Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article about breast milk dishes

Posted by annie35 
Article about breast milk dishes
September 19, 2008
Did you happen read the article on Drudge Report yesterday? It was about a chef who is making dishes with human breast milk. He started experimenting with human breast milk when his daughter was born, and now wants to serve dishes containing breast milk in his restaurant.
I think it was in Sweden where this is happening.
This world has gone bonkers, people eating placentas, drinking breast milk, and smelling of baby urine and vomit.
Re: Article about breast milk dishes
September 19, 2008
Too far. This has got to be a health code violation.
Anonymous User
September 19, 2008
I am with Rose Red. This has got to be a major health code violation.

You don't know what is in that breastmilk. They would have to prove its been tested for all kinds of diseases, including HIV. And even then, I think most people would be wary of consuming a human body product. Its just way too risky.
September 19, 2008
Like the Chinese restaurant in my area that would serve dishes containing cat upon request, (they have since closed) REGARDLESS of how much I like this restaurant's food, decor, service, prices, etc......I ABSOLUTELY would NOT dine there. How do we know that they might not run out of milk for a recipe and just dump some titty juice in my Alfredo sauce with a "They will never know the difference" attitude? After having lurked on the disgruntled restaurant workers rant site called The Stained Apron, and having read some of their revenge tactics, I am ALREADY a bit paranoid of restaurant dining. However, spitting in a patron's food (or worse) would likely get more attention and call for dismissal than the dumping of an "acceptable" and readily accessible product which they keep openly in their refrigerator.

That is completely gross and very unhealthy to serve bodily fluids to the general public. Like has been said, it could carry ALL kinds of diseases and illnesses and I hope to God that the health department REQUIRES it be homogenized/pasteurized, or whatever it takes to render it safe for consumption.
September 19, 2008
Kim, you have such a way of making me woozy.
bratBgone
September 19, 2008
Milk, milk, lemonde, around the corner fudge is made.

Sorry, all of these posts about bodily substances used as food made me think of that.
September 19, 2008
Good fucking lord. Thank the Gods I've never been much of a dairy person, either. I never order creamy, cheesy stuff when eating out. Now I know why.

I also would think it's got to be some sort of health code violation.
September 20, 2008
Next, they'll try human flesh!:scr
September 20, 2008
This is just, well, two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking.

This breas milk just gets sicker all the time. Keep the goddamn tit-juice to your own fucking selves. Now I'm gonna have to be doubly careful when going out. Some moo might think so breast milk is just what I need.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login