Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An honest-to-god question from The Women's March on Washington FAQ

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
An honest-to-god question from The Women's March on Washington FAQ
January 15, 2017
https://www.womensmarch.com/faq/

Q: Will there be breastfeeding stations? Will they be warm?
A: We are planning to have lactation areas and will update people as to how to find them in the coming week.

It's a fucking protest, not a day at Six Flags! When the kid's head gets bashed by a police baton, the moos will sue the organizers for not providing a "safe space."

This is why we ain't never gonna make it, ladies, not until we divorce ourselves from the crazy breeder sow contingent.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: An honest-to-god question from The Women's March on Washington FAQ
January 15, 2017
Oh no you don't, breeders.

For years we have been bombarded with stories on traditional news and social media about how you can (and should) breastfeed anywhere. We've seen dozens of "crying moo stories" about moos who were asked to cover up or to not breastfeed somewhere. We'vr been subjected to those inane nurse-ins. Every single insipid mommy blog has a story about a sassy mama telling off a rude, ignorant jerk who disagrees with public nursing.

So now we ALL know that you can breastfeed ANYWHERE YOU'RE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO BE.

So fuck off with thinking March organizers need to provide you with a fucking nursing station. A nursing station is everywhere bitches.
These protesters have too much time on their hands. What are they protesting, exactly? A democratic election? What would they propose for an alternative?

And what does the Moo contingent want? Lactation stations... to be provided and financed by other people? playing a violin

Holding the belief that you are bigger than the democratic process, and that others should finance your wants... well, that's about as narcissistic as you can get.
January 15, 2017
Considering one of the organizers is a hard-core Muslim activist who pushed to get NYC schools closed on Muslim holidays, I suspect they have better ideas than "democratic elections".

If you read their inane manifesto on that site, they also refer to all women's rights to "care for their families". So basically women as moombies is right there in the purpose for the whole thing.

It's a left wing circle jerk. What's particularly funny is watching all the whinging on social media by various demographics complaining that their special little group isn't represented.
January 15, 2017
Guys, I'm trying to have fun with the beefing militia, not make a political statement.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
cfinboston
Considering one of the organizers is a hard-core Muslim activist who pushed to get NYC schools closed on Muslim holidays, I suspect they have better ideas than "democratic elections".

If you read their inane manifesto on that site, they also refer to all women's rights to "care for their families". So basically women as moombies is right there in the purpose for the whole thing.

It's a left wing circle jerk. What's particularly funny is watching all the whinging on social media by various demographics complaining that their special little group isn't represented.

Identity politics at it's finest.

What's particularly troubling, IMHO, are the vast numbers of people in our nation who defend Islam. And by the way, if Muslim extremists had their way, this is the same group of people who would be darn near first on the list for execution.
And we've come full circle. Feminists of the 1940s -1970s worked hard to stop the idea that womanhood = moohood so women could work outside the home in jobs other than teacher, nurse, or secretary and not expected to give up scholarships and jobs after getting married and breeding. Now the descendants of these feminists have spent the past 25 years conflating women and moos to the point that feminism is now basically Privileged White Mothers with No Real Problems but Are Never Happy. It's beyond their mental capabilities that women are people and that's where the focus of women's rights needs to be. Not that crap of "mothers' rights ARE women's rights." It doesn't get others to understand that women aren't merely brood sows.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 15, 2017
paragon schnitzophonic
And we've come full circle. Feminists of the 1940s -1970s worked hard to stop the idea that womanhood = moohood so women could work outside the home in jobs other than teacher, nurse, or secretary and not expected to give up scholarships and jobs after getting married and breeding. Now the descendants of these feminists have spent the past 25 years conflating women and moos to the point that feminism is now basically Privileged White Mothers with No Real Problems but Are Never Happy. It's beyond their mental capabilities that women are people and that's where the focus of women's rights needs to be. Not that crap of "mothers' rights ARE women's rights." It doesn't get others to understand that women aren't merely brood sows.

Sing it, Sister.
January 15, 2017
skyeyes
paragon schnitzophonic

Sing it, Sister.

