Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couple leaves behind 4 year old while escaping shoplifting charge

Posted by Rose Red 
Couple leaves behind 4 year old while escaping shoplifting charge
September 19, 2008
http://cms.ktla.com/pages/content_landing_page/?Police-Shoplifters-Leave-Daughter-Behind=1&blockID=58432&feedID=1080
Police say 22-year old Yanira Camargo and 24-year old Gerardo Rodriguez"

Enough said!!
Re: Cpouple leaves behind 4 year old while escaping shoplifting charge
September 19, 2008
Maybe they misunderstood just what an "anchor baby" is for!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe they misunderstood just what an "anchor
> baby" is for!

Tee Hee!! Yeah, that anchor baby can get you out of everything!
Re: Couple leaves behind 4 year old while escaping shoplifting charge
September 19, 2008
Minus one anchor baybee? No problem! They'll just breed another!

Lucky us.
September 20, 2008
"There was no word on what type of merchandise the couple allegedly tried to steal"

What POSSIBLE difference could that make? Oh, UNLESS of course it was kinder crap like toys, diapers, butt paste, Lunchables, chicken nuggets, toddler clothes, Disney movies, etc.......Maybe I am paranoid, but I could not help but think that's why this statement was made at the end of that article. How did they find out who they were, I wonder? SURELY the kyd didn't tell them because parents don't even teach their kyd how to dial 9-11 because dogs are always in the news as poking their noses on the speed dial in emergencies like when moomie is passed out and Shitford is swinging from the tapestry. They don't teach them their full names, addresses, phone numbers, or how to run after predators abduct them as evidenced in, 'I know my first name is Stephen". This kyd probably would have needed an interpretor/translater anyway.

They probably only took EnchyladaTina along anyway as a distraction to their criminal activity. These people who do this shit need to be prosecuted and serve some time even IF they were trying to steal kiddie stuff. I also couldn't help but notice that no mention was made about the people who were driving the car who nearly struck the buggy, so they must not have had any kyd passengers, but we can all rest easy because the chyld wasn't harmed in any way. Well, unless you count having those two losers as parents as being harmful to her.
September 20, 2008
I bet they were after electronics. It doesn't stand to reason that they would forget the very thing they were stealing for. Just my 2 cent.
My first thought was dvds, cds, or small electronics--that's what gets stolen around here for drug money. It happened at a Kohl's store, so it could have been clothes, expensive shoes, or jewelry. Find them and deport them, including their anchor loaf.
September 20, 2008
I agree that it was most likely electronics that they stole. However, I think the reason the article even mentioned that what they had attempted to steal was unknown is because there was a flicker in the author's mind that possibly their theft was for kyd related shit and that it would somehow be forgiven or considered less serious, if that were the case. I believe that if NO KYD had been involved in this that the last line of the article regarding what the stolen goods had been, would have been left out. It would have just said that would be shoplifters were approached and fled the scene before any arrests could be made and left behind a buggy full of merchandise.

I think that if you have 2 shoplifting suspects who are the exact same age, similar prior arrest records, and everything else being equal, that if one stole electronics and the other stole diapers and formula, ONE of the two would receive a lesser sentence or possibly not even be convicted but reffered for some assistance of some sort. Personally, I think that they are equal crimes because 1)They are both thieves, and 2)How do we know that criminal #1 wasn't trying to steal the electronics to pay for his kyd's kidney transplant, or that criminal #2 wasn't stealing the diapers/formula because she had spent her welfare check on drugs? WHY or WHAT people steal is of no consequence to me unless perhaps it's an edible food and they are devouring it as they flee.

The clerk shot through the skull for his register money to buy diapers is just as dead as the one who was killed for drug money. I don't guess I would make a very compassionate juror.tongue sticking out smiley
It's time to go one step further.

Breeder criminals need to be punished HARDER for at least two good reasons:

1. Their brats need to learn that criminal actions have consequences.
2. Society is probably better off having the sprogs being raised by nobody than by criminals.

(The first law I would enact if I were dictator is that violent criminals could not have legal custody of minor children; and that minor children could not have legal custody of minor children.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login