Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here's another PMYABP article.. kyds in trunk

Posted by starlady 
Here's another PMYABP article.. kyds in trunk
May 28, 2017
Surprised no one has posted this yet. Heard it this morning. Baybeeee sitter didn't show up so moo takes kyds shopping with her and puts them in the trunk of her car while she is in Walmart.

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/news/main-news/utah-woman-locked-her-children-in-the-trunk-while-shopping/724682765
Re: Here's another PMYABP article.. kyds in trunk
May 30, 2017
Neglectful cow. It isn't like she absolutely needed to go to Wal-Fart or the apocalypse was coming, and I'm not buying the babysitter story, which is probably no more real than that Zanny the Nanny tripe Casey Anthony pulled out of her ass so she wouldn't end up doing life. It sounds like a thinly veiled excuse for an attempted PNA. At least those kids had the sense to bang and shriek their brains out so someone would notice.

I'm surprised this happened in Utah, Sacred Kingdom of Fundies.
WTF, what was stopping her from oh...I don't know...taking the kids into the store with her to shop? I hope she never gets her kids back. Who knows how many times she has put them in the trunk while she went shopping?
June 03, 2017
catsforlife
WTF, what was stopping her from oh...I don't know...taking the kids into the store with her to shop? I hope she never gets her kids back. Who knows how many times she has put them in the trunk while she went shopping?

Yeah, this was probably not the first time the kids were stuffed in the trunk.

We've seen some miserable parenting stories coming out of Utah the last few years.
June 03, 2017
aes sedai

Sacred Kingdom of Mormons. Mormons are a far cry from Fundies.

Source: Grew up Fundie. They hate Mormons.
June 03, 2017
skyeyes
aes sedai

Sacred Kingdom of Mormons. Mormons are a far cry from Fundies.

Source: Grew up Fundie. They hate Mormons.

Sorry for being such an ignoramus! I had no idea...you can probably tell I live on the liberal East Coast. It's places like Texas and Alabama that are infested with fundies.
June 08, 2017
Many mormons are very much fundies. Was raised by mormons who were only a compound shy of being fundies.
Got out of there like my ass was on fire. Cult.

Just because many of them know how to appear civilized, well, they can be just as bad. They still send their kids to Mexico and Canada where the compounds are. They are inventive with their child torture. An Alaskan mormon mommy got all adoption from Russia to the US shut down for a while when an "instructional video" on punishment that doesn't leave a mark went viral.

Their PR firms work very hard to push that clean cut So Nice and Wholesome thing, but it's a front in like 95% of cases. The other 5% are converts who haven't gotten in very deep yet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login