I join in on the refrain.
January 16, 2017
Concerning muslim immigration, apparently there is an increase in acid attacks on women in Italy. It seems to come along with the huge immigration in to that country. The attacks are impossible to predict or prevent if a person is determined and life ruining.
http://www.thelocal.it/20170113/im-alive-and-i-can-get-through-this-victim-of-acid-attack

A girl who was a singer was apparently dating such a dude and he destroyed her face with acid. It does not say for sure if he is muslim, but there is a lot of that going on in Muslim countries when women dare to have any independence. Also I suspect this will become more of a thing even here when more Muslim's need escape from their hellholes.
cfdavep
Concerning muslim immigration, apparently there is an increase in acid attacks on women in Italy. It seems to come along with the huge immigration in to that country. The attacks are impossible to predict or prevent if a person is determined and life ruining.
http://www.thelocal.it/20170113/im-alive-and-i-can-get-through-this-victim-of-acid-attack

A girl who was a singer was apparently dating such a dude and he destroyed her face with acid. It does not say for sure if he is muslim, but there is a lot of that going on in Muslim countries when women dare to have any independence. Also I suspect this will become more of a thing even here when more Muslim's need escape from their hellholes.

Well... you know... don't criticize, that's just their culture... don't wanna be an "islamophobe" because social justice!

Thankfully guys like Sam Harris and Bill Maher continue to speak out on this issue and make sense.
Well, it's similar to white man culture to shoot up schools, churches, malls, movie theaters, and other public venues to express their malcontent and that gets protected, so...

"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

- Cambion

- Miss Hannigan
paragon schnitzophonic
Well, it's similar to white man culture to shoot up schools, churches, malls, movie theaters, and other public venues to express their malcontent and that gets protected, so...

Ridiculous comparison. There's nothing about being a white man that would make a person do that, aside from mental instability. And the white guys (or other guys) who commit murders often go to prison or face the death penalty. Islam on the other hand, holds a specific belief code that is anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-human rights in general. In fact, their belief code calls for execution of those who are gay, commit adultery, or even want to leave the religion. And before you say, "Not all Muslims..." I encourage you to take a look at the Pew Research polls in even moderate Muslim nations such as Egypt. Most people see nothing wrong with fundamentalist thinking. We're talking hundreds of millions of "moderates" around the world who want you to convert or die.

And by the way, "White man culture" would also be the same culture that gave us voting rights, women's rights, gay rights, human rights, freedom of speech, freedom of expression, trial by jury, education for all, separation of church and state... shall I go on?

Don't believe me? Try being gay in an Islamic nation. Try admitting you're an atheist in an Islamic nation. Try drawing a cartoon of Muhammad or writing a book like The Satanic Verses. You'll be begging for some more of that "white man culture" as the barbarians are preparing to stone you to death.

Stop fooling yourself and come to terms with reality: sympathizing with Islamic ideology will not be beneficial to anyone who identifies as childfree. The radicals will be more than happy to kill you. And the moderates won't say or do a damn thing about it.
January 16, 2017
cassia
skyeyes
paragon schnitzophonic

Sing it, Sister.

Ill jump on that bandwagon too!

And geez Louise. If they're that into it they would know that numerous businesses have offered their bathrooms and their indoor space for people to warm up.
I just shared the link on FB as my cousin will be there.

But nooooooo. They skipped that on their newsfeed I guess.

And by the way, "White man culture" would also be the same culture that gave us voting rights, women's rights, gay rights, human rights, freedom of speech, freedom of expression, trial by jury, education for all, separation of church and state... shall I go on?

Voting Rights? For yourselves, yes. It took the efforts of suffragettes (women, primarily white women) and non-whites to extend those voting rights to everybody else. White men blockaded those efforts quite a bit.

Gay rights via the efforts of the LBGT community, both white and non-white. Straight white men blocked those efforts quite a bit as well. It wasn't until 2015 when gay marriage became federally recognized as a right.

The First Amendment (and by proxy, the rest of them) was by white men for white men. It was another century of white men stonewalling before those were extended to anybody else.

White men did eventually grant those rights to those that weren't them, but it wasn't until your hands were forced, so you don't get cookies for that. Even then, it was met with violent retaliation and destruction of communities.

I'm really not concerned with radical Muslims. They're not on my radar. White men are far more a realistic danger to the lives of me and my family. They always have been throughout history.

- Garrett Hardin

- Reddit comment

- Cambion

- Miss Hannigan
the noodler
cassia
skyeyes
paragon schnitzophonic

Sing it, Sister.

