner-strength to be my own person as a childfree woman despite how women are still crapped on.
Anonymous User
April 09, 2006
I agree with you india "Mothers are mearley slaves to their children"
Oh how that will NEVER be me!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.