Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My So-Called 'Selfish Life'

Posted by yurble 
My So-Called 'Selfish Life'
October 14, 2016
Someone is making a CF documentary by this title and has a survey. Just posting this in case anyone feels like adding their two cents, it's not a project I'm involved in.
Re: My So-Called 'Selfish Life'
October 14, 2016
I did the survey
October 15, 2016
I did it last night, after seeing it posted in a childfree Facebook group I'm in. I was hoping someone would post about this here. six smiling faces in different colours
October 16, 2016
Done. I mentioned that they may follow up with me if they want additional information. Great survey!
October 16, 2016
I'm curious how people answered that question. I'm sure anyone who has taken the survey knows which one. I look forward to seeing the final result of the project, although I didn't sign up for follow-up.
October 16, 2016
I answered that question, if we are referring to the same one, by likening the difference between being childfree and being childless to being lactose intolerant and being vegan. You don't choose to be allergic to milk, and you don't choose to be 'allergic' to children, that is, find them repulsive as I do. Though I didn't include the word repulsive in my survey winking smiley

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
October 16, 2016
Did the survey.

How do I identify socially.

As a Me, for fuck's sake.

That should be enough to drive the wrong people crazy.

samurai
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login