Ill jump on that bandwagon too!

And geez Louise. If they're that into it they would know that numerous businesses have offered their bathrooms and their indoor space for people to warm up.
I just shared the link on FB as my cousin will be there.

But nooooooo. They skipped that on their newsfeed I guess.

You know full damn well they don't want bathrooms and other spaces where the proles are. They want special "NURSING STATIONS" that broadcast that they are mighty moos expelling golden elixir for their DNA replicants.

- Garrett Hardin

- Reddit comment

- Cambion

- Miss Hannigan
paragon schnitzophonic

Voting Rights? For yourselves, yes. It took the efforts of suffragettes (women, primarily white women) and non-whites to extend those voting rights to everybody else. White men blockaded those efforts quite a bit.

Gay rights via the efforts of the LBGT community, both white and non-white. Straight white men blocked those efforts quite a bit as well. It wasn't until 2015 when gay marriage became federally recognized as a right.

The First Amendment (and by proxy, the rest of them) was by white men for white men. It was another century of white men stonewalling before those were extended to anybody else.

White men did eventually grant those rights to those that weren't them, but it wasn't until your hands were forced, so you don't get cookies for that. Even then, it was met with violent retaliation and destruction of communities.

I'm really not concerned with radical Muslims. They're not on my radar. White men are far more a realistic danger to the lives of me and my family. They always have been throughout history.

Voting rights, LGBT rights, free speech, free expression... NONE OF THESE are universal around the world TODAY. And where they do exist (we're talking primarily in the west...) they exist because of white men. And some women, too, and some black Americans as well. Who ended slavery? Well... white guys did. And where can you still find slavery TODAY? Islamic hellholes, that's where!

Islamic nations are executing women TODAY for committing adultery. They're executing gays TODAY simply because they exist. They're calling for the murder of cartoonists and authors TODAY because they dare question or mock Islam.

Your last statement which I placed in boldface, is factually inaccurate, statistically inaccurate, and historically inaccurate. If you're a SJW full of bitter prejudice, that's fine. I'll certainly support your First Amendment right to express that worldview, no matter how small-minded it might be. But when you make statements that are completely false and divorced from logic, reason, and reality, you should expect others who are armed with the facts to expose your misguided thinking.

Whether their current government tends to lean liberal or conservative, western democracies (AKA... those "white man" nations...) are far and away a better place for the childfree and humanity in general than any Islamic nation. Whether we're talking about free speech, trial by jury, right to be childfree, abortion rights, gay rights, women's rights, human rights, literacy, separation of church/state... there is no metric by which an Islamic nation would rank as "better" for a childfree individual than a Western democratic ("white guy") nation. NONE!

And where can you still find slavery TODAY?

Everywhere, actually, In the UK, the Americas, Australia, Cambodia, Thailand, India, Sweden, etc. Sex trafficking, sex tourism, sexual slavery is not limited to the Middle East nor is it perpetuated by only or primarily Muslims. North Korean escapees end up as slaves in China under threat of being sent back to the DPRK where the best they could hope for is life in the gulag. Due to the Atlanta airport being a major hub for pretty much every airline and airport in the USA, there's been a lot of focus on child sex trafficking in Atlanta. It's scary how easily a pedophile from California can fly to Atlanta, do what he does, and fly back to Cali in a day. The UK and Sweden have been collaborating on sex trafficking issues. The Netherlands and France get a lot of sex slaves from former Soviet bloc and African nations.

Your last statement which I placed in boldface, is factually inaccurate, statistically inaccurate, and historically inaccurate. If you're a SJW full of bitter prejudice, that's fine. I'll certainly support your First Amendment right to express that worldview, no matter how small-minded it might be. But when you make statements that are completely false and divorced from logic, reason, and reality, you should expect others who are armed with the facts to expose your misguided thinking.

Then present the facts where Muslims have lynched black people, have shot up and burned their churches (as recent as 2015), have systematically denied black people their basic rights (even today), have destroyed black communities in America (even today). Was it Muslims that gutted the Voting Rights Act of 1964 back in 2014? The religion of those who are trying their best to destroy abortion rights and women's rights in America and consider childfree women a moral affront isn't Islam and they don't have brown skin. One of them is now the VPEOTUS. The fact that you say it's inaccurate that white men have not been a threat to black Americans, and women in general, is in of itself inaccurate. Especially when there's a huge brand spanking new museum about Black American History from 1400 to the present and the only mention of Islam at all is mention of African religions and the Nation of Islam, of which both Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali were a part.

