Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not My Problem

Posted by annie35 
Not My Problem
September 19, 2008
I am so sick of this crap. My mom calling atleast 3 times a week with a request for me to help either my brother or my uncle with something such a replacement cell phone, money, clothes for their kids, or food.
I have never said yes to helping them, yet they continually call.
I figure I did not tell these morons to have 6 and 7 kids on a $25,000 a year income. Nor did I tell them to get a wife that won't work and constantly bitches about being broke.
I also see it as karma, those assholes abused me physically growing up and made constant fun of me, I guess they never thought I would be the one with the money when we were adults. Now it is all coming back around, they need help and I get to say hell no as I ride off on my Harley or in my new car. I love revenge, it is so sweet.
Anonymous User
Re: Not My Problem
September 19, 2008
If I were you, I think I'd revel in these moments...it's sadly one of the things that really amuses me...seeing people get their comeuppance for their poor choices and sense of entitlement. I absolutely LOVE it when it finally blows up in their faces. People may think I'm a meanie, but I don't really care..

Seriously, just use the old Seinfeld line and say sarcastically "that's a shame." And then break in with your own needs and ask if they'd like to sponsor your poker run this weekend? Ya know, the proceeds go to the chyyyldren, so how can they possibly refuse? Oh that's right, it's not their kids..Gotcha, flippin hypocrites! Then literally ride off into the sunset!
September 19, 2008
Riding off is the best response--clearly you are too smart to get mired in the endless drama and demands. It's a shame they're in a hard situation, but it was one of their own making. Just as your good one is--and you have every right to enjoy it to the hilt. In my book, past abuse removes any and all familial obligation to help. Little harsh of me, but...what goes around comes around.
September 19, 2008
In my experience, breeder famblee members who CHOOSE to keep reproducing when they CLEARLY can't afford it, almost always use the chyld card to make relatives feel sorry for them and pay their bills and buy them food. Then, once they have those needs met, it frees up their paycheck to buy electronics, DVD's, internet service, booze, drugs, cigarettes, and visits to the nail and tanning salon. I have personally known several single moos who do this and then take their WHOLE paycheck and go to the beach for the weekend.
bratBgone
September 19, 2008
I'm so lucky that I have zero relatives that would have the audacity to ask me for money. I do have some very distant relatives on my father's side that are pretty trashy. If I lived in proximity to them I might be bothered by them.

Never give to breeder relatives. Once you give in they'll bug you forever. I had a coworker who was constantly bled dry by her niece and nephew-in-law, breeders with 2 brats. The nephew's big job is a delivery guy for Papa John's pizza. Big money in that! Of course niece doesn't work. Who would take care of the baybees!?!?
September 19, 2008
Makes me glad I'm an only child. I'm sorry they feel entitled to do this to you, Annie.
CFTeen
September 20, 2008
Send 'em a check for exactly two cents via mail. Include a little note that says "My two cents is: what goes around comes around!" or something equally suitable.

If they keep calling only to beg, ask the phone company to block their number. And don't feel guilty about it either. They CHOSE to have a litter whilst on a tiny income, even with the plethora of birth-control options available. Inexcusably stupid in this day and age. They CHOSE to abuse you in years past for whatever twisted reasons.

Bed - Made - Lie!!!
CFBitchfromLA
September 20, 2008
Another only child here too, thank Goddess! No idiot siblings, nieces or nephews to try emotional blackmail or bunko. I have some very breeder-trashy distant cousins, but a few years of "Fuck off!" drove them off permanently.
September 20, 2008
Hey, I'm an only too...a pattern here, perhaps?
September 20, 2008
What goes around comes around!

And I understand that a lady takes the ciggie from her mouth before saying "kiss my ass".

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
nowhiggers
September 20, 2008
I have all kinds of loser relatives. I'm one of those people that tries to live up to an obligation I feel I need to do in an attempt to keep the family tards off of welfare.

Thing is, I rarely ever have had to pay out. Here's what I do:

I make an offer. This offer is always contingent on perm non fuckupable birth control or sterilization and or staying in school, whenever both or one is called for.

One time I did pay out some dough for a relative that actually did stay in school (a boy). It was worth it. He's totally responsible now and I'm glad I was able to help.

All the others (girls) would not meet me half way, that is, getting the LT BC and or staying in school.

Really, the only reason the boy did not fuck up was because he did not have breeder mentality. All of the others did.

I can pretty much guarantee if you try this in your own family, they will go away and not ask you for a dime again. Don't worry about being on the hook, that's a 99.999999999999% impossibility. winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login