Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bratfree personality types

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: Bratfree personality types
January 09, 2017
I've vacillated between INTJ and INFP. The test linked here gave me the latter. I think I'm mostly INFP with some INTJ tendencies, especially not finding babies and children cute.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 09, 2017
INTJ Advocate personality here. No surprise. Thank you for posting, that was an interesting test!
January 09, 2017
Virtuoso (ISTP-a)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 09, 2017
INTP-P Logician
January 10, 2017
ENTP-A Debater
January 10, 2017
ISTJ--T logician
January 10, 2017
INTJ(surprise, surprise)-T. Pretty spot on.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
January 10, 2017
Usually I test as an IXTJ. Heavy I, nearly balanced N/S, pretty heavy T, and moderate J.
But this time I came up as an INTP. Heavy I as usual, more N than normal, same T as ever, but moderate P for once!

I have been in therapy for a year and a half now, I'm wondering if that can explain the change...
I am certainly focused on being less *triggered*, lol! But could that increase my P percentage? Hmm...
January 12, 2017
I'm INFP-T. Makes sense, as I now work in mental health as a counsellor and love it. I've consistently been INFP whenever I've taken these tests over the years. But still, not a maternal bone in my body.
January 15, 2017
I haven't taken it recently but I have always gotten INTJ. Only the 'I' has ever been close to the boundary, as I do go through extroverted moods (but the majority of the time I am not).
January 15, 2017
For being a mere .08 % of the population, INTJs are well-represented on this site, as is the IN prefix in general.

If I had to sum up my worldview, it would be this: Leave me the fuck alone if you're a talkative idiot, I'm busy thinking and/or creating. That doesn't exactly scream "nurturing, patient parental figure" but that's how I was built and I'm not ashamed.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
January 16, 2017
It is ISTJ--T logician - sorry, I got it wrong
January 16, 2017
An INTJ is always right, unless observed by an INTP. Guess I have a lot of observing to do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login