- Garrett Hardin

- Reddit comment

- Cambion

- Miss Hannigan

paragon schizophrenic
Everywhere, actually, In the UK, the Americas, Australia, Cambodia, Thailand, India, Sweden, etc. Sex trafficking, sex tourism, sexual slavery is not limited to the Middle East nor is it perpetuated by only or primarily Muslims. North Korean escapees end up as slaves in China under threat of being sent back to the DPRK where the best they could hope for is life in the gulag. Due to the Atlanta airport being a major hub for pretty much every airline and airport in the USA, there's been a lot of focus on child sex trafficking in Atlanta. It's scary how easily a pedophile from California can fly to Atlanta, do what he does, and fly back to Cali in a day. The UK and Sweden have been collaborating on sex trafficking issues. The Netherlands and France get a lot of sex slaves from former Soviet bloc and African nations.

Sex trafficking involving forcing a person against their will to perform sex acts is abhorrent. The US (and other western nations) have dedicated millions of dollars worth of resources to try and stop or at least slow down this odious practice.

What are the Islamic nations doing? Nothing. And why would they? Women and children are worthless in those nations, as per the Quaran and Islamic Law.

paragon schizophrenic
Then present the facts where Muslims have lynched black people, have shot up and burned their churches (as recent as 2015), have systematically denied black people their basic rights (even today), have destroyed black communities in America (even today). Was it Muslims that gutted the Voting Rights Act of 1964 back in 2014? The religion of those who are trying their best to destroy abortion rights and women's rights in America and consider childfree women a moral affront isn't Islam and they don't have brown skin. One of them is now the VPEOTUS. The fact that you say it's inaccurate that white men have not been a threat to black Americans, and women in general, is in of itself inaccurate. Especially when there's a huge brand spanking new museum about Black American History from 1400 to the present and the only mention of Islam at all is mention of African religions and the Nation of Islam, of which both Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali were a part.

Islamic nations are hellholes and Islam is the motherlode of bad ideas =/= crime and unethical behavior are limited only to Muslims in other lands.

The truth is that black Americans are doing better today (economically) in the United States than blacks are doing anywhere else in the world. Are their racist and prejudiced whites this day in age? Of course! But they're a tiny minority of the population. When a crazed racist (Dylan Roof) shot up a church in South Carolina, did you notice ANY whites standing up for him? I'm sure there were one or two redneck imbeciles, but most called for the death penalty. In fact, the mostly white jury convicted him and he's slated to receive the death penalty. Furthermore, an outpouring of sympathy occurred, too, including the owner of a pro football team paying for the funerals of the victims.

Now, Muhammad Ali and the NOI is an entirely separate topic because that belief structure (however misguided, goofy, and racist) is not the same as fundamentalist Islam. Of course Muhammad Ali was a major racist himself, and his belieffs had more in common with George Wallace than any non-racist person would.

"White guys are the problem..." by in large doesn't jive with any meta-analysis of violent crime or terrorism. Islam however, is another story, as it is part of the doctrine to hold radical beliefs.
paragon schnitzophonic
White men are far more a realistic danger to the lives of me and my family. They always have been throughout history.

You're absolutely right. About all of it.

"The religion of those who are trying their best to destroy abortion rights and women's rights in America and consider childfree women a moral affront isn't Islam and they don't have brown skin. One of them is now the VPEOTUS. The fact that you say it's inaccurate that white men have not been a threat to black Americans, and women in general, is in of itself inaccurate. Especially when there's a huge brand spanking new museum about Black American History from 1400 to the present and the only mention of Islam at all is mention of African religions and the Nation of Islam, of which both Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali were a part.

Wow. You realize a person can both be Christian, pro-gay marriage, and pro-choice, right? I happen to be all three because 1. I don't consider fetuses alive, and 2. Not only do I personally believe its not not any of my business, I also believe there should be separation of church and state, even my church. Those are not three mutually exclusive groups.

I am also going to call put your appeal to celebrity. Malcom X and Muhammad Ali being Muslim doesn't make Islam good, especially since Malcom X was a racist.

paragon schnitzophonic
White men are far more a realistic danger to the lives of me and my family. They always have been throughout history.

So Muslim radicals throwing acid onto women is ok because it isn't an immediate threat to you? Good to know. That's like the seagull not caring that the tuna is about to be devoured by the shark because he is safe in the air. Or like knowing your neighbor is beating their dog and doing nothing because they aren't beating you.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.

Wow. You realize a person can both be Christian, pro-gay marriage, and pro-choice, right? I happen to be all three because 1. I don't consider fetuses alive, and 2. Not only do I personally believe its not not any of my business, I also believe there should be separation of church and state, even my church. Those are not three mutually exclusive groups

Good for you? Are you in a position of legislation on the state or federal level? Because IDK where you live, but the country I live in now has a government where those three mutually exclusive groups have been conflated into one that now dominates the executive, legislative, and quite likely soon the judicial branches and will present their Christian God as a boogeyman to set back women's rights as well as gay rights. And then are the anti-choice bigoted Christian laymen that voted for them. That's kind of the point of the marches around the country today.

To your second point, there was no appeal to celebrity. I don't care about NOI, but Ali and X are why Islam is even mentioned at all in the NMAAHC, other than the fact that it's one of the main religions of North Africa.

- Garrett Hardin

- Reddit comment

- Cambion

- Miss Hannigan
The point is, everytime someone criticizes the actions of radical Muslims, the first thing you SJWs do is say "yeah, but Christians are against gay marriage and abortion!" Because it's easier for you to sit in your white tower and critique people that don't want to behead you for disagreeing with them, than to acknowledge that there is a problem with radical Islam. Because everything comes down to evil white Christians, right? Nevermind if Christians can be prochoice or pro-gay rights, or if Muslims are destroying Europe, because fuck white people. But if someone even /says/ they have an issue with the way radical Muslims are tearing Europe apart, oh no! You're a bigot trying to take us back to the middle ages. Instead of getting mad at people that point out bad behavior, how about getting mad at the people doing the bad behavior? You know, the ones throwing acid, stoning gays, and raping women?

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
contemplativeintrovert
The point is, everytime someone criticizes the actions of radical Muslims, the first thing you SJWs do is say "yeah, but Christians are against gay marriage and abortion!" Because it's easier for you to sit in your white tower and critique people that don't want to behead you for disagreeing with them, than to acknowledge that there is a problem with radical Islam. Because everything comes down to evil white Christians, right? Nevermind if Christians can be prochoice or pro-gay rights, or if Muslims are destroying Europe, because fuck white people. But if someone even /says/ they have an issue with the way radical Muslims are tearing Europe apart, oh no! You're a bigot trying to take us back to the middle ages. Instead of getting mad at people that point out bad behavior, how about getting mad at the people doing the bad behavior? You know, the ones throwing acid, stoning gays, and raping women?

Amen! I am an atheist and a feminist, and every time I hear one of my comrades trashing Christianity whilst defending Islam, I think I'm in Bizarro World. Yes, fundamentalist Christians are vile, but the most annoying of them picket funerals and say mean things, they don't throw homosexuals from rooftops or mutilate the genitals of little girls or kill people over cartoons. If you think Islam is so peaceful and picked on, I challenge you to draw a cartoon of Muhammad on a big sign and stand in the town square. I predict you will soon find out how peaceful, tolerant and in favor of free speech your local Muslim community is.

Suggested reading: Anything by Ayaan Hirsi Ali
I think anything in the extreme is dangerous. I am a spiritual person who believes in not doing harm to others. I am horrified by the actions of these radical Muslim groups and sincerely hope they are stopped one day. They are a threat to everyone.

However, I am certainly not going to diss on or be fearful of all Muslim people. There are several Muslim people my community, and they are very nice and kind. It's only the radicals that terrify me, but it's radicals in all religions. Not just Muslim.

Anyone who rapes women, throws acid in people's faces or beheads people for having different beliefs is evil. Anyone who traffics humans into sexual slavery is evil. There is so much evil in the world, it is unbelievable. In the same vein, people who shoot up abortion clinics or tries to stop women from having control over their bodies is just as evil.

Sorry for my rant, it's just my two cents.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login